Closed Thread
Page 146 of 397 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,380 of 11884
    superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm debating whether or not to do All pros workout or Rip toes SS I squat 90LBS. Could someone help me out on what to choose I actually modified riptoes to look like this below which helps the lacking areas of SS Reardelts and upper back. Does my modified version look any good? Anywho basically im wanting to know whether or not to Do all pros or SS.

Monday
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Bench Press
    3x8 Barbell Rear Delt Row (Added for more rear delt work)
    Chin-ups: 3 sets 15 reps

Wednesday
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Press
    1x5 Deadlift
    3x8 EZ-Bar Curl (added for some biceps work)

Friday
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Bench Press
    Pull-ups: 3 sets 15 reps
    3x8 Standing Dumbbell Upright Row (Added for some upper back work)
    3x8 Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension (Added for some extra triceps work)

Week B

Monday
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Press
    3x8 Barbell Rear Delt Row (Added for rear delt work)
    Chin-ups: 3 sets 15 reps

Wednesday
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Bench Press
    3x8 EZ-Bar Curl (Added for some biceps work)
    1x5 Deadlift

Friday
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Press
    3x8 Standing Dumbbell Upright Row (Added for Upperback work)
    Pull-ups: 3 sets 15 reps
    3x8 Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension (added for Triceps work)

FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I saw the reply about doing 3 work sets vs 2 as well as allPro's response. I just wanted to add this in there to see if anyone has a comment to it. I have found some success at doing a 3rd work set with only the first 4 exercises (squat, bpress, row, and opress) for the 8-10 rep weeks. That is just me ... don't know if it is for everyone ... but it has helped my 11 and 12 rep weeks when I only do 2 work sets for every exercise. If I miss a rep in that 3rd work set I do not count that as doing that weight again next cycle. However, once I get in the 3rd or 4th cycle I stop doing the 3rd work sets for the 8-10 rep weeks and only do 2 work sets. By then, I know I am getting close to the limits and it becomes a recovery issue. I have toyed with the idea of adding weight to that 3rd working set and lowering the reps to under 8 ... but haven't tried that yet.

Here is another thing that I have found to be true for me, and unlike the above paragraph, I think this really applies to everyone. I used to be very deadset on the belief that a whole lot of ab work isn't needed in order to have a 6-pack. In fact, I still am a big believer in that statement as I believe it has a whole lot more to do with one's diet than actually exercising the abs. Because I firmly believed that I rarely did a whole lot of work on my abs and proved that point by actually (FINALLY) getting a 6 pack with minimal ab work. My belief is that doing just about any exercise, or activity for that matter, gives plenty of ab work. Just getting up out of a chair and sitting down works your abs out. So, I did decide to do a lot of heavy ab work with the last cycle of this workout however just to see what the big difference in my abs would be. What I found was that one's ability to lift more weight increases with a stronger core. Not sure if a lot beginners understand this but because of this I think every beginner should mix in a very good ab workout. The beauty of abs though is that you can get a really effective ab workout really quickly. I do my ab workout directly after this workout.

Just for some background ... I use allPro's beginners workout regularly. In an attempt to avoid boring everyone, I change my workout routines around a sport. Once the season ends, I take a breather for a month and then I do about 4-5 cycles of this workout before moving on to a different routine (will do GST this time). This routine is so pure and simple it is perfect to lay that foundation before moving on. It is very cut friendly too.
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." ~Henry Rollins

latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What's up fellas I've been recommended this program after an extended break from the gym but Ive only got a bench, pull up bar and a pair of dumbbells. I can load the dumbbells up to their max so all I'd need is some micro weights to make it work. My question is (before I **** this up) how would you modify the program originally designed by all pro? My concern is the squat n sldl cos I don't really see the need to drop the weight so maybe just get upping the reps? I'm not sure but will wait for someone with more experience with this program to make suggestions. Cheers!

Boylanca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just did my first day on this after finding moderate success over the past 6 months with more isolated techniques... Hadn't lifted before that.

On the bent over rows, is the key to doing it correctly to keep your butt out and your back as straight as possible?

Also, the workout felt fairly light on my biceps... I'm not questioning the program at all, just making sure I'm doing everything right b/c I'm not getting much bicep until the curls.

My legs hurt...lol

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Boylanca View Post
    Just did my first day on this after finding moderate success over the past 6 months with more isolated techniques... Hadn't lifted before that.

On the bent over rows, is the key to doing it correctly to keep your butt out and your back as straight as possible?

Also, the workout felt fairly light on my biceps... I'm not questioning the program at all, just making sure I'm doing everything right b/c I'm not getting much bicep until the curls.

My legs hurt...lol
    If you tested each lift before starting then don't worry about what it felt like. For rows you'll probably be at something like a 60 degree angle. There have been several videos of each lift posted.

thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by all pro View Post
    The olympic weights have a larger diameter, the bars are heavier, about 44 pounds compared to a standard bar's 10 pounds. The O bars can handle a lot more weight without snapping and the weights are aloud to spin independent of the bar so they can be a bit easier to hold on to. here's trick for that, don't pack the plates tight together on a standard bar and they will spin.
    On a side note, I've had well over 500 pounds loaded up in my squat rack on a standard bar and I've never snapped one. I've bent a few but they're cheap so who cares.
    Not sure what standard is. All I know is the cheap, hollow ones that come with the plastic weight set or the ones I've seen at a gym wherein the bar is solid at the ends and larger in diameter. Ha...I'm such a newb.

I take it, though, the O plates are larger thereby allowing for adequate weight while also allowing for room on the bar for additional plates? Just guessing. Correct me if I'm wrong. IOW's, I'm trying to determine if there's some functional difference or superiority for a future set.

thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FloridaGator View Post
    What I found was that one's ability to lift more weight increases with a stronger core. Not sure if a lot beginners understand this but because of this I think every beginner should mix in a very good ab workout. The beauty of abs though is that you can get a really effective ab workout really quickly. I do my ab workout directly after this workout.
    I'll second that notion! Not that I'm lifting weights, yet, but I do a lot of heavy lifting with my chores around here. Did so particularly this past summer while roofing.

At the beginning of fall this year, I'd started doing some sit ups again and push ups to just generally pick up some more strength. About 20-25 a couple times during the day, that is. Well, I cut down this big, dead oak last winter and didn't look forward to bucking it. It was about 24" in diameter at the base and 15' tall. The other 40 or so ft had already broken off from the ice storm a few winters ago. Anyway, to buck a tree you have to be able to access both sides. That means rolling it over, right? And, to be able to roll it over (by yourself w/o a block and tackle) the ground has to be of favorable slope with sufficient clearing. With this tree, there was only one way it was gonna go to clear saplings; slightly uphill. I took my rock bar and tried leveraging it over against a log. But, I wasn't heavy enough to be able to pull down on the bar and roll the log over the stupid rock under the opposing side. I had to jab the bar entirely under the log, then pull up and then push up on the bar at the far end to get it over the rock so the log would then roll. Gads. I'd tried moving this thing last winter, mind you, but couldn't do it. By God, though, given some stronger abs/core/back, I did it. Surprised myself, even. And, my arms aren't even very big.

As a side note, if you run, a stronger core WILL make you a much stronger runner. Guaranteed.

nuckbuc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by all pro View Post
    I'm going to second this question. Also sleep and rest are important. Stalling out at such a low weight I'm going to look at those 3 factors before adding some shock therapy.
    I average around 3000 calories per day. ~200g protein, 380g carbs, 75g fat. I've gained over 15 pounds but have definitely put on some fat. I work a desk job and try to get 6-8 hours sleep per night. I actually do notice a difference in my chest but would love to see my strength improve.

eatliftsurfeatliftsurfeat surfeatliftsurf's Avatar
    surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nuckbuc View Post
    I average around 3000 calories per day. ~200g protein, 380g carbs, 75g fat. I've gained over 15 pounds but have definitely put on some fat. I work a desk job and try to get 6-8 hours sleep per night. I actually do notice a difference in my chest but would love to see my strength improve.
    I'm probably the last person to give out nutrition advice, but right now you've got about a 27/50/23 split (percentages) for Protein/Carbs/Fat. The standard recommendation is 40/40/20, with some deviation in there to account for genetics/activity level/ease of use. Are you using a 500 calorie surplus to bulk? Your total calories look a LOT like my numbers, and I'm 2" shorter, 17lbs lighter. Maybe try bumping up the protein by about 30 g with a shake or small serving of meat or something. That being said, nothing about that breakdown looks completely wrong (assuming you are actually eating what you say you are, measuring foods, counting calories, etc).

latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyone? Real keen to get started this Monday

Originally Posted by latsftw View Post
    What's up fellas I've been recommended this program after an extended break from the gym but Ive only got a bench, pull up bar and a pair of dumbbells. I can load the dumbbells up to their max so all I'd need is some micro weights to make it work. My question is (before I **** this up) how would you modify the program originally designed by all pro? My concern is the squat n sldl cos I don't really see the need to drop the weight so maybe just get upping the reps? I'm not sure but will wait for someone with more experience with this program to make suggestions. Cheers!

