Closed Thread
Page 55 of 397 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 11884
    Registered User Dontdrinkurmilk's Avatar
    Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by all pro View Post
    Well, it was just a thought.......and it died of loneliness.
    ALLPRO while u r there,

Could you please just help me with this....a helpful poster clarified the routine you have for another member and me as below:

Squat: 1x warm up @ 25%, 1x warm up @ 50%, 2x work sets @ 100% (total: 2 warm up sets, 2 work sets)
    Bench press: 1x warm up @ 25%, 1x warm up @ 50%, 2x work sets @ 100% (total: 2 warm up sets, 2 work sets)
    Rows: 1x warm up @ 25%, 1x warm up @ 50%, 2x work sets @ 100% (total: 2 warm up sets, 2 work sets)
    OHP: 2x work sets @ 100% (total: 2 sets)
    SLDL: 2x work sets @ 100% (total: 2 sets)
    Curls: 2x work sets @ 100% (total: 2 sets)
    Raises: 2x work sets @ 100% (total: 2 sets

I did this today my second day so it was medium weight day, it took me around 20-25 minutes to complete that was doing 2x 20 raises by the way, do you think this sounds about right?

thanks

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dontdrinkurmilk View Post
    ALLPRO while u r there,

Could you please just help me with this....a helpful poster clarified the routine you have for another member and me as below:

Squat: 1x warm up @ 25%, 1x warm up @ 50%, 2x work sets @ 100% (total: 2 warm up sets, 2 work sets)
    Bench press: 1x warm up @ 25%, 1x warm up @ 50%, 2x work sets @ 100% (total: 2 warm up sets, 2 work sets)
    Rows: 1x warm up @ 25%, 1x warm up @ 50%, 2x work sets @ 100% (total: 2 warm up sets, 2 work sets)
    OHP: 2x work sets @ 100% (total: 2 sets)
    SLDL: 2x work sets @ 100% (total: 2 sets)
    Curls: 2x work sets @ 100% (total: 2 sets)
    Raises: 2x work sets @ 100% (total: 2 sets

I did this today my second day so it was medium weight day, it took me around 20-25 minutes to complete that was doing 2x 20 raises by the way, do you think this sounds about right?

thanks
    That sounds about right. From 30 to 45 minutes on average.

Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontdrinkurmilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That sounds about right. From 30 to 45 minutes on average.
    Thanks, I dont have a long break between sets or reps, just enough to change the weights on the bar etc, Im a bit annoyed, i really need a weights bench, I cannot do bench pressing on a flat surface can i? so ive been doing 10 wide handed press ups for the chest in place of them not great but im hoping in the short term will contribute slightly to my chest.....

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dontdrinkurmilk View Post
    Thanks, I dont have a long break between sets or reps, just enough to change the weights on the bar etc, Im a bit annoyed, i really need a weights bench, I cannot do bench pressing on a flat surface can i? so ive been doing 10 wide handed press ups for the chest in place of them not great but im hoping in the short term will contribute slightly to my chest.....
    You should be maintaining 1 minute between the warm up sets and a minute and a half between the work sets. As it gets tougher, weeks 3-5, you'll have to that.

You should be maintaining 1 minute between the warm up sets and a minute and a half between the work sets. As it gets tougher, weeks 3-5, you'll have to that.
    Yeah thats cool, its around that at mo with me scurryin around tryin to put the right weights on and off lol but ill pay more attention to rest times. thanks again

precious12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precious12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precious12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precious12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precious12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precious12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precious12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precious12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precious12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precious12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) precious12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi

I already posted this but I haven't received any replies.

1. I use dumbells instead of barbells. When I use the dumbell curs should I lift both arms at the same time or do it one by one?

2. I will be on my 4th cycle next week and one of the exercise is still kind of easy can I adjust weight by more than 10% next week or wait until I catch up?

mmapcpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmapcpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmapcpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmapcpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmapcpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmapcpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmapcpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmapcpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will be starting my 3rd cycle this coming Monday. However, a couple weeks after that, I am having surgery on my knee. I'm told that I probably won't be able to walk around with weights for at least a few weeks after I get on my feet again. So it looks like my program is going to suffer.

Since I LOVE going to the gym, and completely staying out of it for a month would seem like torture to me now, I am thinking that I can at least use some of the isolation machines for that month so I can do bench presses, curles, seated overhead press, maybe seated good mornings, seated rows, etc.

My primary question is, when I return to the program, should I just spend a day figuring out what my 10RM is for each exercise and essentially start fresh from that point?

Oh...and then 1 month later, I'm having the same surgery on my other knee...so I'll be right back in the same boat.

jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Extremely Sleepy

Hey everyone. So it's workout day for me. For some reason I'm feeling extremely sleepy, and it got worse after my set of squats and like usual, I failed my bench press. But I'm wondering why I feel SOOO sleepy today. I don't think I can complete the rest of the workout, especially the SLDLs.
    Should I continue? It will give a huge drop in motivation to see my lifts completely fail if I go on with the workout.
    I'm not sure what to do, and I don't know why I feel extremely sleepy. I had 7 hours 50 minutes of sleep last night.

