Closed Thread
Page 7 of 397 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Finally week 4 is around the corner

Ladies and Gentlemen finally i am reaching the end of my 4 weeks testing period. It was not easy because the program design to pick the weight that you can do 1 set of 5 reps max and drop it down to 75% and start with that number. Every workout section i will add 10lbs till the end of week 4 which is workout # 8 and i have to do 3 sets of 5 reps on my max. It sound easy but trust me it is much easier to do 1 set of 5 reps then 3 sets of 5.

In the last 3 workout i end up vomit 30 mins after the workout section except today because i was busy in the morning plus i have to fast for 12 hrs for blood test so i only have 1 meal 2 hrs prior to the workout. I purposely make it hard on myself consider i modified the program a bit . All Pro recommend to do only 3 main exercises which is squat, bench press and Rows 5x5 and the rest of the workout will be 1 set of 8, 10, 12 and 15 but i change it to 5 main exercises (squat, bench press, Rows, SLDL, and OHP) 5x5. the rest of the work out (BB curl, calf raises, standing rows, front pull down, V Bar push down, Weighted dips, and seated rows ) I did 2 work set of 8, 10, 12 and 15 instead of 1 work set. My workout section take approx 1.5hrs. At the end of the workout i have no energy left.

One thing i notice that my muscle is more define and i am getting a lot leaner due to 3 days intensive cardio a week.

Please wish me luck to finish all 3 sets of 5 reps on my max or else i will have to drop the weight again and start it all over.
    Steve H. Ngo
    Currently on 12 weeks bulking program.
    Starting at 165lbs with approx 12% BF.

wado66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wado66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wado66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wado66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wado66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lestat1510 View Post
    Ive just started my 1st cycle and for one exercise i couldnt get my 2nd set of 9 on military press. I checked multiple sights and i calculated my 10 rep max right. Im trying to lose weight so maybe thats the cause. I have a question should i start the whole cycle over or add less weight. Any help would be very much appreciated.
    If it were me, I would back the weight off 10% and start from there. See how that works for ya. Like everyone says, "its ok to start light." I did. And its all good.

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sngo View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen finally i am reaching the end of my 4 weeks testing period. It was not easy because the program design to pick the weight that you can do 1 set of 5 reps max and drop it down to 75% and start with that number. Every workout section i will add 10lbs till the end of week 4 which is workout # 8 and i have to do 3 sets of 5 reps on my max. It sound easy but trust me it is much easier to do 1 set of 5 reps then 3 sets of 5.

In the last 3 workout i end up vomit 30 mins after the workout section except today because i was busy in the morning plus i have to fast for 12 hrs for blood test so i only have 1 meal 2 hrs prior to the workout. I purposely make it hard on myself consider i modified the program a bit . All Pro recommend to do only 3 main exercises which is squat, bench press and Rows 5x5 and the rest of the workout will be 1 set of 8, 10, 12 and 15 but i change it to 5 main exercises (squat, bench press, Rows, SLDL, and OHP) 5x5. the rest of the work out (BB curl, calf raises, standing rows, front pull down, V Bar push down, Weighted dips, and seated rows ) I did 2 work set of 8, 10, 12 and 15 instead of 1 work set. My workout section take approx 1.5hrs. At the end of the workout i have no energy left.

One thing i notice that my muscle is more define and i am getting a lot leaner due to 3 days intensive cardio a week.

Please wish me luck to finish all 3 sets of 5 reps on my max or else i will have to drop the weight again and start it all over.
    Oh please, Steve. You'll get it FO SHO. I have no worries about it. Chew it up and spit it the eff out.
    Last edited by MatTheCur; 04-11-2011 at 08:04 PM.
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

wado66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wado66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wado66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wado66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wado66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sngo View Post

Good Luck Sngo!!!
    I've been watchin and stalkin your bodyspace from the beginning. Seeing your progression pics and knowing you were on this routine gives all of us hope. Makes me want to go back to the gym right now,.....

Low-life street hobo. courtsidebum's Avatar
    courtsidebum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a question:

What I have noticed is that Monday is your heavy lift day, then Wed being the medium lift day and of course, Friday is the lite one. My query is, if I do start with a bench press that has a total of 20lbs, by Wed what should be the weight that I would be lifting up until friday? Also, if the first two sets are warm up sets, what should be the starting weight that I should be using? Thanks in advance.

Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I did it, after a 3 week hiatus from working out and coming back on week 4 of cycle 3, I managed to complete everything no fail from heavy to light set! I was sure I was going to fail but no problem at all, in fact I felt better and stronger like the weights weren't heavy at all. Here comes the worst week though....the 12 rep week....ugh....

Gains are awesome so far btw...I do notice that my left shoulder muscles are progressing much more than my right. I'm concerned I don't have any muscle up there on my right side! I know my form is good, hopefully right side will catch back up.

dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by courtsidebum View Post
    I have a question:

What I have noticed is that Monday is your heavy lift day, then Wed being the medium lift day and of course, Friday is the lite one. My query is, if I do start with a bench press that has a total of 20lbs, by Wed what should be the weight that I would be lifting up until friday? Also, if the first two sets are warm up sets, what should be the starting weight that I should be using? Thanks in advance.
    Medium day, Max X .9= 90% , Light day, max X .8=80%

Use same warm up weight for all 3 days.
    "Do what they won't do today so you can do what they can't tomorrow"
    "Shut up and squat"

Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sngo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MatTheCur View Post
    Oh please, Steve. You'll get it FO SHO. I have no worries about it. Chew it up and spit it the eff out.
    Dude i am still shaking 4 hours after the workout.
    Steve H. Ngo

Originally Posted by wado66 View Post
    Good Luck Sngo!!!
    I've been watchin and stalkin your bodyspace from the beginning. Seeing your progression pics and knowing you were on this routine gives all of us hope. Makes me want to go back to the gym right now,.....
    Thank you bro. I love the Beginner routine as well as the intermediate. It is nonstop challenging.
    Steve H. Ngo

mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by courtsidebum View Post
    I have a question:

Hi courtsidebum,

Ok, so Wed you drop the work set weight by 10% and Friday by 20% of total weight as stated by the other user, keeping the warm up sets the same through the whole cycle.

For the second part of your question if your bench total (work set weight) = total of 20 lb then:

all pro "Do a lite warm up with 1/4 of your work sets weight. Do a medium warm up with 1/2 of your work sets weight."

=

warm up 1 = 5 lb
    warm up 2 = 10 lb
    workset 1 = 20 lb
    workset 2 = 20 lb

8 reps of each for week 1.

I don't want to confuse the issue but remember also that the empty bar has it's own weight so you should find out what that is and add it to your weights total, just in-case you haven't already. You may find after that your first two warm ups need no weight at all and you would just lift the bare bar.

My guess is if you do as above you will find the routine easier than when you first tried it.

For me and many others at the start, the biggest shock comes from the squats, so take it really easy when you start out on them is my advice.
    Find a job that you love and you'll never have to work another day in your life.

I rep anyone over the age of 40 on sight, us coffin dodgers have got to stick together!

HulkyNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) HulkyNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) HulkyNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) HulkyNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) HulkyNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) HulkyNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) HulkyNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) HulkyNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) HulkyNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) HulkyNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) HulkyNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by all pro View Post
    What is it that you are training for. Is it a sport? If so this is the wrong program.
    There are 3 different components of speed,
    Starting speed
    Maximum speed
    Reversible speed
    They each have to be trained for a little differently and in combination with each other to get the best result.
    Well I'm not training for a specific sport. I just want to improve overall, and kinda increase the speed as a byproduct I'm not training for speed.
    You said at the earlier thread that increasing 1 rep each week is 2.5% 1rm increase, so if I'm able to 1rm max 190lbs Squat. Doesn't that mean that in 5months I'll be able to 1rm Squat 280lbs? Assuming I follow your program.
    If so aren't the strength gains enough to increase power output compared to bodyweight, and thus increasing maximum speed? Of course it won't be the best results for speed, but will it still increase it?

Also you said at your first thread that it's okay to start the Squat from 5 reps. So is it appropriate to start my Bench and Squat from 5reps and get to 9?
    Last edited by HulkyNoob; 04-12-2011 at 02:40 AM.
    Follow my log at: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129192371

mjc68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm on my 8th week of this program and I'd just like to say how much I love it. I've made great progress with all of my lifts except for overhead press, not sure why. The combination of this program and IF have really helped me turn a corner.

Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck Sngo !

