Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question about Muscle Pharm Assault and creatine

First i wanna state that i already know that assault has 5g in a full scoop.

My question:
    Im trying to gain muscle and look bigger (muscle wise). So on the days I dont take the Assault and dont workout can or should i take a pure creatine monohydrate product to see better results? If so when during that day, and how much?

Also any tips on a good creatine mono product?

Thanks
    Last edited by Jahknee; 04-05-2011 at 04:02 PM. Reason: made it less confusing
    I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jahknee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy

Wow really no help guys? gals even?
    I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    id say a typical response is yes..for saturation

5 grams daily

Nivel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nivel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nivel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nivel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nivel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nivel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nivel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nivel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nivel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nivel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nivel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And for the second question - Creapure.
    Day by day... no excuses...

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey brotha just seeing this thread...how many days a week are you working out and/or taking Assault? If your going at it 5 days a week I wouldn't supplement additional creatine, there won't be any additional benefits that would be significant enough to spend the extra cash (even if it's not a lot) on the creatine. However, if your only working out a few days a week you could supplement with creatine additional days.
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

Originally Posted by little rambo View Post
    Hey brotha just seeing this thread...how many days a week are you working out and/or taking Assault? If your going at it 5 days a week I wouldn't supplement additional creatine, there won't be any additional benefits that would be significant enough to spend the extra cash (even if it's not a lot) on the creatine. However, if your only working out a few days a week you could supplement with creatine additional days.

Cool, thanks for the info, yeah I workout 5 times a day and have 2 rest days. I usually play soccer on those days, but i dont take Assault those days. Think ill stick with just the assault then. Thanks again man.