Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Registered User camerontraining's Avatar
    camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cglaeser View Post
    The reaction times of the coaches and trainers using stopwatches to time the 40 yard dash mean that most numbers are way off. If you want to know your time in the 40 yard dash, you need to use a fully automatic timer. Freelap has a Football Combine kit for timing the 40 yard dash. You can order it online at http://www.freelaptrackandfield.com/...ll-combine.php

What you measure, you improve.

Best,
    Christopher
    bit cheaper then the speed trap 1, I'm looking into buying a laser timer what is the main difference between the two?

Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Slow, in highschool I think my fastest was 5.2, now I'm probably in the upper 5s

Edit: I was big in highschool about 40 pounds heavier than I am now and I played on the o-line.

cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by camerontraining View Post
    bit cheaper then the speed trap 1, I'm looking into buying a laser timer what is the main difference between the two?
    The technologies are quite different. Each Freelap stopwatch has a built-in receiver, and the transmitters emit a magnetic field that triggers the stopwatch. Photocell timing systems are susceptible to timing the hands/arms rather than the body, and the times may vary depending on the position of the arm swing when crossing the finish line. Freelap recommends wearing the stopwatch on the sprint belt rather than the wrist for short sprints so that the location of the watch when crossing the finish is not affected by the arm swing.

The Freelap touch-and-release module has a very nice tactile feel. The rubberized button requires only modest force. The pressure pad on the speed trap is a bit stiff and is susceptible to false starts when adjusting body weight at the start.

Photocell timing systems are designed to time one athlete at a time. Freelap can time multiple athletes simultaneously by adding more equipment. On days we do speed workouts, I always run the athletes in pairs rather than individually, because they get a better workout when competing with someone in the lane next to them. I also like to time every sprint because I use that information to determine when the workout is done (athletes must complete each sprint within 5% of their best effort to ensure high-intensity quality sprints). With Freelap, I can run the athletes in pairs AND get a time for both athletes. On days I am training the relay team, I can time all four athletes simultaneously.

Best,
    Christopher

ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any of you brahs from new york city or long island area that are running sub 5s 40's wanna join a touch football team that plays indoors in Freeport LI? Let me know

mlb08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here are photos of the Freelap Combine Kit and the touch-and-release starter module. This fully automatic timing system will provide the accuracy you need so that you can monitor the improvements in your training program. What you measure, you improve. Improving your 40 yard dash by 0.20 seconds can mean the difference between a career on the field and a career on the couch.
    Can it remove stress from your busy life as well??

Registered User camerontraining's Avatar
    camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10) camerontraining is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The technologies are quite different. Each Freelap stopwatch has a built-in receiver, and the transmitters emit a magnetic field that triggers the stopwatch. Photocell timing systems are susceptible to timing the hands/arms rather than the body, and the times may vary depending on the position of the arm swing when crossing the finish line. Freelap recommends wearing the stopwatch on the sprint belt rather than the wrist for short sprints so that the location of the watch when crossing the finish is not affected by the arm swing.

The Freelap touch-and-release module has a very nice tactile feel. The rubberized button requires only modest force. The pressure pad on the speed trap is a bit stiff and is susceptible to false starts when adjusting body weight at the start.

Photocell timing systems are designed to time one athlete at a time. Freelap can time multiple athletes simultaneously by adding more equipment. On days we do speed workouts, I always run the athletes in pairs rather than individually, because they get a better workout when competing with someone in the lane next to them. I also like to time every sprint because I use that information to determine when the workout is done (athletes must complete each sprint within 5% of their best effort to ensure high-intensity quality sprints). With Freelap, I can run the athletes in pairs AND get a time for both athletes. On days I am training the relay team, I can time all four athletes simultaneously.

Best,
    Christopher

Very interesting, still leaning toward the speed trap since it would be easier for quick mass timings with bigger sports teams in combine like situations and doesn't require the belt and stopwatch. The freelap certainly sounds like the better option for single and small group training sessions though.

Thanks for the info!

Registered User californiagrown's Avatar
    californiagrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) californiagrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) californiagrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) californiagrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) californiagrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) californiagrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) californiagrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) californiagrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) californiagrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) californiagrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) californiagrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone who runs a 4.60 and below has average speed for an NFL wide reciever. all these super fast times are complete crap. If you are a wr and coming out of HS running a 4.5, you WILL have a D1 scholarship waiting for you, unless you are like 5'7"

PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    anyone who runs a 4.60 and below has average speed for an NFL wide reciever. all these super fast times are complete crap. If you are a wr and coming out of HS running a 4.5, you WILL have a D1 scholarship waiting for you, unless you are like 5'7"
    I'm on a D1 team as a walkon CB at 5'11" 173 LB. running a 4.63 and I know a few of my teammates that run lower than 4.5-4.6 that are walkons as well. One is a 5'7" 155 LB. Wr that runs a 4.39, and another is a 6' 195 LB. CB that runs a 4.43. You'd be suprised how little speed has to do with getting a scholarship or getting onto a D1 team in general

dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol not true...

I ran a 4.5 my Junior year, and was 1st team All-district WR and OLB/DB... All I ended up with was offers for JC baseball. I had some looks from small football colleges, but being 5'10 and 145 lbs didnt help me.
    When you see it, you'll sh** bricks.

cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cglaeser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not doubting any of the times posted here, but you are right, many fast times that athletes think they ran are really just the slow reaction time of the person with the stopwatch as the athlete begins the run. I've used FAT (fully automatic time) for years so that athletes have an honest assessment of their performance. Equally important, athletes can see the affects of the strength training, speed workouts, plyos, and technique as their times improve week by week. Using an automatic timing system like Freelap, it is possible to measure improvements of several hundredths each week, and this information reinforces the athletes focus and determination.

Whether it's football or soccer or any running sport, the ability to beat your opponent by one or two tenths of a second is the difference between winning and losing. An accurate assessment of an athlete's ability and progress is a critical component of any speed training program.

Best,
    Christopher

Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Never done one Don't think they exist in the UK. Buuut my 100m is 10.6 6"2, 219lb

m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) m3dude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    everyone is nfl level speed on this forum apparently, and with little to no muscle to boot

PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by m3dude View Post
    everyone is nfl level speed on this forum apparently, and with little to no muscle to boot
    Alot of people in the country have the speed, I went to high school with two guys who both ran 4.5. It's more about the ability to play football rather than the speed. Anyone who knows anything about football knows that

gmansneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmansneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmansneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmansneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmansneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmansneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmansneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmansneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmansneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmansneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmansneed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I ran a 4.50 today, i'm weighing 150, 5'7
    Always Improving, Never Satisfied
    THRIVING TO BE A JAW DROPPER

Geno61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Geno61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Geno61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Geno61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Geno61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Geno61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Geno61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Geno61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Geno61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Geno61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Geno61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Remember that NFL receivers also have great quickness. Speed and quickness are two very different things. To excel at that level, you need the complete package. Size, strength, speed, quickness, and you need to be able to ball out.

I ran the 40 a year ago and ran it in 4.8. I was 17, 5'11 and 185lbs.

IndyWR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyWR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyWR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyWR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyWR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyWR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyWR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyWR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyWR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    5' 10" 145 lbs running a 4.6

Siliou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siliou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siliou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siliou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siliou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siliou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siliou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siliou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siliou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siliou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siliou will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I haven't done a 40 yard dash. But 100 meters was 11 seconds flat.

wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The majority of these response are misleading because odds are they are all talking about hand held time from people who arent the best timers and the exaggeration factor. 4.6 is a fast time. Go look at a high school recruiting site there are more kids listed on scout.com who run 4.3's then guys at the NFL many times over. All these high school kids listed on scout or similar sites have faster 40 times at their position than guys who run at the NFL combine. Why is that?

When i was a senior in high school i was routinely timed by my high school coach at a low 4.4, even as fast as 4.38. fast forward 4.5 years at my schools pro day after 4.5 years of being in high level S&C program, physically maturing and developing i ran between 4.58-4.63. Did i get that much slower, no i was faster and more explosive just my original time was crap, probably in the mid 4.8 range and even it that legit speed i was faster than most everyone i played against.

MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wildcats9 View Post
    The majority of these response are misleading because odds are they are all talking about hand held time from people who arent the best timers and the exaggeration factor. 4.6 is a fast time. Go look at a high school recruiting site there are more kids listed on scout.com who run 4.3's then guys at the NFL many times over. All these high school kids listed on scout or similar sites have faster 40 times at their position than guys who run at the NFL combine. Why is that?

When i was a senior in high school i was routinely timed by my high school coach at a low 4.4, even as fast as 4.38. fast forward 4.5 years at my schools pro day after 4.5 years of being in high level S&C program, physically maturing and developing i ran between 4.58-4.63. Did i get that much slower, no i was faster and more explosive just my original time was crap, probably in the mid 4.8 range and even it that legit speed i was faster than most everyone i played against.
    lol you are gone meet me everywhere i was timed by a first sergeant marine. mine was pretty **** accurate
    A MAN WITH NO IMAGINATION HAS NO WINGS- ALI

wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MjAmos7 View Post
    lol you are gone meet me everywhere i was timed by a first sergeant marine. mine was pretty **** accurate
    probably not very accurate. 4.26 would give you elite, world class speed. at 5'10 165 very certain you dont have that. if so what big ncca meets or international meets have you run in.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PruessPUB View Post
    Alot of people in the country have the speed, I went to high school with two guys who both ran 4.5. It's more about the ability to play football rather than the speed. Anyone who knows anything about football knows that
    no, its th elack of ability to get a good hand timed speed. Anyone who knows anything about running knows that. When highly talented college recievers recieving world calss professional coaching cant approach the times of some second string high school WR, you just got to realize how inflated HS numbers are. They all probably squat over 400 lbs as well (with about a 4 inch ROM)

MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MjAmos7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    probably not very accurate. 4.26 would give you elite, world class speed. at 5'10 165 very certain you dont have that. if so what big ncca meets or international meets have you run in.
    lol my height weight was very foolish of you to base on my speed.. i want be able to run till next fall LW jus transferred from juco this year still running at 4.2 at the university of memphis

lol my height weight was very foolish of you to base on my speed.. i want be able to run till next fall LW jus transferred from juco this year still running at 4.2 at the university of memphis
    Not really. When you look at almost all world class sprinters they are all very thickly built and have very similar body types. So they have track teams in JUCO, what about high school the big meets at Penn, Nike Invitational etc. High school kids run internationally as well. With what you claim, which is world class speed you must have done outstanding in these track meets and dominated on the JUCO level

Not really. When you look at almost all world class sprinters they are all very thickly built and have very similar body types. So they have track teams in JUCO, what about high school the big meets at Penn, Nike Invitational etc. High school kids run internationally as well. With what you claim, which is world class speed you must have done outstanding in these track meets and dominated on the JUCO level
    my juco didnt have track ms delta only had football bball and baseball lack of funds. highschool got in trouble got kicked off before meet. juco football tryout 2009 ran a 4.31

my build is similar to desean jackson very similar he has world class speed as do i and hes only 5'10 175 so your point is am a football player not a trackstar

my build is similar to desean jackson very similar he has world class speed as do i and hes only 5'10 175 so your point is am a football player not a trackstar
    Ok you were a track star in high school then, plenty of football players ran track in high school and some in college. Yeah your built like Desean Jackson, again pointing to the elite .0001% and Jackson is more of a high 4.3-4.4 guy (he ran 4.35 at the combine). There is a link i used to have that showed Ben Johnsons spilts from 88 when he broke the WR. His 40 yard time if you covert it was something like 4.12 FAT time and Johnson had a great start.

You maybe fast, but your claiming special, world class speed which is most likely not the case.

Ok you were a track star in high school then, plenty of football players ran track in high school and some in college. Yeah your built like Desean Jackson, again pointing to the elite .0001% and Jackson is more of a high 4.3-4.4 guy (he ran 4.35 at the combine). There is a link i used to have that showed Ben Johnsons spilts from 88 when he broke the WR. His 40 yard time if you covert it was something like 4.12 FAT time and Johnson had a great start.

You maybe fast, but your claiming special, world class speed which is most likely not the case.
    i get what you saying that will forever be argued in track you have to react to the gun which takes about .1-.2 seconds Ben Johnson fast as hellbut put him in a combine 40 he will have something like 3.7-3.9 something outrageous my fat time would be a 4.4 something wen you do forty that dont require fat timing you suppose to add .26 or .23 seconds to your 40 i know about all this you talking abt

chris johnson 4.24 40 10.6 100m... didnt nobody have nothing to say about fat timing instead people had orgasm left to right my time was very accurate... i ran 4.2 consistently because i perfected my technique using what you mentioned a skips b skips high kness. i done did so much type of training over the last 4 years one day i be abl to show the world that im apart of that elite .0001% believe that. plyo, resisted speed training(sled,parachute,hill,etc) weighting weightlifting gone get me where i need to be

chris johnson 4.24 40 10.6 100m... didnt nobody have nothing to say about fat timing instead people had orgasm left to right my time was very accurate... i ran 4.2 consistently because i perfected my technique using what you mentioned a skips b skips high kness. i done did so much type of training over the last 4 years one day i be abl to show the world that im apart of that elite .0001% believe that. plyo, resisted speed training(sled,parachute,hill,etc) weighting weightlifting gone get me where i need to be
    Well wish you the best. Likely your going to get a big dose of reality athletically even at a lower level D1 like Memphis. Make sure you pay attention in class when your there.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats faster than anyone has ever ran at the NFL combine . . . the fact that you arent gearing up for the London Olympics right now is proof enough you are bsing us.