Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Id kill for a bit of a pear shape! Very frustrating to be told by the judges that I lack the 'genetics' because I dont have hips! You can lean down your shape . . .but I built straight up and down cant magically grow hips

LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100)
    Wow the judges tell you that?! you have no pics posted? If I had "normal" size hips that what be fine, but mine are extra large so if I lean it down to where I want to get it, the rest of me will start to suffer....well, I haven't gotten there yet, so I hope to see yet! lol

What kind of shape should one have to compete?? I always thought that every shape is different, but people body "build" to change it to a competition type figure....like woman who have no butt, but then they build one up.
    I think the woman who have the advantage are those who have natural symetry...both hips and boobs....I hate them! LOL

Originally Posted by ccmso12 View Post
    Id kill for a bit of a pear shape! Very frustrating to be told by the judges that I lack the 'genetics' because I dont have hips! You can lean down your shape . . .but I built straight up and down cant magically grow hips
    La Vida,
    Restless Self-Improver
    ----------------------------------

Our deepest wounds surround our greatest gifts....love and honor thyself.

-----------------------------------
    Your Outlook on Life is a direct reflection of how much you like Yourself.
    Good or Bad, Love Life, Love Yourself.....Que Viva La Vida!!!

-------------------------------------

digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I should not have read this thread

I am very pear shape. ALL my weight is in my arms,hips,and legs. I was looking forward to losing my leg weight but it seems like I was mistaken. noooo!!!

anyway you are looking very nice LaVida. I love your abs and hips.

That is one thing I do like about pears are the curves of our hips. The silver lining in this thread is that I can have rocken abs. hahaha

ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccmso12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
    Wow the judges tell you that?! you have no pics posted? If I had "normal" size hips that what be fine, but mine are extra large so if I lean it down to where I want to get it, the rest of me will start to suffer....well, I haven't gotten there yet, so I hope to see yet! lol

What kind of shape should one have to compete?? I always thought that every shape is different, but people body "build" to change it to a competition type figure....like woman who have no butt, but then they build one up.
    I think the woman who have the advantage are those who have natural symetry...both hips and boobs....I hate them! LOL

You can see me at my last comp 2wks ago where the judges told me I lack the hips, and there is nothing I can do about it because its genetics

www.strengthmedia.com
    Go to photos-then NPC Gopher-Prejudging-Bikini-Bikini "A" only one in a pink suite.

May lack hips, but I am loving my delts

tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tlam12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can see me at my last comp 2wks ago where the judges told me I lack the hips, and there is nothing I can do about it because its genetics

www.strengthmedia.com
    Go to photos-then NPC Gopher-Prejudging-Bikini-Bikini "A" only one in a pink suite.

May lack hips, but I am loving my delts
    wow, the girl in the yellow has a pretty high BF for competition doesn't she? Then again it is bikini...

To the OP, you really do carry all your bf around your legs! Very pear-shaped. You have very nice abs though. For body building bods, being a mesomorph would be in your favor.

mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    When will you or have you finally gotten the smoothness on the back of your legs to allow you to wear shorts?!
    I want to wear short shorts!! lol

I know it's all about losing bf but I just want a time frame of training, like 2yrs, 5 yrs? when?

I need some motivational hope! because by the looks of things, I'll have to reach an unhealthy 10% or lower bf before my fat legs and ass can CONFIDENTLY get into shorts!!

How many training yrs does/did it take you??
    You only think you will have to reach 10%...reason why? most likely you have been using a bio-impedence device to measure bodyfat, or letting some schmuck trainer at the local gym use calipars on you and not measure your leg fat. If you get in a Bod pod, or do hydrostatic weighing, you will realize when you take your WHOLE body into account, you have more bodyfat then you think.

It will come, just give it time. You wont have to get down to 10%, people with different shapes just loose it in different orders. one day it will stop comming from one location and start comming from another. The down side...you will gain it in that order too.
    I do not sugar coat things, but you got in the condition you're in by "sugar coating."