BradAlive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BradAlive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I think the program is great on it's own. Seems like changes would mess with the dynamics.
    Last edited by BradAlive; 11-25-2011 at 09:32 AM.
    Thanks,
    Brad

Yes, that's me in the avatar. 263 pounds of flab with ~33% body fat. Believe it or not, I'm down from 378#'s. Now it's time to get serious and lose the rest of the fat!

My short term goal: feel comfortable without a shirt on, outside, for the first time in my life by 6/1/12!!!!

shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No need to change the program. Do it as it is.
    - All Pro's Beginner Routine!
    -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843

-- All Pro's Beginner Routine F.A.Q - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137203123
    -- YouTube Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8FAF74A332E11464

--- My Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139157413 ---

surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you can't get your hands on a barbell I would look into a cheap gym membership. All you need is like a 7'x7' area, a barbell, and some plates...can't imagine it would cost a whole lot more than $20-30/month (1 or less $$ per day).

Originally Posted by BradAlive View Post
    I think the program is great on it's own. Seems like changes would mess with the dynamics.
    offered advice without reading my post, negged

Originally Posted by shawn122 View Post
    No need to change the program. Do it as it is.

Originally Posted by surfeatliftsurf View Post
    If you can't get your hands on a barbell I would look into a cheap gym membership. All you need is like a 7'x7' area, a barbell, and some plates...can't imagine it would cost a whole lot more than $20-30/month (1 or less $$ per day).
    yeah considered this cos i do miss squatting and deadlifting but i have serious time constraints so i can literally squeeze the workouts as time permits. ie. before bed, early in the morning, straight after work and the convenience of having it at home probably ensures that i won't get lazy.

i guess i'll just look into rejigging it as best as i can and i do see results ill stick to it. cheers brah

I mean, also, think about just buying a bar...that's what I would do if I couldn't get in a gym. Having a bar, 4 45lbs plates, 2 25lbs plates, 2 10lb plates, 2 5lb plates and you can do this whole program for literally YEARS. Used bar + used plates = less than $200? Worth it IMO.

I mean, also, think about just buying a bar...that's what I would do if I couldn't get in a gym. Having a bar, 4 45lbs plates, 2 25lbs plates, 2 10lb plates, 2 5lb plates and you can do this whole program for literally YEARS. Used bar + used plates = less than $200? Worth it IMO.
    Oh right my bad, problem is i live in an apartment so my bench is actually a fold up bench without the arms and the dumbells and pull up bar all fit neatly into a cupboard. It's the only real way i could have any type of equipment

shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawn122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

yeah considered this cos i do miss squatting and deadlifting but i have serious time constraints so i can literally squeeze the workouts as time permits. ie. before bed, early in the morning, straight after work and the convenience of having it at home probably ensures that i won't get lazy.

i guess i'll just look into rejigging it as best as i can and i do see results ill stick to it. cheers brah
    Really...a neg? I read your post dude...you don't change the program. Read through all the posts in this massive thread..The funny thing is you ask people to respond to your post and when we do and you don't like the answer you neg them? Whatever dude....

I understand where you are coming from but the basic barbell is what you need as the previous poster mentioned.
    Last edited by shawn122; 11-25-2011 at 09:41 PM.

-- All Pro's Beginner Routine F.A.Q - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137203123

BradAlive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BradAlive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please read below--the highlighted part is of interest:

What part of My question is (before I **** this up) how would you modify the program originally designed by all pro? did I not read?
    Thanks,
    Brad

Yes, that's me in the avatar. 263 pounds of flab with ~33% body fat. Believe it or not, I'm down from 378#'s. Now it's time to get serious and lose the rest of the fat!

My short term goal: feel comfortable without a shirt on, outside, for the first time in my life by 6/1/12!!!!

Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500)

Negged for negging people that replies to you, Now neg me back for all I care....what a jerk man

I never actually seen a guy that negs people who answers him, its like telling them thank you not. ridiculous lol.

Originally Posted by BradAlive View Post
    Please read below--the highlighted part is of interest:

What part of My question is (before I **** this up) how would you modify the program originally designed by all pro? did I not read?
    Thank you.... my point exactly. What an idiot...

