Closed Thread
Page 15 of 397 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast
    ageo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ageo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ageo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ageo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ageo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ageo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ageo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ageo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ageo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ageo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this program recommended over 5x5 as far as building strength and mass

snif123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HI
    I am thinking of doing this program,however I have two questions.
    1.Am naturally skinny and lanky, is this program good because the recovery days is little?
    2.I am considering altering the program to do it over 4 weeks cycles.. and start with reps 7-10, because building mass is more my target?
    What do you think?
    Thanks !

Ussop is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ussop is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ussop is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ussop is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ussop is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ussop is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ussop is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ussop is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ussop is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ussop is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ussop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just wondering All Pro how did you come up with this program?

It seems to work really well for a lot of people and I have just started it so I am interested to see what results I get out of them. Which will definitely be good if I continue to eat well.

Is the reason why the bent over barbell rows are done with a barbell and not dumbbells since the barbell will create more balance across each muscle?

Thanks to the other person who answered my questions before. I can't do it on Thursday since I want to keep it Friday, Sunday and Tuesday since those days work best for me has Friday and Sunday works well with school.

I already got my max weight for each of the exercises and I will just start it off on Sunday with the medium day. Or Should I just start my heavy day on Thursday? then wait until Sunday for my medium day then next week start my heavy as normal on the Friday?

I also started fairly low. I do feel as I can do slightly more then what I did on that particular day of testing but as I've read this routine isn't a sprint it's a marathon and you just need to pas yourself.

dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbjorn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wado66 View Post
    If you figure out how to get "used" to a 13 hour shift then please let me know. I'm only working a 10 hour shift from 4:30am - 3:00pm and it's kicking my butt. It's not so much the 10 hours as it is the 4:30am part.
    With that being said, I did complete cycle 3 week 1 heavy day yesterday. So it ain't all bad.
    Ya bro i feel you. Also i have about 1-3 hours of tasks i need to take care of after work.
    "Do what they won't do today so you can do what they can't tomorrow"
    "Shut up and squat"

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Max10 View Post
    I don't know about that one, Cur....I'm pretty sure AP has the 1:30 rest time between work sets specifically timed to work into the physiology of how this program splits the differences between size and strength gains. I'm under the impression that when you tinker with rest times (increasing because you're too tired, or decreasing because you're amped), it's messing with the structure of the program.

I could have interpreted this incorrectly, though.....I know AP isn't on here all the time, but AP - if you catch this, I'd love to get your feedback on this one....Seems to come up every 5 pages or so
    Rest times are up to 3 minutes, at least 1.5 minutes. I'll go digging in the original monster for it.

edit: I stand completely and utterly corrected. Dunno where I got up to 3 minutes from. Probably Deviant. She's so sneaky! I edited my original response! You sir, get greens on recharge.
    Last edited by MatTheCur; 04-20-2011 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Again, where is my mind?
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi, today is my second workout of the week where i have to use 10% less weights. The gym where i train the weights are in kilo's. The overhead barbell press i normally lift 25 kilos, the bar itself is 20 kilos, so i put 2,5 kilo on each side of the bar. But when i calculate 10% less then its 22,5 kilos in total, so 20 kilos the weight of the bar, so there is 2,5 kilos left, the lightest weights used in my gym are 2,5 kilos. So it wont be possible to add the remaining 2,5 kilos onto the bar .

What should i do, should i only use the bar then thats 20 kilos?

Thanks.

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ussop View Post
    Just wondering All Pro how did you come up with this program?

It seems to work really well for a lot of people and I have just started it so I am interested to see what results I get out of them. Which will definitely be good if I continue to eat well.

Is the reason why the bent over barbell rows are done with a barbell and not dumbbells since the barbell will create more balance across each muscle?

Thanks to the other person who answered my questions before. I can't do it on Thursday since I want to keep it Friday, Sunday and Tuesday since those days work best for me has Friday and Sunday works well with school.

I already got my max weight for each of the exercises and I will just start it off on Sunday with the medium day. Or Should I just start my heavy day on Thursday? then wait until Sunday for my medium day then next week start my heavy as normal on the Friday?