Celiac/Addisonian goalorientgirl's Avatar
    goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not totally sure why it makes me feel good to hear all of you amazing, and muscular, and beautiful women complaining about having cellulite on your butts too. When I see my butt, I pretty much only see the dimples. When I look at your pictures, I just see these fit, unbelievable, goddesses and I think, "I'd kill for an ass like that!". We really all are our worst critics. I've just come to accept that cellulite is genetic, and I can't fight it, unless I think I can get down to some insane 10% bf (where, knowing me, I'd just feel terribly sick the entire time). I somehow used to think I was alone in having to resign myself to living with cellulite. It's really comforting to know that other women are in the same boat I am. It'd be nice, seeing as there are so many of us, if it stopped being so shameful.

That being said, I still would never wear short-shorts in public. :/

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Then you need to focus on building more upper body to give the illusion of a nice v-taper with a smaller waist. You need to build up your back and widen your lats. More rounded, capped shoulders and build your arms as well.

All this will help to take away from your straight up and down look.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Location: Richmond upon Thames, London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

In general, females like to hold fat in the legs. :-( I think it takes a LONG time, effort and patience to see definition and lines in the legs.

Stick at it!
    Alis
    Women's Weightlifting
    Site: www.womensweightlifting.co.uk
    Twitter: @alisthelioness

Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000)
    LaVida I think you look awesome! I have a VERY similar shape to yours so I feel your pain. The things I have done in the past couple years that have helped a lot are working legs twice a week. One heavy day and one lighter day focusing on HIGH volume and little rest between sets. I also always do HIIT cardio after every leg session. It really sucks but it does work. Keep hitting it hard and you will get there. Of course diet it key but changes in training will help.
    Member of Team Norton

"The Back Basher"

mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Also..one thing to be happy about..... YOUR ABS ARE THE FIRST TO SHOW, long before anything else this is what could be throwing you off.

you should also be taking yohimbi HCL, its a good ALPHA 2 blocker in fat cells... women tend to carry more in their hips/butt/thighs. Men tend to carry more in there abdomen. Going forward this might help redistribute your weight more evenly.
    I do not sugar coat things, but you got in the condition you're in by "sugar coating."

LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hi Nicole, Yes, I have already been training my lower body 2x/wk just as you say, 1 day heavy and the other faster metabolic work, as well as the Yohimbine hcl that the guy below suggests.
    I have definately seen a difference in the last 2-3 weeks since adding sprinting and plyos as well as some kickboxing moves for my lower body. I'm going to keep at it, because I will definately NOT give up and I feel the changes are coming now.
    Nicole, how long did it take you to lose the butt and back thigh fat?

I appreciate everyone's help and advice/comments.

Cheers!

Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    LaVida I think you look awesome! I have a VERY similar shape to yours so I feel your pain. The things I have done in the past couple years that have helped a lot are working legs twice a week. One heavy day and one lighter day focusing on HIGH volume and little rest between sets. I also always do HIIT cardio after every leg session. It really sucks but it does work. Keep hitting it hard and you will get there. Of course diet it key but changes in training will help.
    La Vida,
    Restless Self-Improver

Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000) Nicole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi Nicole, Yes, I have already been training my lower body 2x/wk just as you say, 1 day heavy and the other faster metabolic work, as well as the Yohimbine hcl that the guy below suggests.
    I have definately seen a difference in the last 2-3 weeks since adding sprinting and plyos as well as some kickboxing moves for my lower body. I'm going to keep at it, because I will definately NOT give up and I feel the changes are coming now.
    Nicole, how long did it take you to lose the butt and back thigh fat?

I appreciate everyone's help and advice/comments.

Cheers!
    For my last competition it took around 25 weeks of hardcore dieting and training. I have a very stubborn lower half and it is always the last to go and the first to come back. I never really lose all my fat; I'm still working at it too. I think to lose all the fat back there I would need to be below 7% bodyfat which isn't realistic to maintain. It's a struggle for sure. Some days I just want to cut it off! I really feel your frustration. I don't think there is a magic timeframe as everyone is different. I think you should celebrate your body the way it is now. A lot of women would kill for a body like yours.