Thanks,
    James

EDIT. Well, I took a nap and woke up 1 hour 30 minutes later, should I finish my workout now?
    Last edited by jdlucke2373; 06-07-2011 at 07:34 PM.

mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mozzi101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jdlucke2373 View Post
    Hey everyone. So it's workout day for me. For some reason I'm feeling extremely sleepy, and it got worse after my set of squats and like usual, I failed my bench press. But I'm wondering why I feel SOOO sleepy today. I don't think I can complete the rest of the workout, especially the SLDLs.
    Should I continue? It will give a huge drop in motivation to see my lifts completely fail if I go on with the workout.
    I'm not sure what to do, and I don't know why I feel extremely sleepy. I had 7 hours 50 minutes of sleep last night.

Thanks,
    James

EDIT. Well, I took a nap and woke up 1 hour 30 minutes later, should I finish my workout now?
    Hi jdlucke,

Sounds like you need more sleep than what you are getting, it's either that or you are not eating enough, failing all that see a doctor you are ill with something.
    Find a job that you love and you'll never have to work another day in your life.

I rep anyone over the age of 40 on sight, us coffin dodgers have got to stick together!

jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdlucke2373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mozzi101 View Post
    Hi jdlucke,

Sounds like you need more sleep than what you are getting, it's either that or you are not eating enough, failing all that see a doctor you are ill with something.
    Well, I think eating isn't a problem, at the moment I'm eating about 4400-4500 calories per day.
    I HAVE been going to sleep at 5am and been waking up at 1pm though... Usually I feel fine like that, provided I workout later in the day.

Thanks,
    James

Aquaholic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aquaholic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aquaholic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aquaholic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aquaholic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aquaholic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aquaholic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aquaholic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aquaholic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aquaholic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aquaholic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Would there be a problem with not having 2 days rest after the light day? Would like to go ON OFF ON OFF etc.. something like this -

Mon Wed Fri - Sun Tue Thur - Sat Mon Wed

Cheers

VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000) VolsGoneWild is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know an already excellent excel spreadsheet has been posted, but I decided to make one as well. The reason I made mine is that you can print and laminate (optional, but makes it durable), then have a single sheet for the entire 5 weeks. In fact, you can do double sided printing, with Cycle #X on one side and Cycle #X on the other side, for a total of 10 weeks worth of workouts. Mine doesn't have as much detail as the other spreadsheet, but with the notes at the bottom and an understanding of the program, it's simple to follow. Mainly just a reminder of weight to use and exercise order.

I'm not that good on excel, so I didn't use any formulas for calculating weights, that is something that would need to be either typed in or written by hand.

I haven't used this routine, but have used this method of recording on another workout, so let me know if I made any mistakes on it or if there is a way to better clarify anything.
    Attached Files

Adamspoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamspoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamspoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamspoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamspoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamspoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamspoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamspoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamspoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamspoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamspoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Aquaholic1 View Post
    Would there be a problem with not having 2 days rest after the light day? Would like to go ON OFF ON OFF etc.. something like this -

Mon Wed Fri - Sun Tue Thur - Sat Mon Wed

Cheers
    Having read the original post and this one at length I am pretty sure Allpro's answer to that would be: You NEED the two day rest before your heavy day. If you did it your way then you would be overtraining and would quickly burn out.

chewmax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by VolsGoneWild View Post
    I know an already excellent excel spreadsheet has been posted, but I decided to make one as well.
    Thanks! Just printed it out and will use it from now on. excellent spreadsheet

leangrigs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jdlucke2373 View Post
    Well, I think eating isn't a problem, at the moment I'm eating about 4400-4500 calories per day.
    I HAVE been going to sleep at 5am and been waking up at 1pm though... Usually I feel fine like that, provided I workout later in the day.

Thanks,
    James
    Which workout day is this for you? H/M/L? It sounds like either you're just having an off day or something changed from the normal routine, ie going to bed later, waking up early, not eating as you normally do, etc.

You could try to push through it or depending on where you are in the week skip today and do another heavy day. If it's a light day then just skip it and hit the heavy day like normal.

fake it till i make it johnblythe's Avatar
    johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by precious12 View Post
    I already posted this but I haven't received any replies.

1. I use dumbells instead of barbells. When I use the dumbell curs should I lift both arms at the same time or do it one by one?

2. I will be on my 4th cycle next week and one of the exercise is still kind of easy can I adjust weight by more than 10% next week or wait until I catch up?
    1. i don't see it making a huge difference other than time. maybe do some quick research in the exercise section or on google though. i guess it's slightly more full body to do both? hmm...then again, if you do one at a time you're engaging your core for counterbalance. but at the end of the day the main priority is accomplished in either case.

