Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow PCB/mercury blood test?

Anyone have a blood test done for PCB or mercury levels?

I eat a lot of fish and I'm getting a test done for these soon. Curious about others who may eat a lot of fish.
    Certified Fitness Trainer - NESTA

Kettlebell Instructor - Dig Performance Fitness

Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My only source of animal protein is from fish/shellfish and eggs.
    But I only eat salmon and oysters.
    I never eat tuna because of the mercury concern

I just had a mercury test along with a full blood screen about 3 and a half months ago and everything checked out fine.

Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aknomad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Growlove21 View Post
    My only source of animal protein is from fish/shellfish and eggs.
    But I only eat salmon and oysters.
    I never eat tuna because of the mercury concern

I just had a mercury test along with a full blood screen about 3 and a half months ago and everything checked out fine.
    When you say "full blood screen" does that include PCB testing?

My only source of animal protein is fish/shellfish as well. And whey. Also only stick to salmon and wild Alaskan fish as well for health concerns.
    Certified Fitness Trainer - NESTA

Kettlebell Instructor - Dig Performance Fitness

Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Growlove21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't think it included PCB. just hormones, iron, ect.

Good choice on wild Alaskan fish man, not only is it a healthier option than radiated, oil contaminated, low- to no standard/quality regular wild ocean fish, its sustainable and environmentally sound/regulated.

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Growlove21 View Post
    I don't think it included PCB. just hormones, iron, ect.

Good choice on wild Alaskan fish man, not only is it a healthier option than radiated, oil contaminated, low- to no standard/quality regular wild ocean fish, its sustainable and environmentally sound/regulated.
    Would get sick of salmon so easy, unless its smoked salmon on crackers with cheese.
    Eat the damn yolk.