I also started fairly low. I do feel as I can do slightly more then what I did on that particular day of testing but as I've read this routine isn't a sprint it's a marathon and you just need to pas yourself.
    I would say start it when you can start a full, proper week. If that means waiting a tiny bit longer, then so be it. If, however, you are extremely gung-ho, then by all means go with what fits in your schedule for now, as long as you have at least 2 rest days before your heavy day.

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Blndegrl17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This looks like a great program. Is it recommended for women as well?

thanks!

fake it till i make it johnblythe's Avatar
    johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Blndegrl17 View Post
    This looks like a great program. Is it recommended for women as well?

thanks!
    yup. my wife has been on it and loves it, as does her workout partner. enjoy-
    A better read than 50 Shades of Gray and Twilight combined, srsbrah: http://tinyurl.com/jblylifts

CURRENT GOAL: 1100+ (reached 04/11); 1150+, < 14%
    Current lameness: 375/235/495 = 1105
    [b]2013[/b]: +85# on 4/11

Racing KenshinH to manly (495+) pull

Blndegrl17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by johnblythe View Post
    yup. my wife has been on it and loves it, as does her workout partner. enjoy-
    Thanks so much. I plan on trying it. I hope to report back with great results.

johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000) johnblythe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Blndegrl17 View Post
    Thanks so much. I plan on trying it. I hope to report back with great results.
    stick with it, work hard, eat right and sleep well and you'll definitely report back w/ great results. best of luck-
    A better read than 50 Shades of Gray and Twilight combined, srsbrah: http://tinyurl.com/jblylifts

Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MatTheCur View Post
    Rest times are up to 3 minutes, at least 1.5 minutes. I'll go digging in the original monster for it.

edit: I stand completely and utterly corrected. Dunno where I got up to 3 minutes from. Probably Deviant. She's so sneaky! I edited my original response! You sir, get greens on recharge.
    Hey now, blaming it on me, huh?

I was wondering where you came up with that..............maybe from John.

Yeah, lets blame John.

Anyway I've been sooo sick the last 3 weeks and haven't even worked out. I had a CT done yesterday and hopefully nothing will show up.

It looks like I'm gonna have to start my program over and possibly lower my max rep weight. I've lost 8lbs within the last week 1/2 and feel VERY weak. I've been trying to eat and get my strength back this week but I don't think I could squat 115 lbs by next week. I feel I've lost strength and muscle since I have been living off of a few spoonfuls of soup a couple times a day for two weeks.
    ~Moosifee~

"Yes, if you squat wrong it f**ks things up. If you squat correctly, those same f***ed-up things will unf**k themselves." -- Mark Rippetoe

(Cycle 3 : all pro's 636)

Originally Posted by Deviant Motive View Post

I was wondering where you came up with that..............maybe from John.

Yeah, lets blame John.

Anyway I've been sooo sick the last 3 weeks and haven't even worked out. I had a CT done yesterday and hopefully nothing will show up.

It looks like I'm gonna have to start my program over and possibly lower my max rep weight. I've lost 8lbs within the last week 1/2 and feel VERY weak. I've been trying to eat and get my strength back this week but I don't think I could squat 115 lbs by next week. I feel I've lost strength and muscle since I have been living off of a few spoonfuls of soup a couple times a day for two weeks.
    Haha ... I'm not blaming you. Just shining the spotlight in your general direction!

I was wondering where you'd gotten to. I really do hope that you're on the mend!!

Haha ... I'm not blaming you. Just shining the spotlight in your general direction!

I was wondering where you'd gotten to. I really do hope that you're on the mend!!
    didn't get the 3 minutes from me!

i was always under the impression it was 60-90 for warm ups, 90-120 for working sets. i had used the 2 minutes for WS personally.

maybe mat got 3 minutes from my new programs setup. hmmm, a mystery for now.

Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This idea of rep progression is interesting. Initially, I discounted the brilliance of it . . . after all, it's just so darn simple in theory BUT to increase your reps from 8 to 50% more in 5 weeks, that takes effort (and a good diet)!!!

For full disclosure, I've not begun doing this routine lock-stock-and-barrel, but I am using the rep progression idea on one exercise that I plateu'ed on, and I'm liking the change.

Registered User lalalalakerss24's Avatar
    lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000) lalalalakerss24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do I do the light workout day and rest one day before my heavy day? Or do I just skip the light day and forgot about it?

trb91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by trb91 View Post
    I'm completely new to weight / strength training and I greatly appreciate all the info in this thread, especially the routine. I did it today for the first time and really like that as a beginner, I get to work all the main areas in one day. Among other things, I think this will help me learn the exercises more quickly since I'll be doing them every couple of days.

I have a question related to calories:

I'm 41 and trying to burn off some fat. Underneath, I think I'm what I'm seeing referred to as "skinny fat". That said, I'm eating super clean and doing cardio (P90X start of phase 2 but will drop the resistance training portion of that in favor of this routine). I'm tracking calories and with P90X, I tracked my burn using a heart monitor. I'm assuming a heart monitor isn't going to be very effective in tracking burned calories during this routine. Am I wrong? If not, is there a safe guesstimate for someone my age that's hideously out of shape? Maybe 350 calories or so?

Thanks again to everyone for the helpful info and to the OP for sharing this routine!
    Can anyone assist with the calorie question? Thank you!

dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Is it OK to split up the routine because of time contraints? Still doing M-W-F but doing the 1st 5 exercises in the morning and the last 2 late at night?

Also is it OK to work out first thing in the AM with an empty stom?

Originally Posted by Payton1221 View Post
    This idea of rep progression is interesting. Initially, I discounted the brilliance of it . . . after all, it's just so darn simple in theory BUT to increase your reps from 8 to 50% more in 5 weeks, that takes effort (and a good diet)!!!

For full disclosure, I've not begun doing this routine lock-stock-and-barrel, but I am using the rep progression idea on one exercise that I plateu'ed on, and I'm liking the change.
    Amen... Though you might want to try it for a cycle!

Originally Posted by lalalalakerss24 View Post
    Do I do the light workout day and rest one day before my heavy day? Or do I just skip the light day and forgot about it?
    I think the idea is to have 2 days between a workout and a heavy day... Which is why you wouldn't be able to do Monday-Heavy, Wednesday-Heavy if you were going 2x a week. If it's going to mess your schedule up, do the light day, take 2 off, then do a 2x heavy week, and go back to your regular schedule afterwards.

I really can't help you out, trb... All I know is that I'm sweating like a mofo doing my workout... As long as you're burning more than you're bringing in at the end of the week, you're good... As for specific numbers, I would think that everyone is different, depending on weights et al.

Originally Posted by dgaughan View Post
    Is it OK to split up the routine because of time contraints? Still doing M-W-F but doing the 1st 5 exercises in the morning and the last 2 late at night?

Also is it OK to work out first thing in the AM with an empty stom?
    You don't have ~10 minutes to spare for curls and calf raises? I'm going to drop and say don't split the program up. Defeats the purpose.

Yes. It's fine. If you're finding it difficult, get in on some BCAAs or XTend or something.

I really can't help you out, trb... All I know is that I'm sweating like a mofo doing my workout... As long as you're burning more than you're bringing in at the end of the week, you're good... As for specific numbers, I would think that everyone is different, depending on weights et al.
    Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I was covered in sweat yesterday so that was good. I estimate around 300 or so and like you said, take a look at things at the end of the week. My goal is to burn off around 2-2.5 pounds a week for the next 4-5 weeks or so.

Can't wait to get a power rack and some olympic weights!

dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dgaughan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You don't have ~10 minutes to spare for curls and calf raises? I'm going to drop and say don't split the program up. Defeats the purpose.
    If it will make me late for work I'll have to stop the workout and get to work. I'd like to resume later in the day.

you can track your heartrate but it won't be as consistent as it is when doing cardio. it'll spike, lower, spike, lower, etc.

if you have a good method of tracking it despite that then go for it. ultimately, however, your weight loss will happen in the kitchen. the weights will help shape it and guide it more than actually do it.

you can track your heartrate but it won't be as consistent as it is when doing cardio. it'll spike, lower, spike, lower, etc.

if you have a good method of tracking it despite that then go for it. ultimately, however, your weight loss will happen in the kitchen. the weights will help shape it and guide it more than actually do it.
    Yes, kitchen. I've lost close to 20 pounds so far at a rate of 2-2.5 per week. I attribute most of that success to strictly tracking calories and restricting several hundred a day.