On a positive note...thanks to everyone who repped back...I tried my best to reciprocate however it won't allow to rep for 24 hours..lol
    Now back to regular postings...
    Last edited by shawn122; 11-26-2011 at 05:06 AM.

shawn and brad I made you guys both green again. feelsgoodman.jpg

To Latsftw...dude, you don't need to be handing out negs (or reps for that matter) in this thread over answers. Do a search, read the thread (both of them), do some independent research. This is a starting program that requires a barbell. If you can't get one, use the dumbbells for the exercises they'll work for. Just negging people, especially people like shawn, is totally uncool.

dgaughan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am officially giving up this routine and going back to machines. I have hurt my back too many times doing bent over rows and SLDLs. I am done. I think I am genetically predisposed to hurting my back. I hurt my lower back 100% of the time on my heavy days. I'm done.

shawn and brad I made you guys both green again. feelsgoodman.jpg

To Latsftw...dude, you don't need to be handing out negs (or reps for that matter) in this thread over answers. Do a search, read the thread (both of them), do some independent research. This is a starting program that requires a barbell. If you can't get one, use the dumbbells for the exercises they'll work for. Just negging people, especially people like shawn, is totally uncool.
    Thanks man!

I'm not sure what the neg and rep stuff is. Guess I'm too new to the forum.

EDIT: I just figured out the rep's and negs.
    Last edited by BradAlive; 11-26-2011 at 10:41 AM.
    Thanks,
    Brad

Originally Posted by dgaughan1 View Post
    I am officially giving up this routine and going back to machines. I have hurt my back too many times doing bent over rows and SLDLs. I am done. I think I am genetically predisposed to hurting my back. I hurt my lower back 100% of the time on my heavy days. I'm done.
    Ouch!

Hope everything heals well for you.

The spot on my back/base of my neck has been sore since I started last week. But I think it's because I'm not used to having a heavy bar there.
    Thanks,
    Brad

Sorry to hear that. Have you tried starting at a lighter weight to work on your form?

From the posts in this thread, many have found the stiff leg deadlifts to increase their lower back strength. Don't give up yet...if you can post some videos of your form and get some more experienced individuals to critique it.

Originally Posted by shawn122 View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Have you tried starting at a lighter weight to work on your form?

From the posts in this thread, many have found the stiff leg deadlifts to increase their lower back strength. Don't give up yet...if you can post some videos of your form and get some more experienced individuals to critique it.
    After hurting my back for the 10th or so time during my heavy days I dropped the weights, watched instructional videos over and over, and tried doing them with perfect form. As soon as the weights got heavy again I hurt my lower back yet again.

I really liked this routine and I like working out at home but I hurt my back every Sunday (heavy day) and it ruins the rest of workout.

I am going to give it one more try once this latest pain goes away. But it has been terrible for my back from day 1. I never hurt my back when I used machines at the gym.

I am going to give it one more try once this latest pain goes away. But it has been terrible for my back from day 1. I never hurt my back when I used machines at the gym.
    When you say that you "hurt your back," what specifically do you mean? Spasms? Disc trauma? Torn/sprained muscles/ligaments/tendons? How would you define the pain? This program isn't for everyone, and it sounds like you have a recurring injury that requires some kind of medical evaluation or treatment. Good luck!

After hurting my back for the 10th or so time during my heavy days I dropped the weights, watched instructional videos over and over, and tried doing them with perfect form. As soon as the weights got heavy again I hurt my lower back yet again.

I really liked this routine and I like working out at home but I hurt my back every Sunday (heavy day) and it ruins the rest of workout.

Maybe keep the weights low for the heavy days and add the 10% every cycle. This could help strengthen the lower back. After a few cycles you'll be back up to the poundage you're using now.

I'm wondering if the heavy day is enough to reinjure? Lowering the weight for the entire cycle might be the rehab you need.
    Thanks,
    Brad

When you say that you "hurt your back," what specifically do you mean? Spasms? Disc trauma? Torn/sprained muscles/ligaments/tendons? How would you define the pain? This program isn't for everyone, and it sounds like you have a recurring injury that requires some kind of medical evaluation or treatment. Good luck!
    It's hard to describe but it hurts to sit down, stand up, and bend over. It's a dull pain like a pulled muscle or something. I think it's a re-occurring sprain of some sort. Pain only lasts 2-3 days but ruins the rest of the workout and causes grief for several days. It used to be the SLDL that triggered the pain but this time it was the bent over rows.

I've been to the doc. He said to stop doing SLDLs (which I ignored when trying to perfect my form). But this time it's bent over rows...Every Sunday it seems is spent in pain and I end up with a ****ty workout.

Yes the negs were probably unnecessary so my bad. Play on...

Closed Thread
Page 146 of 397 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast