Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yes Janina, please don't reahash that! Thank-you Rockangel.

Sorry Janina, but we went through this in another forum that I'm sure you were not aware of. I'm quite okay with your comment, but am not particularly fond of the "odd" and "non-typical" comments. I don't think my fat distribution is odd and actually quite typical of most woman....that is exactly what makes us WOMAN! and not Men.
    I will say however; that I do seem to be quite curvier than most woman I see, but that is quite common in Latinas.

Anyways, hence this "pear shaped" question. I agree with you in the lower calories and body fat reduction, but I just wanted to know "when" for those who have reached the smoothness stage of their rear/legs, I just wanted to know a time frame for some motivation/hope.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Janina5309 View Post
    Has anyone looked at LaVida's progress pics???

LaVida, unfortunately you have a very odd distribution of body fat. Sorry, I don't want to sound insensitive here, but there is NO WAY you are 17% body fat. Because of your non-typical body fat distribution. It looks like you carry about 17-18% fat in your abdominal area, 22-25% in your upper back and arms, and around 35%? in your glute and thigh areas.

Not sure what you are using for body fat calculation.

But anyways, you do look really good and your abs are fantastic! You're efforts really do show through.

I'd say lower your calorie intake to cut the Body fat %
    La Vida,
    Restless Self-Improver
    ----------------------------------

Our deepest wounds surround our greatest gifts....love and honor thyself.

-----------------------------------
    Your Outlook on Life is a direct reflection of how much you like Yourself.
    Good or Bad, Love Life, Love Yourself.....Que Viva La Vida!!!

-------------------------------------

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you have made great progress and if you keep working, it'll get there.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iskierka23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think your legs look pretty great. Especially, from the front and sides. Even from the back I don't think your hamstrings/calfs look flabby at all. You just have a bigger booty. And, honestly, there is nothing wrong with some junk in the trunk!

And you definitely have some killer abs!

Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, I think LaVida is around 28-30% body fat based on her pics, but she says 17% in her profile. I'm just saying that she doesn't need to be an unhealthy 10% to get where she wants to be. If she loses 10% she'll definitely have a better chance in the glute/thigh area

PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerandGrace will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Has anyone looked at LaVida's progress pics???

LaVida, unfortunately you have a very odd distribution of body fat. Sorry, I don't want to sound insensitive here, but there is NO WAY you are 17% body fat. Because of your non-typical body fat distribution. It looks like you carry about 17-18% fat in your abdominal area, 22-25% in your upper back and arms, and around 35%? in your glute and thigh areas.

Not sure what you are using for body fat calculation.

But anyways, you do look really good and your abs are fantastic! You're efforts really do show through.

I'd say lower your calorie intake to cut the Body fat %
    I don't get your comments. Are you for real? I've also looked at her progress pics and there is nothing ODD about her weight distribution. She carries a bit more weight in her lower body but I think it is fair to say most women do. You make her sound like she has some weird fat pockets growing out of her body lmao. As she said, she is Latina. I am Greek, most of the women I know are typically built this way, with a tendency to carry fat in our hips and legs. What is ODD for you is perfectly normal for us. I happen to like being round and curvy ( maybe just less of it in general and with more muscle added on my frame, but I would certainly not wish to change my SHAPE per se...)

Besides, from my perspective I don't this she wanted all her body parts dissected so intensely , just wanted to know if and when all this damn cellulite disappears lol :O)
    In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.

Anything worth having is worth fighting for.

Forget mistakes, forget failures. Forget everything but what you're going to do now and do it.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PowerandGrace View Post
    I don't get your comments. Are you for real? I've also looked at her progress pics and there is nothing ODD about her weight distribution. She carries a bit more weight in her lower body but I think it is fair to say most women do. You make her sound like she has some weird fat pockets growing out of her body lmao. As she said, she is Latina. I am Greek, most of the women I know are typically built this way, with a tendency to carry fat in our hips and legs. What is ODD for you is perfectly normal for us. I happen to like being round and curvy ( maybe just less of it in general and with more muscle added on my frame, but I would certainly not wish to change my SHAPE per se...)

Besides, from my perspective I don't this she wanted all her body parts dissected so intensely , just wanted to know if and when all this damn cellulite disappears lol :O)
    This^.