2. grats! which exercise? i'd say go for it, bump it 15-20 depending on how easy it feels. worst case you'll bump too high and have to repeat the weight. either way you'll end up doing work and that's what counts in the end
    A better read than 50 Shades of Gray and Twilight combined, srsbrah: http://tinyurl.com/jblylifts

CURRENT GOAL: 1100+ (reached 04/11); 1150+, < 14%
    Current lameness: 375/235/495 = 1105
    [b]2013[/b]: +85# on 4/11

Racing KenshinH to manly (495+) pull

wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

random question

I know this is a random post. Im not really sure what thread to ask this question.

Why does my body not keep a " pump " for longer then like 15mins. I don't know if it'd because im to low in my protein intake or my workout needs to be adjusted or of I have cataplexy ( haha) but what's the deal?

If anyone has any advise or knows what's up I would appreciate the feedback

dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I had to get rid of the OHP because of rotator cuff problems. So here is my routine:

Squat
    Bench Press
    Bent Row
    Standing Row
    Curls
    SLDL
    Tricep Press
    Calf Raises

Any comments or suggestions to improve or change it?

wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wade6307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dgaughan View Post
    I had to get rid of the OHP because of rotator cuff problems. So here is my routine:

Squat
    Bench Press
    Bent Row
    Standing Row
    Curls
    SLDL
    Tricep Press
    Calf Raises

Are you doing all of this in one day?

dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by wade6307 View Post
    Are you doing all of this in one day?
    Yes. It is the beginner's routine except the OHP is replaced with (1) standing rows and (2) tricep press, as suggested by All Pro. I am wondering if the sequence is correct or if there is something else I should be doing that is more effective.

Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000)

Squat
    Bench Press
    Bent Row
    Standing Row
    Curls
    SLDL
    Tricep Press
    Calf Raises

Looks good.

Can you do inclined hammer grip dumbbell press without shoulder pain?

Maybe try lateral raises and/or front raises.

That's the only other shoulder exercise I can think of ATM. ......... bossman is bugging the piss out of me today. He actually wants me to do some work. What's wrong with him. lol

I'm sure all pro could probably come up with a better exercise but I though I'd give it a shot
    ~Moosifee~

"Yes, if you squat wrong it f**ks things up. If you squat correctly, those same f***ed-up things will unf**k themselves." -- Mark Rippetoe

(Cycle 3 : all pro's 636)

Squat
    Bench Press
    Bent Row
    Standing Row
    Curls
    SLDL
    Tricep Press
    Calf Raises

Looks good, ive added overhead tricep extensions to mine, i dont have a bench yet so have had to change bench presses to wide handed press ups in the meantime.

Yes. It is the beginner's routine except the OHP is replaced with (1) standing rows and (2) tricep press, as suggested by All Pro. I am wondering if the sequence is correct or if there is something else I should be doing that is more effective.
    I guess so... I totally lost track of the original post on page 1. I can't give you really good advise on that I break my workout the 3 days
    Sorry bro.

AJM87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AJM87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AJM87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AJM87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AJM87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AJM87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AJM87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AJM87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AJM87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AJM87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AJM87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Two questions:

1. DB or BB for bench? Does it matter? I feel more comfortable with DB's when it comes to higher reps on the Bench.

2. So we are only doing 2 WORKING sets with our weight we choose? Not all 4, correct?

Thanks.

Lambert99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Overhead Press - Standing or not?

I'm just starting out on my first day of the beginner routine tonight and I just wanted to check before I head off to the gym...

Does it matter if I do my overhead barbell press while standing or sitting?

johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lambert99 View Post
    I'm just starting out on my first day of the beginner routine tonight and I just wanted to check before I head off to the gym...

Does it matter if I do my overhead barbell press while standing or sitting?
    stand
    A better read than 50 Shades of Gray and Twilight combined, srsbrah: http://tinyurl.com/jblylifts

Originally Posted by johnblythe View Post
    stand
    Ok will do. Is there any thinking behind this? Does it hit certain muscles more than it would if you sat down? Shoulder width grip fine?
    Last edited by Lambert99; 06-08-2011 at 11:31 AM. Reason: typo

Ok will do. Is there any thinking behind this? Does it hit certain muscles more than it would if you sat down? Shoulder width grip fine?
    shoulder width grip. if you grip too wide you cheat yourself some work.

it works more stablization muscles, core, etc. when you stand up. sitting down robs it of being such a full body exercise.

Talking

Originally Posted by johnblythe View Post
    shoulder width grip. if you grip too wide you cheat yourself some work.

it works more stablization muscles, core, etc. when you stand up. sitting down robs it of being such a full body exercise.
    Ok thanks alot. Right, well I'm off to the gym then.

Ok thanks alot. Right, well I'm off to the gym then.
    good luck, let us know how it goes

Closed Thread
Page 55 of 397 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast