Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    robsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    PS It's not just $97. They charge $67 per month for access to the website. You have to cancel that. So buyer beware.

PanzerIV88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by robsoul View Post
    PS It's not just $97. They charge $67 per month for access to the website. You have to cancel that. So buyer beware.
    Ya I did notice the automatic subscription to the monthly 67$ ^^

Thanks a lot Rob, very useful information concerning his workout. I would be saying that I lack time but it's definitely not true as bull**** that nobody can't find a way to get 30min in a 24h day. Everyone waste at least an houre and often more, doing almost nothing or watching tv on the couch and so on.. so I guess it's more of a lazyness issue in my case.

I'm wondering however if it could be a bad thing for the workout if I usualy do at least 1000Km per summer on a racing bike at ~30Km/H as it must be the main reason why I don't gain weight cause I spend so much while riding around and don't eat enough so I remain at 135-136 since over 6 years without being able to maintain an extra 4lbs for a few weeks in a row. A lot of weights lifting schedules don't spend much time on cardio because they would be losing mass/weight but I consider my heart/cardio more important than my arms/upper-body muscles.

gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10)

SixPackShortCuts

Originally Posted by BlaZInTeg94 View Post
    youtube.com/user/sixpackshortcuts?feature=pyv&ad=6708965407&kw=six% 20pack%20shortcuts#p/u/2/vNUXjc3t0_o

^^^Here is the link to his page and his advice. Later, he mentions that he has a proven system that works that incorporates an "Afterburn Effect" that is scientifically proven to work. I'm usually pretty skeptical about these things but I haven't found one person saying this DOESN'T work or that it's a SCAM in any reviews or comments at all....So does this really work? If not, why? Please, I am thinking of purchasing this system and do not want it to be a waste of my hard earned money!!!

P.S. Thx in advance!
    It is not a scam, you will receive the program. The reason you will not find anything bad about it online is because of all the fake reviews and he pays google to place his ads first. Mike Chang knows his stuff and gives good advice, however he is just selling what you want to hear... Which is abs are easy and fast. Getting abs are hard work!!!

The "after burn" effect is true but it is funny because no matter what kind of workout you do you will be activating your "after burners" even just walking! After Burn is when you are burning calories after you workout. The higher the intensity your workout is the more calories you will burn when resting... the more muscle mass you have, the more calories you will burn when resting.

To get the same effect as the six pack short cut stytem, you have view many many many many FREE other youtube channels.

Will the six pack shortcut system work? Yeah absolutely! Will you be consistent and follow it? You tell me! Can you get the same information for free? YES!!!
    http://muscleappeal.com - Female Muscle That You Have Never Seen Before

GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont think its a scam for the sake of scam, but really, they arent telling you anything you wouldnt find anywhere else for free. THAT is the problem. There are probably many more better cheaper programs out there in the internet.

I have to admit the guy is clever at marketing though.

Registered User of Peace MaximosJ's Avatar
    MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GGWarrior8 View Post
    I dont think its a scam for the sake of scam, but really, they arent telling you anything you wouldnt find anywhere else for free. THAT is the problem. There are probably many more better cheaper programs out there in the internet.

I have to admit the guy is clever at marketing though.
    ^ This exactly. What I'm getting from this thread is that the guy is charging a ridiculous amount of money to tell you things that you can easily find out on your own just by doing a bit of reading here. Yes, it might take a bit more time to find out for yourself that (for example) HIIT-style training can have an "afterburn" effect, that diet is crucial to getting abs, and that it will help you to diet if you prepare your meals beforehand and store them in tupperware (seriously?), but it won't take you so much time that it would justify paying the prices this guy charges, as far as I can tell.

Still, I guess that some people might find his information mind-blowing and unique if they've only been reading muscle mags and/or watching crappy workout videos that will get you "shredded" in a couple of weeks with just 15-minute workouts each day.

MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also, as someone else here stated, his sales pitch is ridiculously long (yes, I've watched it). Any time that it might have taken you to discover the relevant information for yourself is made up for by the fact that you don't have to sit through that pitch.

GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GGWarrior8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MaximosJ View Post
    Still, I guess that some people might find his information mind-blowing and unique if they've only been reading muscle mags and/or watching crappy workout videos that will get you "shredded" in a couple of weeks with just 15-minute workouts each day.
    Lol yeah, but he still has many Youtube followers who really think he is this revolutionary fitness thinker and doing a "service" for the community by posting fitness vids.

I dont think what he is doing is "wrong", I mean thats how you make money. Its just that I wouldnt advise anyone to buy his program.

