Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jaden04 View Post
    i dunno i'd think the same thing, but in her case she got tested prior to us being together and was clean... and she's one of the most honest good hearted chicks i've met. .
    ORLY????

and you know this how? cause she told you so? lol.

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol you cant be that cynical about everything brah... When all signs point to no cheating, that's what you believe.
    lol @ ALL signs.

brb herpes.

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    lol @ ALL signs.

brb herpes.
    lol inb4 she gives him something else and he believes she magically got it
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    lol inb4 she gives him something else and he believes she magically got it
    brb dirty toilet seats

brb public transportation.

brb ALL SIGNS.

lolololol

Jaden04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaden04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thread is now about gf cheating on me. I'm so hurt. lulz

thread is now about gf cheating on me. I'm so hurt. lulz
    whats your guess on how she got herpes sometime AFTER you guys got together, but she didnt cheat?

srs brah.

buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000)
    My finals start next week, and the last thing i want to know before writing finals is that i have herpes. I won't sleep.

So 2 weeks from now, i'll be getting tested with her and then will update this thread. If she has the herpe and i do not we'll definitely break up, both my decision and hers. Sad but i guess no bish who doesnt have your children is worth takin the herp for

Based on the supposed "herpes" she has, the virus doesnt look that bad anyway, i'm not sure why there's such a ridiculous stigma attached to it lol. Just looks like 1 mini little pimple on her.
    2 things I don't understand AT ALL.

You either have it or you don't, how do you have more peace of mind NOT knowing than knowing? Why not just go today? If I had aids I would rather know today than think about whether I did or didn't have it for the next 2 weeks.

Also you say that herpes is no big deal but you're 100% going to break up with this girl for it?

i bet she didnt even really go to gyno. srs.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Caesar735 View Post
    docholiday is that you

edit: he was the first post. its you

break up with her bro

OP pm me your real account I'm curious I won't tell anyone (srs)
    LOLOLOL

Who knows? Like HayZues is saying, some bishes are shady brah. You never know. I hope that ain't the case. If she is your gf, you should accompany here there, and if she doesn't let you, you clearly cannot trust her nor should you be ****ing her. I asked and I don't recall the answer: Is there guys she hangs out with or someone you could suspect she cheated on you with?

As I mentioned, if you take blood work, HSV 1 will show up if you guys get cold sores so, heads up. Sadly, most people get cold sores (note: don't let women, aunts, randoms kiss your kids when little). Is it possible it can be something else?

I wont rage at her till I know for certain. I snapped on this bish who sucked my dick, then, I woke the next morning with my **** looking like it went through a meat grinder (****ING TEETH). I raged at this BISH. Turned out, I was all fine, just battle wounds.

Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    diablo que cuerpo...

quieres herpes??

ok I'm done being a wk. op should had gotten tested by now but just like 99% of he guys here he'll ignore the advice and keep on screwing her unprotected without knowing for sure since every guy here believes their girl is an angel even when they get cheated on. so save your advice for people that wont ignore it
    what the **** dont you understand about 100%

you cant be 100% sure.

you know how long it take to cheat? 10-20 minutes.

you telling me in the entire relationship, she has never been out of your site for 20 minutes??

i couldnt tell you how many girls with dumbass bfs just like you, sucked my dick while they were "in class" "at work" "shopping" ect ect.

she aint never hang out with any friends without you? even if that is true, this relationship sounds very unhealthy.
    Like its said OP: there is no 100% truth. One way or another, this bish caught the dick and now has herpes or what doc is pointing to be herpes. Get blood work, more testing, and get sorted. Don't hit it till this **** is dealt with. Better yet, just get BJs from her and if and only if she has no mouth herpes. The most frustrating aspect of miscs are the WK who ****ing think their gf is a special snow flake, disney network relationship, with happy endings.

Brah, do you know how many chicks I hooked up with who had bfs? I sure as hell don't but, fb doesn't lie - pics don't lie, bishes do. In all honesty, I don't seek women with boyfriends nor do I ask her relationship status. It is assumed if, she does not mention a guy, she doesn't have one, and that isn't a faulty situation. Hooked up with girls only to learn afterward, she cheated, had a bf, and is a whore.

I wont go out to say, she cheated cause, I don't know for sure but, its pretty odd it just shows up now.

What to do:

1) get blood work - tested for herpes
    - in the event you don't have it, bish got it from some where... answers your q:

2) go with her to get tested
    - gyno + testing will speak for itself.

Regardless - bish has herpes and possibly, you do too.
    Last edited by jamestown0101; 04-07-2011 at 11:51 AM.

tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I always love all the "medical advice" you find on bodybuilding.com. And although I have spent close to a decade researching viral transmission patterns, I am not going to give any advice other than go see if a physician if you are so concerned....and ignore 99.9% of the crap that is posted here by people that think knowledge is google.