I know you can do it !
    ~Moosifee~

"Yes, if you squat wrong it f**ks things up. If you squat correctly, those same f***ed-up things will unf**k themselves." -- Mark Rippetoe

(Cycle 3 : all pro's 636)

Low-life street hobo. courtsidebum's Avatar
    courtsidebum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mozzi101 View Post
    Hi courtsidebum,

Ok, so Wed you drop the work set weight by 10% and Friday by 20% of total weight as stated by the other user, keeping the warm up sets the same through the whole cycle.

For the second part of your question if your bench total (work set weight) = total of 20 lb then:

all pro "Do a lite warm up with 1/4 of your work sets weight. Do a medium warm up with 1/2 of your work sets weight."

=

warm up 1 = 5 lb
    warm up 2 = 10 lb
    workset 1 = 20 lb
    workset 2 = 20 lb

8 reps of each for week 1.

I don't want to confuse the issue but remember also that the empty bar has it's own weight so you should find out what that is and add it to your weights total, just in-case you haven't already. You may find after that your first two warm ups need no weight at all and you would just lift the bare bar.

My guess is if you do as above you will find the routine easier than when you first tried it.

For me and many others at the start, the biggest shock comes from the squats, so take it really easy when you start out on them is my advice.
    Just got this one. Thanks for the explanation dude. I appreciate it. I'll be hitting the gym again tomorrow. Hopefully I finish all of the exercises. This clears it up for me.

jimuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok last night was week 2 cycle 2 heavy day it was really tough the shopping hadnt been delivered so my diet for the day was screwed i managed to hit all 9 reps in each exercise but i could feel the fatiuge really kicking in near the end.

feel much beter today as i had all the food i needed i also tried cottage cheese last night
    well that was an experience that **** tastes & feels like it should be on its way out not on its way in lol

one thing i noted alot of you do is leave the warmup weights the same for each workout
    i DONT i change them to 25%/50% of the workout sets each day otherwise if i leave them at the weight% of day 1 heavy day i find the warmup sets weight to close to the workout weight thus defeating the warmup but thats just my view

oh yea GOOD LUCK sngo!!!!

Registered User lalalalakerss24's Avatar
    lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Man there isnt any light days after 3 cycles.

Just want to make sure but after a cycle, your heavy day is medium and your medium is your light, right?

dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lalalalakerss24 View Post
    Man there isnt any light days after 3 cycles.

Just want to make sure but after a cycle, your heavy day is medium and your medium is your light, right?
    Scary isnt it? Imagine keep going a few more cycles and your current heavy day will be your light day and it will be more than you lifted when you started cycle 1.
    "Shut up and squat"

jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Problem

I have a problem. I did the workout for a week, and I am on week 2... and today I was trying to get 9 reps on the bench press.
    I was able to do it for the first set, but the second set i failed at 8.... I'm not sure what to do? How can I do the program if I can't advance in weight?

Thanks,
    James

PS.
    I seem to advance better when I go harder more frequently. Would it be OK to go full heavy on all 3 of the workouts instead of Heavy, Medium, and Light?
    Can I take longer rest periods?

cairbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cairbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cairbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cairbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cairbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cairbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cairbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cairbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cairbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cairbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cairbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just wondering all pro (or anyone else with knowledge of the routine), I believe somewhere in the original thread I saw something about using the lower rep ranges on the heavy compound lifts? Like a 4-5-6-7-8, could someone confirm this? I would like to use this routine in that fashion as I can't stand squatting high reps. Also I'm bulking and want to up my lifts. I like the structure of the routine quite a lot!

Originally Posted by jdlucke2373 View Post
    I have a problem. I did the workout for a week, and I am on week 2... and today I was trying to get 9 reps on the bench press.
    I was able to do it for the first set, but the second set i failed at 8.... I'm not sure what to do? How can I do the program if I can't advance in weight?