Originally Posted by GGWarrior8 View Post
    I dont think what he is doing is "wrong", I mean thats how you make money. Its just that I wouldnt advise anyone to buy his program.
    Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel about it exactly. I guess I might advise someone to buy it in the rare case that they absolutely insist that they aren't going to do any research on their own, and just want to drop money on something that will spoon-feed it to them. As far as I know, the advice that he gives isn't incorrect, it's just that you don't really have to pay for it.

I also don't like the sales-pitchy/advertising aspect of the whole thing, but hey, I guess that's part of how he gets people to sign up.

cmsgtamn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmsgtamn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My question to anyone who has used it is how is the diet program that he gives? I'm terrible with dieting. Usually when I try to get diet advice form anywhere it's very general as in "just eat six small meals consisting of high protein". Well what does that mean? If he can lay out a eating plan that is specific and easy for me to follow, then that to me would be worth the money.

And what happened to the guy that said he was using the program? Has he reported anything since his last post?

Thanks.

reggzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reggzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reggzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reggzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reggzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reggzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reggzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reggzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reggzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reggzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reggzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cmsgtamn View Post
    My question to anyone who has used it is how is the diet program that he gives? I'm terrible with dieting. Usually when I try to get diet advice form anywhere it's very general as in "just eat six small meals consisting of high protein". Well what does that mean? If he can lay out a eating plan that is specific and easy for me to follow, then that to me would be worth the money.

And what happened to the guy that said he was using the program? Has he reported anything since his last post?

Thanks.
    what? there is a tonne of information on the bb.com boards alone. more than enough to get someone started. id start with the stickies in the nutrition or losing fat forums - they're all very good.

cmsgtamn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmsgtamn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by reggzie View Post
    what? there is a tonne of information on the bb.com boards alone. more than enough to get someone started. id start with the stickies in the nutrition or losing fat forums - they're all very good.
    Yeah, I've looked through all that and it's all just overwhelming to me. I'm a visual learner, so trying to read through mountains and mountains of text just confuses, specially when it's about things that I don't understand very well. That's why I was asking if this program shows more specifically what to do with a diet, how to prepare it, etc.

afcas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cmsgtamn View Post
    Yeah, I've looked through all that and it's all just overwhelming to me. I'm a visual learner, so trying to read through mountains and mountains of text just confuses, specially when it's about things that I don't understand very well. That's why I was asking if this program shows more specifically what to do with a diet, how to prepare it, etc.
    Yes. The program has videos with the baserules and what kind of food is recommended. And there are how to cook videos.

I think many of the guys here are right. They have a good marketing and most of the stuff may be avaiable online if you search and test it.
    I think that the main reason (besides the marketing) that Mike Chang calls his program a Shortcut is because he gives to you a direct how to of how he did it after lots of try.

I am currently at Phase 2 os his program and I like it. Everything is well documented. If you pay the US$ 97 it gives you access to the base program (eating system and four fase program). There is another 97 bucks if you want access to the exercise vault (many of the exercises done in the program explained in detail, right form and common mistakes). And there is the advance coaching that you are subscribed by default with the 4 first videos. After that it a plus 67 bucks for each 4 videos/month.

I am taking pictures almost every day, I'll do a time lapse and post as soon as I finish for the first time the phase 4.

See ya,
    Andre

dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Scam is a harsh word, gimmicky might be more fitting.....But my question is why in the hell would anyone waste there money when there is a WEALTH of information on this site. There's no secret to getting fit, it's all out there. Why waste your money??? I don't get it. If you need a program already laid out for you.....there are tons out there and the best part they're FREE.

almightyad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile here are some free workout sites

musclehack . com free workout program
    scoobysworkshop . com can choose the different program depends on your strength level.
    or even the bodybuilding's workout program will do.

Frankly, nutrition is the most important thing. even when you don't do any workout, you still can lose weight if you control your diet properly.

I replaced my white rice (I am asian, i eat rice everyday) with oats for 2 days, i lost 3 pounds. very funny discovery.
    And i can see that my 35 inch tummy shrink a bit.
    So why not try to eat oats for 2 weeks and see the result.

I have started working out since August, i don't see my belly shrink as I didn't control my diet properly. I just see my arms are bigger, chest is bigger, can lift more weight,stronger. that's all. my belly is still the same.
    Above programs work for other people.
    So when I found out about my belly shrink after 2 days of eating oats, i think WOW!!! proper diet is the key.
    Hope this help.

Don't spend your hard earned money easily. Try free programs first.
    Good luck.
    How to keep motivating myself?

PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im gonna spend my hard earned cash on this crap!!!!!

Not serious.

Get bigger: eat more you skinny kunt
    Get smaller: eat less you fat wanker

Lose fat and maintain muscle: eat protein you derp, but eat to deficit!

Do this, workout on ss or a high intensity compound lift programme.... Booom! You can now go to muscle beach without looking like a ***got

Disclaimer: results will take some time

florin79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I know it's an older thread, but I'd like to put in my 2 cents.

I, like many others, have been looking for some direction, some routine and diet plan to follow. I have bought in to about 4 of these sixpackabs type of sites, they're all very very similar! even the price, at $97... you'll find other fitness "gurus" charging the exact same $$, weird right? well they have a network of fitness business trainers out there and they actually help each other promote their site.

Ever heard of the following? :

vince delmonte
    craig ballantyne
    arnel ricofranca

Just to name a few. They all know each other, they help each other grow. Another thing you will notice with all of these guys, they will have multiple websites each. One of these guys may have 3-5 other websites. So basically you sign up to one website, then they advertise their other sites (for an extra charge of course), the marketing is very very clever.

Craig Ballantyne has a decent little set up, he actually mails out books (not hard cover) on what he's teaching. They ALL have the same info, supersets, HIIT, eating 6-8 small meals a day. Pretty much it! The info is good, no bull**** involved here, it's just all the same, so if you ever think of signing up with another fitness trainer, please dont, it's all the same.

These programs are great for beginners, people such as myself that needed a push in the right direction, a mentor so to speak. It leave the guess work out and once you become comfortable and more knowledgeable on fitness and healthy eating, you're set to be on your own and experiment.

If you're going to buy in, choose one of these guys (or mike chang) and that's it, don't do what I did and buy into all these other guys thinking i'm going to get something new and exciting, they're all pretty much the same! some of them are just packaged differently.

Mike Chang is definitely MUCH more set up than the other fellas i mentioned above... he's got the $$$, all of a sudden he appears, and I see his ads just about everywhere!! super popular on youtube with over 67 million views, the other guys were small time compared to him.

cheers and good luck!!

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dizzy242 View Post
    Scam is a harsh word, gimmicky might be more fitting.....But my question is why in the hell would anyone waste there money when there is a WEALTH of information on this site. There's no secret to getting fit, it's all out there. Why waste your money??? I don't get it. If you need a program already laid out for you.....there are tons out there and the best part they're FREE.
    The people most likely to buy six pack shortcuts are probably also the people most likely to think that they'll gain 10lb every time they click on bb.com.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockWarriorX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's marketed for beginners that doesn't now how to get 6 pack abs. Or for beginners that just want to buy a short cut to 6 pack abs.

It is not for advanced beginner that have good knowledge about calorie counting, training and HITT style cardios.
    Hard work. Hard work. Hard work.

hazzer321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi,

I have just joined this forum so i can talk on this post, i saw a video of this mike chang on youtube so decided to check out his website watched his sale pitch and it's pretty obvious that he is a business man and out to make some money, i wouldn't blame him.

I'll talk a little about my self,

I'm 20 years old, i work 5 days a week 8 hours day as an apprentice mechanical engineer, I'm 6ft 2" in height my chest width is 43", I weigh 220 lbs, according to the books i'm over weight but i wouldn't say really fat. without bragging i'm naturally strong and can always do more physical lifting than my friends not working out, i mean whilst at work etc, i lift a lot of pumps and motors just to give you an idea.

My problem is that i simple have a layer fat which i don't want to have any more, now i'm being as honest as i can i have no idea about a healthy lifestyle, i have no idea about the correct methods to workout, i have no knowledge of anything like this purely because i've never been brought up in that kind of environment.

my eating patterns are shocking, i binge eat in the evenings, and i don't eat healthy at all, which a lot of people will probably well thats your problem you f*t ba***ard. I have tried to eat healthily in the past but i always end up giving up purely because i don't know how to eat healthily, i literally need someone to tell me what to eat in order to stayed healthy, which is why i'm asking for experienced people that are dedicated to working out and fitness, would this six pack shortcut's help me, i don't have time to read things on line, and even when i do have time reading up what i need to do isn't enough movtivation for me, i need someone to tell me exactly what i need to be doing, and if it costs me $97 a month and that will get me what i'm asking for then thats fine for me.

after reading this i would really appreciate your advice on if this program will work for me. The reason i am even looking at things like this is because i'm going to get any younger now i need to do something about my lifestyle but i have no idea what to do. i find it easy to remain focused when someone tells me what i need to do, whereas if someone was to say go on this website and look at these and watch this video and then repeat that for a fews days and then this whilst doing that and you'll get these results...... it just doesn't for me.

thanks for reading my rant, would really really really like your advice please.

Harry

Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Free bodybuilding information: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/

irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LoL, in the vid he says
    "I have clients who pay me thousands to teach them these secrets"
    "I may have to take this video down if they find out about it and get mad"
    "So make sure you watch it all the way through"

hahahahahahaha

wtf, mike chang is cool, and his system may contain decent routine diet etc and help alot of people,
    but why does he market it to us like we are gullible 12 year olds.
    Also why does he want us to know he is selling his 'secrets' to his clients for 'thousands'
    but we can have them for less than $100, why would i want a product from a man who is hamstringing 'thousands' from his clients?

Y U NO get decent PR guy mike chang?

dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wouldn't call it a scam because it sounds like you actually receive a system that is well thought out and will get you eating right etc. This being said the information is out there for free and it's definitely not hard to find. The part that bugs me most about this system is that Mike Chang is now everywhere!! Half the youtube videos I watch now get introduced by him and his program lol. His buisness practice seems pretty seedy as well. I.e. his video titles, his advertisements everywhere, apparently the $67 a month that you can easily miss if you don't read the fine print. I'm not against paying for systems. I love the athlean x program and the stuff jeff puts out (usually pretty interesting concepts or exercises) but the fact you can't avoid mike chang anymore is sometimes frusterating

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by irishBull87 View Post
    LoL, in the vid he says
    "I have clients who pay me thousands to teach them these secrets"
    "I may have to take this video down if they find out about it and get mad"
    "So make sure you watch it all the way through"

hahahahahahaha

wtf, mike chang is cool, and his system may contain decent routine diet etc and help alot of people,
    but why does he market it to us like we are gullible 12 year olds.
    Also why does he want us to know he is selling his 'secrets' to his clients for 'thousands'
    but we can have them for less than $100, why would i want a product from a man who is hamstringing 'thousands' from his clients?

Y U NO get decent PR guy mike chang?
    The obvious answer is that he is not cool.

(I don't know who he is, just applying logic to this post)

Registered User TheTonyBonanzas's Avatar
    TheTonyBonanzas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got the program and I am two weeks in. I gotta say, these guy's have a brilliant marketing technique. They clearly have paid millions of dollars on marketing and then maybe 200 bucks on a handheld for the videos lol. But is it worth the money? That depends. All the information contained is available free on the internet. But the price is that you have to filter through the tons and tons of bad advice to find the good advice, and that's assuming you HAVE the street smarts to pick out the good advice.
    What you pay for in the videos is this: these guys legitimately lay everything out for you, bull**** free. That is what you're paying for. Before these videos, I was doing a creatine and protein powdered fueled diet with far too much cardio that was necessary. I thought I had close to a perfect workout due to how much work I was putting in, and god damn was I wrong! I'm currently two weeks into the program. I am keeping to the diet somewhat strictly, and my before/after pictures are already showing incredible results.
    So to sum this up: If you know what you're doing and already have a sixpack, don't buy it. BUT If you're not a guru and you don't have a six pack from your workout, then take the ego hit and get the help from these guys.

IMO if anything in diet and fitness can be considered a "shortcut" it would honestly be Intermittent Fasting. Really. I say it can be called a "shortcut" simply because its so easy and simple to follow. And the results, in regards to pure fat loss is very very effective. There are tons of free information out there in regards to Intermittent Fasting, but the main experts in this IF game are Brad Pilon and Martin Berkhan.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    ^^ And Martin is not making any money out of it. He's just steadily going loopy.

sassoodi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

plz help me in this matter

I want to start this program and i have all the videos..and i have all the equipment i need instead one (attached photo)

i tried to contact him but no reply..

can any one help me please..

with what exercise i can replace it..

and can any one please provide me with The workout sheets on his website ..i couldn't get it

thanking you in advance
    Attached Images

UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's no such thing as a shortcut to hard work. You want a six pack in a week (not directed at anyone in particular)? Continue being ignorant and believing you can be spoon fed and achieve the same results as people that sacrifice everything.
    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

jlang5786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Mike Chang exercise programme

I will sell this cheap. Worked excellent for me and have finished with the pack. £15 or $30. Email me johnlangley5786@hotmail.co.uk

Savage316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think its just bs a ass hole trying 2 make easy money there ain't no dam short cut for a sixpack.