AlbinoRobot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbinoRobot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbinoRobot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbinoRobot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbinoRobot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbinoRobot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbinoRobot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbinoRobot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbinoRobot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbinoRobot will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbinoRobot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok this is really screwed up. im not posting on my main account out of embarrassment

blah blah blah
    She cheated on you. Deal with it.

Jaden04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaden04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whats your guess on how she got herpes sometime AFTER you guys got together, but she didnt cheat?

srs brah.
    The virus can lay dormant for forever... and then come out randomly

Originally Posted by buyerofmtg View Post
    2 things I don't understand AT ALL.

You either have it or you don't, how do you have more peace of mind NOT knowing than knowing? Why not just go today? If I had aids I would rather know today than think about whether I did or didn't have it for the next 2 weeks.

Also you say that herpes is no big deal but you're 100% going to break up with this girl for it?
    Well i'm thinking that it takes like a week or so to get results back anyway.... and id rather just be ignorant right now and think that i dont have it instead of learning that i do have it the day before a final.

i dont think herpes is that big of a deal, but i still dont want to contract it lol

bish has pills for this and i dropped her off at gyno

jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000)
    The virus can lay dormant for forever... and then come out randomly
    But she got tested before you guys were together and was clean? and now has herpes.

Plus, there absolutely is a blood test for it. What kind of Dr. told her there isn't?

I am in the not every girl is a cheater crowd, but there is some fishy stuff here.

Originally Posted by jimbong View Post
    But she got tested before you guys were together and was clean? and now has herpes.

Plus, there absolutely is a blood test for it. What kind of Dr. told her there isn't?

I am in the not every girl is a cheater crowd, but there is some fishy stuff here.
    I'm assuming when you go in for a general STD test you dont get tested for herpes specifically because so many people do have HSV1. I really have no idea though lol.

and a pharmacist told her that, but the doctor said her abrasions weren't big enough to even take a culture from and didnt suggest a blood test either.

MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why would OP even post this on a public forum??? Epic fail.
    Trauma survivor and women's advocate since 2007.

heyfunboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heyfunboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heyfunboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heyfunboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heyfunboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heyfunboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heyfunboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heyfunboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heyfunboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heyfunboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heyfunboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    lol @ 100% sure she didnt cheat on you.

do some research. your first outbreak is practically guaranteed to be within 2-4 of contracting the virus.
    Lol true. Unless she is a needle addict or somehow gets BLOOD on that place.

icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL @ OP.. youre a moron

lol @ u thinking she hasnt cheated because u spend every second of the day together.... NO U DONT!

speaking from experience, its very easy to cheat on someone in between classes or whatever.

this b!tch cheated and you're dumb if you think otherwise. not only did she cheat, she let the guy hit it raw and put you at risk.

she probably also let me cum in her pvssy, possibly impregnating her and make you think the baby is yours.

OP, kick this b!tch to the curb and dont look back.
    MISC TALL CREW

Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damnnn OP. your girl cheated on you, and the dude gave an aditional "f you" to you by giving your girl herpes. Herpes cheater guy wins on so many levels here.
    —Layin off the sauce since 1983–
    ⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨
    ⌨Audi RS4 Crew (Lone Member)⌨
    ⌨Misc Crypto Crew⌨

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm assuming when you go in for a general STD test you dont get tested for herpes specifically because so many people do have HSV1. I really have no idea though lol.

and a pharmacist told her that, but the doctor said her abrasions weren't big enough to even take a culture from and didnt suggest a blood test either.
    Doctors and the whole medical field is idiotic. I respect nurses (they **** like a champ lol) and they do more then what the doctors do. Then only knock I have are the fatties that sit around and eat like a slob as if they are trying to out do Snooki or something lol

OP: You need to work on specificity. Don't let them lead you a stray. GO ALPHA on YOUR DOCTOR. "DOES WAYNE BRADY HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?"

DEMAND BLOOD WORK TESTING. MULTIPLE IF NECESSARY>!

@ HeyZues - LOL We've both been around the pussy. I find the dormancy suggests signs and symptoms showing in 2-21days. Then again, it can lay dormant but, I agree with you & DocH.

OP: Its a tricky situation. Is it possible it was in her system, she had herpes, and it laid dormant only to show up suddenly? Sure. Likely? No.

As of now, what is the verdict? Demand testing brah. You pay taxes for health care in Canada & or pay up the ass if you live in the states. Don't take no for an answer. Go with the girl and get tested. I wouldn't touch her till I knew what was up.