Are you looking to compete?
    Member of Team Norton

"The Back Basher"

Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    For my last competition it took around 25 weeks of hardcore dieting and training. I have a very stubborn lower half and it is always the last to go and the first to come back. I never really lose all my fat; I'm still working at it too. I think to lose all the fat back there I would need to be below 7% bodyfat which isn't realistic to maintain. It's a struggle for sure. Some days I just want to cut it off! I really feel your frustration. I don't think there is a magic timeframe as everyone is different. I think you should celebrate your body the way it is now. A lot of women would kill for a body like yours.

Are you looking to compete?
    Yes, that's exactly what I had said in a post before, somewhere in here....that to get to that damn fat at the back, it would probably take going down to 10%bf or less.
    Yes, I agree that it probably takes everyone a different time frame, as everyone's body responds differently and at different times.
    I was thinking of competing before, but didn't feel I had enough muscle yet and it was suggested to me from someone in another forum in here that I do another cycle of bulk/cut, but even with their advice, I decided that I will NOT concentrate on competing for now. I am aiming on achieving my own personal goals first which is pretty much the same as getting in competition shape, but I don't want the added pressure of a competition date yet although there is one coming up on July 23rd! hehe but we'll see, I just want to keep goinggggg! lol

Thank-you sooo much for your reply Nicole. I was sooo excited when you commented on my post yesterday because you are one of my inspirations!

Luv ya!....Bottom heavy girls ROCK!! lol
    La Vida,
    Restless Self-Improver

Yes, that's exactly what I had said in a post before, somewhere in here....that to get to that damn fat at the back, it would probably take going down to 10%bf or less.
    Yes, I agree that it probably takes everyone a different time frame, as everyone's body responds differently and at different times.
    I was thinking of competing before, but didn't feel I had enough muscle yet and it was suggested to me from someone in another forum in here that I do another cycle of bulk/cut, but even with their advice, I decided that I will NOT concentrate on competing for now. I am aiming on achieving my own personal goals first which is pretty much the same as getting in competition shape, but I don't want the added pressure of a competition date yet although there is one coming up on July 23rd! hehe but we'll see, I just want to keep goinggggg! lol

Thank-you sooo much for your reply Nicole. I was sooo excited when you commented on my post yesterday because you are one of my inspirations!

Luv ya!....Bottom heavy girls ROCK!! lol
    Thanks girlie! That made my day!! You are an inspiration to me as well. You have the guts to post your pictures and I always put up pictures that hide by butt.

I think you would do well at competing. You have a great shape and lots of dense muscle. All you need to do is drop some body fat and you are there!

Keep my updated on your progress. It really does help motivate other members here.
    Member of Team Norton

"The Back Basher"

dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dyannkkuevas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    When will you or have you finally gotten the smoothness on the back of your legs to allow you to wear shorts?!

I know it's all about losing bf but I just want a time frame of training, like 2yrs, 5 yrs? when?

I need some motivational hope! because by the looks of things, I'll have to reach an unhealthy 10% or lower bf before my fat legs and ass can CONFIDENTLY get into shorts!!

I feel the same way. I think working out all your body, especially the biggest muscles (legs) is going to help a lot. Try to do cardio everyday -I've been doing that and I've noticed alot of improvement. I don't think it will take us years girl! In 6-8months I think you should be able to see a big change. Keep working out and good luck! You can do this =) !!

Just wanted to check in on my favorite girls! How is everyone doing?
    Member of Team Norton

"The Back Basher"

rtcs11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yes, I want to know the same thing. I eat clean, train hard and heavy but see little results with the cellulite/fat pockets on the thigh and buttock areas. They look the same as always since I was a teen. I am a pear shape as well and it's frustrating. Dont know what to do but maintain at this point.