Thanks,
    James
    I dont know your weight lifting experience, but you could be fatigue from the week before and not use to lifting yet.
    Or you may have started your weight to heavy. Either way continue with the program and if you dont get 12/12 in week 5 just repeat the weight. you may have to repeat the weight 3 or 3 times before you up your weight.
    Also your body needs time to elvel out as long as you make progress either in adding reps or weight the program hasnt stalled yet.
    "Shut up and squat"

jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dbjorn View Post
    I dont know your weight lifting experience, but you could be fatigue from the week before and not use to lifting yet.
    Or you may have started your weight to heavy. Either way continue with the program and if you dont get 12/12 in week 5 just repeat the weight. you may have to repeat the weight 3 or 3 times before you up your weight.
    Also your body needs time to elvel out as long as you make progress either in adding reps or weight the program hasnt stalled yet.
    I'm think I might be an end beginner, I just got off Rippetoes starting strength.

The first set just seemed so easy though.... then the lactic acid build up too high on the second set, and i couldn't finish it.
    Last edited by jdlucke2373; 04-12-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi all, tommorow im going to the gym for the 1/10rep max because i did it wrong the last time, anyway i read that the cardio should be done after the workout, and before the training i should do dynamic stretching.
    Anybody have any link to some site or a video for the dynamic stretching? Because i have no clue on which way to stretch.

Thanks.

I'm think I might be an end beginner, I just got off Rippetoes starting strength.

The first set just seemed so easy though.... then the lactic acid build up too high on the second set, and i couldn't finish it.
    Hmm lactic acid doesnt really have an immediate affect during a workout. Its more an issue as a large build up and the body's inability to remove it from the muscles causing soreness. But ya i'd say keep pushing on and if anything you'll have to repeat the weight. As long as you keep adding reps you havent stalled and will progress.
    "Shut up and squat"

Originally Posted by Basslover View Post
    Hi all, tommorow im going to the gym for the 1/10rep max because i did it wrong the last time, anyway i read that the cardio should be done after the workout, and before the training i should do dynamic stretching.
    Anybody have any link to some site or a video for the dynamic stretching? Because i have no clue on which way to stretch.

Thanks.
    If you dont mind looking a little funny. I do "Salutations to the Sun" and i bet a lot of others in this thread use it as well. Its pretty easy to google it. Its a series of yoga poses.
    "Shut up and squat"

What the hell? I just tried barbell rows and couldn't even get more than 7 reps! When last week I got 8! I don't know what to do...
    Please help.

Thanks,
    James

What the hell? I just tried barbell rows and couldn't even get more than 7 reps! When last week I got 8! I don't know what to do...
    Please help.

Thanks,
    James
    You may have started a little to heavy. Did you test your weights? And got a clean 10 reps? Doing them in succession so the fatigue is present that you experience during the actual workout?

If your confident that your weights are accurate than your just fatigued.
    "Shut up and squat"

Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you dont mind looking a little funny. I do "Salutations to the Sun" and i bet a lot of others in this thread use it as well. Its pretty easy to google it. Its a series of yoga poses.
    I just looked over at youtube and it looks a little funny but hey if it works then why not right?

You may have started a little to heavy. Did you test your weights? And got a clean 10 reps? Doing them in succession so the fatigue is present that you experience during the actual workout?

If your confident that your weights are accurate than your just fatigued.
    They are completely accurate. 135 pound barbell rows last heavy workout, and same for this workout... it seems like the weight is really heavy though. It seems like I lost all my strength in within the week of not going full blast.... I'm not sure though.

PS. I stayed up 24 hours the night before last to fix my sleep cycle... I went to bed last night and got 9 hours of sleep though, prior to this workout... I'm not sure its the sleep thing. I could be wrong though....

Originally Posted by Basslover View Post
    I just looked over at youtube and it looks a little funny but hey if it works then why not right?
    haha ya. i just find a corner to hide in and do it But ya i use to have a hard time warming up for squats but after 3 cycles doing Salutations no problems. Also i do a quick 10 air squats which would be considered dynamic stretching.
    "Shut up and squat"

They are completely accurate. 135 pound barbell rows last heavy workout, and same for this workout... it seems like the weight is really heavy though. It seems like I lost all my strength in within the week of not going full blast.... I'm not sure though.

PS. I stayed up 24 hours the night before last to fix my sleep cycle... I went to bed last night and got 9 hours of sleep though, prior to this workout... I'm not sure its the sleep thing. I could be wrong though....
    Haha you got me then. Sorry i couldnt be of help. Could just be an off day.

Just enjoy your medium and light days and keep up the good sleep. Maybe AllPro will have more to say on this when he logs in.

lemme know if next week is the same thing.
    "Shut up and squat"

Closed Thread