Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is why i misc.

LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jujuB View Post
    better get your **** ready for a rape charge.

but srsly... how the hell do you expect to get a hard-on in a cemetery...
    Bateman got a hardon with a woman with a pony tail on her lower back, he can do anything.
    i Rep back 1k+

TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    i'll have to bring my soundrecorder and straight up ask her "do you want to have sex?"
    lolol

equivocate brah, "I feel we're not sexually compatible."

Blowin in da taint CreamPie Charlie's Avatar
    CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    subbed

TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    groce

moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    least of my worries at the moment. she currently thinks we are headed to a relationship. my plan is to hit and ditch on saturday. my main concern is that this chick will flip sh!t once she finds out i plan to lose her afterwards. i am worried she will cry rape and i know you can report "rape" up to 48 hours after said "incident" which means i'll have to bring my soundrecorder and straight up ask her "do you want to have sex?"
    i'll put my mind to more use later and think of all the scenarios and the best ways out for me
    watch out brah, i know 6 dudes that got charged with sexual assault from a fat bitsh SRS. this how it went down and im lucky that i was not there because every one got a criminal record from that night.

this whale thats a known whore got invited by one of the boys to a hotel room that 20 of of my friends chipped into (we do this often when clubbing), she got horny and pretty much took on who ever was there, every one got blowjobs and slammed her in every hole.

^ after that some one called her a dirty slut after some of them cumming on her and then few others dissed her too.. she got embarrassed and called rape on every one that was in the hotel room.

she is a 0/10 and some of my homies that bang 8+/10 bitshes got sexual assault charges.. moral of the story since your brought this up is be careful lol

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by moetstylesbrah View Post
    watch out brah, i know 6 dudes that got charged with sexual assault from a fat bitsh SRS. this how it went down and im lucky that i was not there because every one got a criminal record from that night.

this whale thats a known whore got invited by one of the boys to a hotel room that 20 of of my friends chipped into (we do this often when clubbing), she got horny and pretty much took on who ever was there, every one got blowjobs and slammed her in every hole.

^ after that some one called her a dirty slut after some of them cumming on her and then few others dissed her too.. she got embarrassed and called rape on every one that was in the hotel room.

she is a 0/10 and some of my homies that bang 8+/10 bitshes got sexual assault charges.. moral of the story since your brought this up is be careful lol
    a sound recording + prior messaging establishing consent should suffice right?
    you come at the king, you best not miss

Addicted to repping back Ashton117's Avatar
    Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ashton117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    least of my worries at the moment. she currently thinks we are headed to a relationship. my plan is to hit and ditch on saturday. my main concern is that this chick will flip sh!t once she finds out i plan to lose her afterwards. i am worried she will cry rape and i know you can report "rape" up to 48 hours after said "incident" which means i'll have to bring my soundrecorder and straight up ask her "do you want to have sex?"
    i'll put my mind to more use later and think of all the scenarios and the best ways out for me
    Just keep texting her for a week after saying why you cant hang out. Then you can just ignore her
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice.

John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

lol
    **Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champions**

LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by moetstylesbrah View Post

you forgot to mention she was 12 tho...

jk this happened to my friend, ruined his life, kicked out of his house etc.
    All because the chick didn't want her mom thinking she got drunk that night.
    Friend got a sexual offenders status for life because some girl didn't want to get grounded.
    i Rep back 1k+

Deevious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deevious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deevious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deevious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deevious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deevious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deevious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deevious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deevious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deevious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deevious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think most of you missed the point... This girl dies sometime 2 weeks ago. Bate has downgraded further than the Misc ever dared hope for: plowing dead whales.

Loudz0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loudz0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loudz0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loudz0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loudz0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loudz0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loudz0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loudz0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loudz0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loudz0r is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loudz0r is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ashton117 View Post
    Just keep texting her for a week after saying why you cant hang out. Then you can just ignore her
    this, no?
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    a sound recording + prior messaging establishing consent should suffice right?
    perfect even though the bitsh calling rape in your case is alot different. but good to always look after your own back lol

i do the tape recorder when ever i used to bang 16 year olds that i know lied to me about being 16 <-- legal age in australia

EDIT: subbed to thread lol

zuyzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) zuyzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) zuyzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) zuyzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) zuyzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) zuyzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) zuyzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) zuyzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) zuyzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) zuyzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) zuyzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lmao so fukin in

The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TheBateman's endless quest for lulz and reps is both awe-inspiring and admirable. Keep fighting the good fight OP. Godspeed.
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

gladiator alwxysprlol Alwaysprolol's Avatar
    Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000) Alwaysprolol is just really nice. (+1000)
    u cannot be serious
    sacramento kings | san jose sharks | baltimore ravens

#cambergang
    @wutangcamber

*only use black moon emoji crew*

utexas computer science '15

SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like you've got it all planned out Bateman. But, why would you have to trick a girl like That to want to have sex with you? Why would you even have to bring up the topic of a relationship?

