Thread: New stack

humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New stack

Opinions on the stack am thinking of getting to help build muscle but keep the weight down as much as possible.

ON Aftermax
    Myofusion whey
    fish oil
    multi's
    White flood
    Purple Wrath

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Diet is the best stack.

What is Aftermax? It's probably unnecessary.

humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10) humsie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Diet is the best stack.

What is Aftermax? It's probably unnecessary.
    Its a postworkout drink from ON pretty good actually i rate it better than torrent.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/after.html

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3 scoops = 40g? 2/5 of the total scoop is protein.

I'll pass. Buy XF UP 2.0 if you want something effective post.

LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What i like about your stack is that you have a pre, intra & post workout protocol re: supplements...You also take myofusion for those 3-4hr spaces during the day...so your anabolic for 2-3hrs & then you have your trickle aminos that are anti catabolic...so your building muscle w/myo during the day...i really like myo-staple sup for me...

ON Aftermax has protein, carbs & creatine...there are peptides in this sup so it's a bit fast acting...so i like that aspect of it for post workout..

The fish oil & multis for the most part aren't going to build muscle but are part of proper nutrition re: health...try anavite to get in a solid dose of BA & LCLT...i'm more into the sport supplements etc.

Purple Wraath is an EAA Complex w/an endurance complex...it does contain BA & probably a solid dose...you will get some NO from this product...i would consume it both pre & intra...or a better idea would be to purchase purple psyko (new product by CL Labs) and mix 1 scoop of each...if you do this i would consume both together as an intra workout...that's what they tell you to do...but i will go out on a limb with this one...if it were me (considering you would only have to purchase 1 extra sup for your stack) I would stack:

White Flood pre
    Purple Wraath 1 scoop pre
    Purple Psyko 2 scoops intra
    then drink your aftermax.

That should conver the anabolic window...your aftermax can bring it home...

I think your recovery would be great around the anabolic window...the rest is your protein shakes & your whole food nutrition program...obviously training is key too...

Originally Posted by humsie View Post
    Opinions on the stack am thinking of getting to help build muscle but keep the weight down as much as possible.

ON Aftermax
    Myofusion whey
    fish oil
    multi's
    White flood
    Purple Wrath

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LouB2010 View Post
    What i like about your stack is that you have a pre, intra & post workout protocol re: supplements...You also take myofusion for those 3-4hr spaces during the day...so your anabolic for 2-3hrs & then you have your trickle aminos that are anti catabolic...so your building muscle w/myo during the day...i really like myo-staple sup for me...
    you didnt mention the anabolic window?!

whats it gonna take for you to understand nutrient timing is NOT THAT IMPORTANT.
    goodbros, always and forever.