I'm probably over-thinking things. Since I'm just getting started, it's probably safe to target my maintenance calories for weight training days and make sure I'm getting a good post-workout meal and plenty of proteins. Which I think is pretty much what you're saying. Thanks!

Yes, kitchen. I've lost close to 20 pounds so far at a rate of 2-2.5 per week. I attribute most of that success to strictly tracking calories and restricting several hundred a day.

I'm probably over-thinking things. Since I'm just getting started, it's probably safe to target my maintenance calories for weight training days and make sure I'm getting a good post-workout meal and plenty of proteins. Which I think is pretty much what you're saying. Thanks!
    sounds like you've got it down. just make sure to not "over-[think]" things like you had mentioned. i did that initially. no fun when it becomes obsessive. the goal of all this is for you to enjoy life more due to being healthier, looking better, etc., so make sure it doesn't rob you of some of the simple pleasures of life....like ice cream

sounds like you've got it down. just make sure to not "over-[think]" things like you had mentioned. i did that initially. no fun when it becomes obsessive. the goal of all this is for you to enjoy life more due to being healthier, looking better, etc., so make sure it doesn't rob you of some of the simple pleasures of life....like ice cream
    Just read his earlier journals. John is a nugget of wisdom, and a very passionate person when something interests him... But he can be obsessive.

<3 brohim

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Max10 View Post
    I don't know about that one, Cur....I'm pretty sure AP has the 1:30 rest time between work sets specifically timed to work into the physiology of how this program splits the differences between size and strength gains. I'm under the impression that when you tinker with rest times (increasing because you're too tired, or decreasing because you're amped), it's messing with the structure of the program.

I could have interpreted this incorrectly, though.....I know AP isn't on here all the time, but AP - if you catch this, I'd love to get your feedback on this one....Seems to come up every 5 pages or so
    No you got it right. I cut them a bit short on purpose. If you make them longer strength gains will out pace endurance and size gains.....and the program will stall long before it should. You have to push the endurance side hard to increase work capacity up as fast as possible. The programs beyond this level require a higher work capacity.

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wow that sucks. I hope everything is alright. When you're ready retest your lifts and cruise through the first cycle. After the first cycle retest. That should get you back up to speed.

Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by all pro View Post
    Wow that sucks. I hope everything is alright. When you're ready retest your lifts and cruise through the first cycle. After the first cycle retest. That should get you back up to speed.
    Thanks. I'm ready to get back at it but still feel really bad. Been waiting on the doc to call me with results from the CT but haven't heard anything yet. I can't help but think of all of the things that could be wrong..............diverticulitis, colitis, pancreatitis, blockages, cancer. Or I could just have an infection from the virus/food poisoning as they suspect.

Its very discouraging knowing I've busted ass for this long and getting sick for 3 or more weeks can screw it up.

I miss my beer!

Hey, when are you going to start a thread for the program I'm attempting to do but keep having set backs?

~Moosifee~

"Yes, if you squat wrong it f**ks things up. If you squat correctly, those same f***ed-up things will unf**k themselves." -- Mark Rippetoe

(Cycle 3 : all pro's 636)

Thanks. I'm ready to get back at it but still feel really bad. Been waiting on the doc to call me with results from the CT but haven't heard anything yet. I can't help but think of all of the things that could be wrong..............diverticulitis, colitis, pancreatitis, blockages, cancer. Or I could just have an infection from the virus/food poisoning as they suspect.

Its very discouraging knowing I've busted ass for this long and getting sick for 3 or more weeks can screw it up.

I miss my beer!

Hey, when are you going to start a thread for the program I'm attempting to do but keep having set backs?

The problem with starting an intermediate thread is the number of intermediate programs that I have and how easily modified they are to suite the individual. Most people will never advance beyond that level and I have 3 distinct groups.
    Early intermediate
    Middle intermediate
    Late intermediate
    AND 2 different groups
    Recreational, amature bodybuilder
    Sports performance
    The few that I've posted just barely scratch the surface.

wado66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wado66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wado66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wado66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wado66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just finished Cycle 3 week 1 medium day. Everything is going good.
    Just have a question. Everyone says aerobic and anaerobic dont mix.
    Does it hurt any size I'm trying to put on? Or hurt my lifting? Or what does it counter?
    I stopped running on my off days. Just cant seem to get a definitive answer on what it does.

Closed Thread