This here is just my female logic:

I swear, no offense to you Bateman cause you probably get your satisfaction with this kinda weird stuff, but, if everyone claims to be so "alpha" or whatever, why not just be straight up? Tell her "*i*** I just wanna *u**." This way you weed out the good girls and get left with the ones who are dtf. At least you can narrow your search to humans rather than include sea creatures. Justsayin

Maybe you'll get more of these kinds of dtf girls:

HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SashaStarr View Post
    Sounds like you've got it all planned out Bateman. But, why would you have to trick a girl like That to want to have sex with you? Why would you even have to bring up the topic of a relationship?

I swear, no offense to you Bateman cause you probably get your satisfaction with this kinda weird stuff, but, if everyone claims to be so "alpha" or whatever, why not just be straight up? Tell her "*i*** I just wanna *u**." This way you weed out the good girls and get left with the ones who are dtf. At least you can narrow your search to humans rather than include sea creatures. Justsayin

You must be new here

This is what TheBateman does. He finds nasty ass whales on craigslist and POF and smashes them for the lulz. Wouldn't bring the lulz if they were hot.

Also, lettuce be reality: OP probably gets 10x more ass than the average miscer since he has no standards

Bulking on doughnuts srs ilivonsports's Avatar
    ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000) ilivonsports is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would expect nothing less from you
    Bulking to 200
    4k+
    B: 225x8
    S: 315X7
    D: 405x5

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

i don't claim to be alpha and i know i have problems. and yes your spot on that my needs are simply more than just sexual. the psychological torment/distress is more appealing to me. maybe this is revenge against all the bitches who have wronged me in the past, i don't know.
    I was straight up with her and told her I wanted to bone her. she said she wanted more than that. it is not my fault she is this gullible.

SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000) SashaStarr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HumptyBrah View Post
    You must be new here

This is what TheBateman does. He finds nasty ass whales on craigslist and POF and smashes them for the lulz. Wouldn't bring the lulz if they were hot.

Also, lettuce be reality: OP probably gets 10x more ass than the average miscer since he has no standards
    Ohhh I know exactly what Bateman does. He later freaks out about whether he caught some kind of disease. You're probably right, it wouldn't be as funny. But, I'm lookin out for Bateman's interests here. Maybe he'd honestly rather be with a hot chick... Neverknow

i don't claim to be alpha and i know i have problems. and yes your spot on that my needs are simply more than just sexual. the psychological torment/distress is more appealing to me. maybe this is revenge against all the bitches who have wronged me in the past, i don't know.
    I was straight up with her and told her I wanted to bone her. she said she wanted more than that. it is not my fault she is this gullible.
    It's not your fault she's gullible. She's just fat and maybe ugly and has low self esteem. This doesn't mean she's gullible. What breaks a woman's habit of being gullible is getting seriously hurt emotionally, physically, etc. Maybe she hasn't had the opportunity to get hurt yet Because of her physique. In a way you're an A******, but, in a way you'll make her stronger, Bateman.
    (again, my warped version of female logic.)

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Dude.

Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    Dude.
    As a lawyer what are your thoughts on this?

MiKeYDiDiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiKeYDiDiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiKeYDiDiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiKeYDiDiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiKeYDiDiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiKeYDiDiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiKeYDiDiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiKeYDiDiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiKeYDiDiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiKeYDiDiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiKeYDiDiT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude.
    gj...

FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good thing your going to the cemetery.

Your probably going to want to kill yourself after touching that.

You should arrive early and pre-dig your grave.
    Join KIVA - Donate to those in need around the world! Free $25 for signing up!
    http://www.kiva.org/invitedby/fuzzewuzze

Join the League of Legends! Largest MOBA Game of all time!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4abffc9d33310

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's not your fault she's gullible. She's just fat and maybe ugly and has low self esteem. This doesn't mean she's gullible. What breaks a woman's habit of being gullible is getting seriously hurt emotionally, physically, etc. Maybe she hasn't had the opportunity to get hurt yet Because of her physique. In a way you're an A******, but, in a way you'll make her stronger, Bateman.
    (again, my warped version of female logic.)
    How about, no.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lulz, awesome...
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Dude.
    Ah my old friend. I'd appreciate any advice again via pm
    good to see you

Ah my old friend. I'd appreciate any advice again via pm
    good to see you
    Same here.

My only complaint is the the cemetery which is a security risk, as you mentioned. Also, it's good that you got her consent, but if you recorded it on the phone that's illegal in most states unless you got her consent for that too.

I recommend you picking the cemetery location and getting there first. Having a club would be good because you're more likely to use that over a knife.