And, we have all ready said that it has been discussed and needed no further remarks.
    Her distribution is not odd or atypical at all. She is just carrying more % than she originally thought (and if you look at my pics, as OP pointed out herself, i have made the same errors). Again it is a common thing to do, and some of us choose to leave those comments as reminders that we were wrong.
    There is no reason to beat her down about it as the topic has all ready been covered.

As for the "10%" remark you are referencing, I have thought the same thing myself, i know where she is coming from and what she meant by it. I am sure some of the others have thought and felt exactly the same way.

Its one thing to give help and advice, its another to beat a point to death.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yes, perhaps my bf% (using calipers) are off, but SORRY, 28-30% is NOT where I am at!

I'd like to remind everyone, just as my husband pointed out....pictures are just pictures and you can only really judge a person by seeing them in person. I KNOW I look a lot better in person than my pics show, but anyways Janina, do you have a time frame for when YOUR smoothness came about??

Yeah, I think LaVida is around 28-30% body fat based on her pics, but she says 17% in her profile. I'm just saying that she doesn't need to be an unhealthy 10% to get where she wants to be. If she loses 10% she'll definitely have a better chance in the glute/thigh area
    La Vida,
    Restless Self-Improver

Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    I think you have made great progress and if you keep working, it'll get there.
    Thank-youuuuu!!
    La Vida,
    Restless Self-Improver

Originally Posted by Iskierka23 View Post
    I think your legs look pretty great. Especially, from the front and sides. Even from the back I don't think your hamstrings/calfs look flabby at all. You just have a bigger booty. And, honestly, there is nothing wrong with some junk in the trunk!

And you definitely have some killer abs!
    yeah, lol junk in the trunk allright! hehe

Thanks for your vote of confidence!
    La Vida,
    Restless Self-Improver

Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Janina5309 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I apologize, I really didn't mean to offend. I didn't see your comment before I posted my second comment either.

For myself, in my before picture I am about 29% body fat, right now and in my recent pics, I'm about 24%. There was a point where I was 22% body fat and that's when I started seeing the cellulite fade, and my thighs getting smaller. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of that time. At the time when I was 22%, I wasn't working out much at all, I think it's more about a reduction in Body Fat % then time. I find muscle does stretch out the skin a bit too and makes it look less noticeable now that I'm back at 24%.

BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
    yeah, lol junk in the trunk allright! hehe

Thanks for your vote of confidence!
    the most important thing is not to give up.

im pear shaped as well and i was at a point where i just thought it was never going to happen. perfecting my diet and training legs twice a week rather than once a week has SIGNIFICANTLY helped my progress, and i have lost all of the cellulite on my legs in just a few months. im still working on leaning them, but ive made great progress. high intensity interval training (HIIT) a few mornings a week has also helped me. incline walking/running on hills is also great for it as well. also, building your upper body can help you to appear more proportionate. ive been so confident with the new gains that i'll be competing in a few weeks.

good luck to you!
    -Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sure if I'm really a pear, but my lovely (really) 9-year-old daughter pointed out to me the other day (we were looking at progress pics) that I looked really good and I'd worked really hard, but I still needed to work on these-- at which point she slapped my thighs. Thanks, kid!

[Side note: That prompted a great discussion about puberty and how it was normal and healthy for women to have more fat on their upper arms, hips and thighs.]

I just posted this pic yesterday that, for better or worse, emphasizes the state of the cellulite: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...ty__/start.jpg Ick. So very frustrating. But not defining. I'm going to finish my cut, recomp for the summer, and then bulk. Pretty much the same plan for next year-- quick cut in the spring, maybe recomping over the summer again, and another long bulk. We'll see how that works out. I'm hoping that building some major muscle in my booty will help.
    NFSC Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=663053791

** IF/IIFYM **

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Locavore View Post
    Not sure if I'm really a pear, but my lovely (really) 9-year-old daughter pointed out to me the other day (we were looking at progress pics) that I looked really good and I'd worked really hard, but I still needed to work on these-- at which point she slapped my thighs. Thanks, kid!

[Side note: That prompted a great discussion about puberty and how it was normal and healthy for women to have more fat on their upper arms, hips and thighs.]

I just posted this pic yesterday that, for better or worse, emphasizes the state of the cellulite: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...ty__/start.jpg Ick. So very frustrating. But not defining. I'm going to finish my cut, recomp for the summer, and then bulk. Pretty much the same plan for next year-- quick cut in the spring, maybe recomping over the summer again, and another long bulk. We'll see how that works out. I'm hoping that building some major muscle in my booty will help.
    Sweety, that is NOT cellulite.

Ladies, we need to stop being so hard on ourselves. Really. I know what it feels like to want to look better. I think that's normal. But to tell yourself that you have cellulite when what you have is normal fat distribution is just not right.

Cellulite is the lumpy stuff that shows up even when you're naked - not the odd lumps that might occur when you hold your fat in a certain way or wear too tight clothes that compress your skin.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    Sweety, that is NOT cellulite.

Ladies, we need to stop being so hard on ourselves. Really. I know what it feels like to want to look better. I think that's normal. But to tell yourself that you have cellulite when what you have is normal fat distribution is just not right.

Cellulite is the lumpy stuff that shows up even when you're naked - not the odd lumps that might occur when you hold your fat in a certain way or wear too tight clothes that compress your skin.
    Really? It's not? I mean, I'm happy to accept that if you say so, but those lumps and bumps definitely show up when I'm naked-- the shorts aren't compressing it at all. That's normal fat distribution?

I don't want to have ridiculous expectations. Really! But even my totally-forgiving-loves-every-bit-of-my-body husband sees it. He's not criticizing it at all, but he'll acknowledge that it's there.

I think I'm too vain to post a good picture of it. But I do appreciate knowing it doesn't jump out to you on the pic I did post. The whole managing-expectations thing is a never-ending battle, I think.
    NFSC Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=663053791

** IF/IIFYM **

Locavore, that does not "jump out" of the pics. Thats barely anything anything girl! I think once you build up some muscle and lean them out a bit, you wont see nothin.

Question for the group: Has anyone noticed if working legs 2xs a week works best on building the muscle to make the cellulite look better?

I do legs once per week but often wondered if working them more would help.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BEATR1XK1DDO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Locavore, that does not "jump out" of the pics. Thats barely anything anything girl! I think once you build up some muscle and lean them out a bit, you wont see nothin.

Question for the group: Has anyone noticed if working legs 2xs a week works best on building the muscle to make the cellulite look better?

I do legs once per week but often wondered if working them more would help.
    rockangel read my above post ^^

elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elaina08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know this post has been discussed to bits but I have to say, LaVida you look awesome! You're rockin a booty that could go in a music video

And about the BF% I don't think you're far off from what you said. Maybe %19ish, your upper body is pretty lean and your abs are killer so .. don't know what some peope are talking about.

Even when I was super tiny I had a 'ghetto butt' .. sometimes it's just genetics. I think the best thing to do is work with it and make it as perky and round as possible. It's much better then a flat/droopy/non-exsistant butt right!
    Romans 8:24, 'We were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees?'.

How am I today? I'm truly blessed!

If you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything.

Smile

Originally Posted by elaina08 View Post
    I know this post has been discussed to bits but I have to say, LaVida you look awesome! You're rockin a booty that could go in a music video

And about the BF% I don't think you're far off from what you said. Maybe %19ish, your upper body is pretty lean and your abs are killer so .. don't know what some peope are talking about.

Even when I was super tiny I had a 'ghetto butt' .. sometimes it's just genetics. I think the best thing to do is work with it and make it as perky and round as possible. It's much better then a flat/droopy/non-exsistant butt right!
    Thanks hon! you made my day!! ))))
    La Vida,
    Restless Self-Improver

Can I havZ SQUAT BUTT?! MisSarahC's Avatar
    MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey LaVida~ I also wanted to say that you've made GREAT progress! I, too, have more junk in the trunk..more than almost any Asian girl I know! I also have a very long torso, short legs, & larger thighs & calves. I've had a terrible complex about it practically my entire life. Until recently, I would wear nothing but pants..even in 90° weather :P

After hitting the gym consistently, finally accepting my body for what it is, & not to mention finding a bf that loves every inch of me, I've found the confidence to wear whatever I please. I feel that skirts & dresses tend to do best for me because most of the time, shorts that fit my waist don't fit my butt & thighs properly :P Anyway, I think you should wear whatever makes you happy. You work hard in the gym! You should flaunt your A$$ets Own it! It's all about swagger anyway..& woman, you should be oozin swagga w/ that body! Best of luck with all your goals!
    Last edited by MisSarahC; 04-11-2011 at 08:52 PM.
    Alis volat propriis ~ She flies with her own wings.ღ

ღ⋅A posse ad esse. ~ *From possibility to reality*

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133514663

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
    Yeah, the tan makes a big difference, but I just refuse to work this hard and long at it, to just accept it, but I just want to know when?! I need to see the light at the end of the tunnel! lol
    Here's the thing: when you're a pear shape, you have to cut down to a very low body fat percentage for your legs to get where you want them. It's up to you whether or not you want to get your body fat that low. For me, it's not worth it. I will bulk and cut and work my butt off for as long as I need to, but I'm not going to let myself get upset over a little cellulite.

Originally Posted by bethanyboo View Post
    Here's the thing: when you're a pear shape, you have to cut down to a very low body fat percentage for your legs to get where you want them. It's up to you whether or not you want to get your body fat that low. For me, it's not worth it. I will bulk and cut and work my butt off for as long as I need to, but I'm not going to let myself get upset over a little cellulite.
    For me it is, I'm goin' for it!
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Regargless, I'm happy for all of the ladies above that seem to have broken above that confidence barrier. I understand the whole "not wanting to wear shorts" thing because that was exactly where I was at a year ago. Keep working hard ladies and flaunt those booties! Many people would kill to have some curves.

toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hear, hear!

I'm not looking to compete, I'm looking to be comfortable in my own skin. And that skin will always have cellulite. So I can either spend years fighting it, or accept it, and work on the things that I can change.
    Goal: Peace, love & happiness...and arms that go bump in the night.

“It's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale" G. Roth

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, I figure my two choices are have some cellulite/have boobs vs lose (most of?) the cellulite/lose the boobs, and I decided on keeping the boobs. I'm kinda attached to them. We've been through a lot together. hahahaha

But I definitely feel the OP's frustration. Everything on my body seems to be coming along at a reasonable pace except my glues and hamstrings. They improve soooo slowly and incrementally.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Yeah, I figure my two choices are have some cellulite/have boobs vs lose (most of?) the cellulite/lose the boobs, and I decided on keeping the boobs. I'm kinda attached to them. We've been through a lot together. hahahaha

But I definitely feel the OP's frustration. Everything on my body seems to be coming along at a reasonable pace except my glues and hamstrings. They improve soooo slowly and incrementally.
    As my bodyfat decreased significantly, and my legs got leaner than ever, my boobs keep disappearing... Oh well, I was an A to begin with.

Irish Babe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Irish Babe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Irish Babe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Irish Babe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Irish Babe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Irish Babe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Irish Babe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Irish Babe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Irish Babe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Irish Babe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Irish Babe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/shorts.jsp

They do, but are they out of their minds. Those prices....WTF?

Thank you though .
    Old Navy has GREAT shorts with a 5" inseam and they are SUPER inexpensive. They have a thicker material too that is flattering. I have them in every color..they look great with wedges, too!

naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BEATR1XK1DDO View Post
    As my bodyfat decreased significantly, and my legs got leaner than ever, my boobs keep disappearing... Oh well, I was an A to begin with.
    This! It's either slimmer legs or absolutely no boobs. I figure I don't like wearing bras anyway... soooo slim legs!! Lol

Ha! I can buy me a nice set of boobs, after i build a nice butt and legs of course! LOL!!
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Girl, you look awesome!! No need to stress about cellulite...you have a bangin body and still managed to keep tjhose curves.
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."

mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50) mybodybliss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ha! I can buy me a nice set of boobs, after i build a nice butt and legs of course! LOL!!
    HA! I'm with you on this one ROCKANGEL! just gotta save me some money while I'm working at that butt & legs ;-)

LAVIDA: you are looking FANTASTIC and going my the responses in this thread, you are certainly not alone! Keep up the good work. It's actually really comforting for me to know that it can be achieved.

Thanks gtwin and bodybliss!

It is forever a struggle, but all I know is that I REFUSE to give up!

Cheers woman!! woo woo!!

Originally Posted by mybodybliss View Post
    HA! I'm with you on this one ROCKANGEL! just gotta save me some money while I'm working at that butt & legs ;-)

LAVIDA: you are looking FANTASTIC and going my the responses in this thread, you are certainly not alone! Keep up the good work. It's actually really comforting for me to know that it can be achieved.
    La Vida,
    Restless Self-Improver