NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cellucor C4 vs MP Assault

Alright so I've posted my proposed stack on here and the only issue people seem to have is my PWO. It seems that C4 is big in some peoples minds, MP Assault in others.

I sort of am someone who needs a little boost in their workouts, seem to lose motivation halfway through. I do not mind high caffeine or high creatine (seems to be some of the knocks on Assault).

C4 = $25/30 servings
    Assault = $35/40 servings

Help me decide between the two please

jholz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jholz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jholz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jholz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jholz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jholz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jholz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jholz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jholz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jholz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jholz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NationalGuard View Post
    Alright so I've posted my proposed stack on here and the only issue people seem to have is my PWO. It seems that C4 is big in some peoples minds, MP Assault in others.

I sort of am someone who needs a little boost in their workouts, seem to lose motivation halfway through. I do not mind high caffeine or high creatine (seems to be some of the knocks on Assault).

C4 = $25/30 servings

I have taken both, and I think they are pretty much the same, i got the same boost from each of them, but the only difference is that C4 has 1,3 Dimen. C4 orange tastes balling and I've had the Blue w/e for Assault, they are both great products. I would say Assault has the slighter edge though

EAT BIG LIFT BIG GET BIG mistabigstuff19's Avatar
    mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First I absolutley love the taste of all of Assault's flavors, especially Rasp Lemo and I am sure now green apple is gonna be amazing. It does have your full 5g of creatine per full scoop, and of course it has all of your normal stimulant products ie caffeine and beta-alanine. Plus the addition of suma root extract I think really adds to the boost you get. The energy is not so buzzy like Jack3d or C4 but the pump energy and vascularity you get and the extra intensity it adds to your workouts is unrivaled.

NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NationalGuard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mistabigstuff19 View Post
    First I absolutley love the taste of all of Assault's flavors, especially Rasp Lemo and I am sure now green apple is gonna be amazing. It does have your full 5g of creatine per full scoop, and of course it has all of your normal stimulant products ie caffeine and beta-alanine. Plus the addition of suma root extract I think really adds to the boost you get. The energy is not so buzzy like Jack3d or C4 but the pump energy and vascularity you get and the extra intensity it adds to your workouts is unrivaled.
    So you vote Assault? lol

Also as far as the Creatine content goes..
    Is this pointless due to the fact I have Creatine in my stack already?
    Or does it just add to its effects?

mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yea dude I vote Assault lol. And if the creatine you have in your stack is mono save it for your off days and take your Assault on training days only, You do not need more than 5g creatine a day anything over that is most likely gonna be pissed out. Btw Assault has 5g creatine per full scoop not half scoop, and I always take the full scoop.

Yea dude I vote Assault lol. And if the creatine you have in your stack is mono save it for your off days and take your Assault on training days only, You do not need more than 5g creatine a day anything over that is most likely gonna be pissed out. Btw Assault has 5g creatine per full scoop not half scoop, and I always take the full scoop.
    Ahh okay so that would cut the servings in half, correct?

Unfortunately cost is a big factor right now =/
    Thought it would be easier to find a job upon returning from US Army training, but apparently even that can't combat the economy in Michigan =/ So i'm forced to draw unemployment, which I hate doing, until I can find a job.

page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    most of the time you'll need a full scoop of assault to feel anything even when i took the full scoop i felt nada so 35$ for 20 serv imo go with c4 if u can tolerate 1.3 C4 is a good product i dont think its great or anything though It wore off pretty quick like after a week the effects dimished a fair bit, Its good but not great better then assault imo though
    hate fuels intensity and raw intensity is often unmatched.

Ahh okay so that would cut the servings in half, correct?

Unfortunately cost is a big factor right now =/
    Thought it would be easier to find a job upon returning from US Army training, but apparently even that can't combat the economy in Michigan =/ So i'm forced to draw unemployment, which I hate doing, until I can find a job.
    If price is an issue for you than yes Assault might not be the way to go. In your other thread I recommend White Flood, it is a bit cheaper and is a great clean pre workout.

Originally Posted by page9931 View Post
    most of the time you'll need a full scoop of assault to feel anything even when i took the full scoop i felt nada so 35$ for 20 serv imo go with c4 if u can tolerate 1.3 C4 is a good product i dont think its great or anything though It wore off pretty quick like after a week the effects dimished a fair bit, Its good but not great better then assault imo though
    Dont expect to feel that same buzz as say jack3d or many of those "concentrated" preworkouts that people seem to love. All they do is give you this super rush or buzz from all their stimulants, Assault is more about performing in the gym thats what makes it so amazing.