Another Q: Has your girl ever been shady or ever told a lie? If she has never been shady, never told a lie, I would lean more towards what you were saying but, I have feeling you may not be giving us the entire story.

This is the 2nd post from a brah in the last 2months saying how a girl might have given him herpes.

SHady bishes!

All you miscers, your girl gets out of line with you, lies, deceit of any kind (white lies, with holding info, hanging with ex bf yet refers to him as "friend"), DISREGARD BISH. Don't even hit it or downgrade her to booty call. Shady bishes ain't even cawk worthy!
    Last edited by jamestown0101; 04-08-2011 at 11:27 AM.

bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    3/4 of the earth is covered by water... the rest is covered by Ed Reed

Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    have you ever had sex with anyone besides her? It could of been you who gave it to her. Regardless you've been sleeping with her and she's been shedding so you have it. Don't stress over the **** you two are in love so just stay together and deal with with it and not spread that ****. Don't play the blame game. Also a girls first outbreak from herpes isn't just 2 herpes bumps. First outbreak should be painful as fuwk with a lot of bumps.

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    First outbreak usually happens about 2-3 months after contraction, And you WILL know about it, it isn't one or two bumps. I had the displeasure of hooking up with a girl and it was a f*cking minefield. Over time your body builds up immunities towards it and they happen less frequently. It can lay dormant for years but that is extremely rare and is a different strain of herp all together if i'm not mistaken.

So lets get this straight, she had a test before you got intimate... she was clean, you were clean, now suddenly she has the herp?

She may as well have put a black baby in your hands and told you it was yours.

Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drew1105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FunSize1990 View Post
    First outbreak usually happens about 2-3 months after contraction, And you WILL know about it, it isn't one or two bumps. I had the displeasure of hooking up with a girl and it was a f*cking minefield. Over time your body builds up immunities towards it and they happen less frequently. It can lay dormant for years but that is extremely rare and is a different strain of herp all together if i'm not mistaken.

So lets get this straight, she had a test before you got intimate... she was clean, you were clean, now suddenly she has the herp?

She may as well have put a black baby in your hands and told you it was yours.
    2 - 3 months dude? youre thinking of warts. Herpes generally appears within the first week you contract it. But then again you are Australian, so all is forgiven.
    —Layin off the sauce since 1983–
    ⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨
    ⌨Audi RS4 Crew (Lone Member)⌨
    ⌨Misc Crypto Crew⌨

Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hendlefe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Did the gynocologist diagnose her lesions as herpes?

If not, then she should get some virologic tests to confirm the organism. According to CDC STD guidelines 2010, cell culture and PCR are the preferred tests. PCR is more sensitive than a culture so she should get that if it's available at the clinic.

Herpes Simplex Virus 2 presents itself in many ways and does not always include "vesicular or ulcerative lesions". She may have contracted HSV-2 some time ago but did not show any symptoms.

If they diagnose her with HSV-2, she will get either acyclovir (Zovirax), valacyclovir (Valtrex), or famciclovir. She will get recurrent outbreaks with intermittent asymptomatic shedding (meaning you should always use protection). You can get the virus even if she has no lesions.

She could either get suppressive therapy of antivirals or episodic therapy. Suppressive means that she will take the medication everyday. It's more expensive but she will get less outbreaks. Acyclvoir is cheaper than valacyclovir but valacyclovir has an advantage of being a once a day dosing.

From now on, you should always use a condom and you should definitely not perform any oral sex. Also, abstain from sex when she has an outbreak with visible lesions.

As a precaution, I would recommend getting HIV testing also.
    On 5/1/2011 I started my quest for 10k rep.

bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmore20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    how is it going herpes man
    3/4 of the earth is covered by water... the rest is covered by Ed Reed

Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How much more proof does a guy need that his girl cheated? How much more damage (LIFETIME VIRUS LOL) does a chick need to cause a guy before he can man-up and gtfo of the relationship???

G'damn people, quit rewarding bad behavior.

Originally Posted by Train_Harder View Post
    How much more proof does a guy need that his girl cheated? How much more damage (LIFETIME VIRUS LOL) does a chick need to cause a guy before he can man-up and gtfo of the relationship???

G'damn people, quit rewarding bad behavior.
    WHat ever happened here? DId Brah ditch the bitch or....?

Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000)
    What I have learned about this thread...

...everyone in RH knows NOTHING about STD's.

Serious.

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jacked_J View Post
    What I have learned about this thread...

...everyone in RH knows NOTHING about STD's.

Serious.
    Then inform us DR. Jacked.

OH wait...

With how many different strains and types there are i doubt anyone but a professional knows much of anything.

PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50) PopOverride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Crying ---> Lying