If price is an issue for you than yes Assault might not be the way to go. In your other thread I recommend White Flood, it is a bit cheaper and is a great clean pre workout..
    If you had to choose between C4 and White Flood, would you choose White Flood? I once had this in my cart because I was convinced it was the best out, so if its better than C4 I am definitely willing to try it. Also, how does it compare in taste?

If you had to choose between C4 and White Flood, would you choose White Flood? I once had this in my cart because I was convinced it was the best out, so if its better than C4 I am definitely willing to try it. Also, how does it compare in taste?
    o yea for sure I am a big fan of cellucor too but White Flood is a great preworkout. C4 is just over stimmed.

tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyzero89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Assault FTW!!!!!

o yea for sure I am a big fan of cellucor too but White Flood is a great preworkout. C4 is just over stimmed.
    Thanks for all your help, I'm going to try White Flood this time around. If I don't like it i'll try C4, then hopefully one day soon I can go for Assault haha. I think I might place my order tonight so it can be here for next weeks workouts.

Oh I forgot to ask..
    Whats the best WF Flavor?

butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i havent tried C4, but i have tried Assault and i can tell you that it's the best tasting Pre i've had in a while.
    without thinking, i would say its easily in my top ten Pre's. give it a shot for sure.

Originally Posted by butteredtoast View Post
    i havent tried C4, but i have tried Assault and i can tell you that it's the best tasting Pre i've had in a while.
    without thinking, i would say its easily in my top ten Pre's. give it a shot for sure.
    Thank you for the feedback, I will undoubtedly try it when I can afford too.
    Which should be soon ;]

creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've used white flood for the last 6 months and love it. It has a great profile, great price per serving, great taste, and gives you that edge you need in the gym.

You can't go wrong with it.

Originally Posted by creckless3 View Post
    I've used white flood for the last 6 months and love it. It has a great profile, great price per serving, great taste, and gives you that edge you need in the gym.

You can't go wrong with it.
    Right now I am leaning towards WF, any suggestion on the flavor?

danyul115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danyul115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danyul115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danyul115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danyul115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danyul115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danyul115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danyul115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danyul115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danyul115 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danyul115 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Right now I am leaning towards WF, any suggestion on the flavor?
    Guys, reread the label. There is only 10 mg 1,3 in c4 and vitamin c is the highest quantity ingredient in the stim complex. Ive tried wf and c4 and c4 is better without a doubt.
    Last edited by danyul115; 04-05-2011 at 07:21 PM.

page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i dont even like jacked and 1mr i took assault b4 i took all of those lol It didnt help performance at all for me or the 2 ppl i let try it i dunno. I guess i'll never understand the hype behind it lol Since white flood was added to the mix i honestly think thats the best out of the 3 we talkin bout

I just placed my order, and went with C4.

If I don't like it then WF is definately next on my list.

Thanks for all of your help!

np i think you'll like em both

Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Appledrink82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd go with Assault over C4 because C4 cointains 1,3 Dime. I'd agree with C4 being over stimmed.
    Will Rep back

How to make your own Weight Gainer: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133958221

Damn after all that you still went c4 shoulda went Lemonade WF

creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creckless3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn after all that you still went c4 shoulda went Lemonade WF
    Agree.

Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    C4 is the clearly better formulated product although the doses of most ingredients are somewhat low. It uses co-enzymated B-vitamins,nitrates w/ arginine for tolerance., Creatine nitrate. It has 1,3 so if you dont like that go assault. Assault is good in the effacious dosing department but lacks in some of the refinements that C4 has in terms of superior ingredients

sunilbs123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

C4 = $25/30 servings

Correction:Assault = $35/20 servings

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sunilbs123 View Post
    Correction:Assault = $35/20 servings
    No, there are 40 servings in a tub and most people find that one serving is perfect. I would say it is the minority thy prefer 2 servings. Assault = $35/40 servings.

Right now though there is a B2G1 sale on green apple which makes it $63/120 servings when you use the 10% off code. That's one hell of a deal giving you a serving for right around $.50.

Originally Posted by RatherBeLifting View Post
    No, there are 40 servings in a tub and most people find that one serving is perfect. I would say it is the minority thy prefer 2 servings. Assault = $35/40 servings.

Right now though there is a B2G1 sale on green apple which makes it $63/120 servings when you use the 10% off code. That's one hell of a deal giving you a serving for right around $.50.
    this ^^^

I'll definitely have to try WF or Assault next. But hopefully C4 works out for me =/

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll definitely have to try WF or Assault next. But hopefully C4 works out for me =/
    C4 will do you just fine, and if there is any questions or help needed just hit me up.

Its has a super low side effect profile, all while using a lot of the tried and true ingredients mixed with new nitrate technologies.

Its all about getting fired up, lifting hard, taking in that protein shake, and going to sleep like a log to get some of dat der recovery...
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Bull5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I get my power from the dark side.