mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10)

once you get to your goal weight...

I know my trainers full of sh!t on this one. But I have to ask.He has me on this diet I mainly eat 6 oz of lean protein and 6 oz of green veggies with a protein shake in between, and 5 egg whites and a slice of ezekial bread for breakfast.Plus I drink 1 gallon + of water a day.I have to say it has been working I have been losing about .4 pounds per day and I dont feel hungry or anything.With that being said he said once I get to my goal weight I can virtually eat anything I want and my muscles will keep me lean because they need fuel.

So I can go and eat mcdonalds ,big fat cheesesteaks ,Half of a pizza,chinese buffet

somehow I cannot believe this is correct

BTW when I was 20 I think this may have worked at almost 40 I dont think so

Giusbello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giusbello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giusbello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giusbello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giusbello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giusbello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giusbello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giusbello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giusbello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giusbello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giusbello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To lose half a pound per day is a little much I would guess. As for McDonalds. I believe in a cheat day or 2 or 3 times a month to keep your sanity.

bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bethtwenty4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can eat whatever you want and not gain weight...so long as you eat at your maintenance calorie level.

And that goes or now also, as long as you are under your maintenance you'll lose weight.

There aren't certain foods that make you gain/lose weight. It's overall calories.

mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikel24m is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im just getting this now lol .But I cannot ever eat that big cheesesteak that made me fat in the first place.The calories have to be huge and not very good macros wise.

Rob711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rob711 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mikel24m View Post
    Im just getting this now lol .But I cannot ever eat that big cheesesteak that made me fat in the first place.The calories have to be huge and not very good macros wise.
    not true eat a breakfast/lunch that allows you to it fit it in your calories for the day

the cheesesteak didnt make you fat in the first place, eating an excess of calories for days/weeks/months at length made you fat

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

I know my trainers full of sh!t on this one. But I have to ask.He has me on this diet I mainly eat 6 oz of lean protein and 6 oz of green veggies with a protein shake in between, and 5 egg whites and a slice of ezekial bread for breakfast.Plus I drink 1 gallon + of water a day.I have to say it has been working I have been losing about .4 pounds per day and I dont feel hungry or anything.With that being said he said once I get to my goal weight I can virtually eat anything I want and my muscles will keep me lean because they need fuel.

So I can go and eat mcdonalds ,big fat cheesesteaks ,Half of a pizza,chinese buffet

somehow I cannot believe this is correct

BTW when I was 20 I think this may have worked at almost 40 I dont think so
    BRB, hitting my goal and then eating whatever. Ya, he is retarded.

Matthew210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's definitely FALSE that you can "eat however much of whatever you want, once you're at your goal"

Just wanted to clarify that up to you. Some posters above saying you can eat whatever you want, they of course, mean within your macros and calorie goal for the day/week whatever.

Matt
    Was: 330
    Now: 240

Cut 03/10 - 02/11 (-90 lbs)
    Bulk 02/11-03/11 (Estimated +10 pounds - mental break)
    Cut 03/11 - 09/11 (210 lbs goal)

Deficit, Lift Heavy, Time
    Light weight baby!

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is no such thing as "bad macros". Macros are just protein, carbs, and fat. As long as you are meeting your daily macros/cals (and not exceeding them on a regular basis) you can meet those macros with whatever foods you like, without gaining weight.
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If I were you (and I am very close) I would be more worried about nutritious food.. I am excited to get to my goal weight so I can introduce more healthy high calorie/fat foods into my diet. Such as cheese and steak.

I am a believer of cooking everything you can at home, and getting to the root of the problem.

Switching diet coke for regular coke, will fit into your calories.. but it's not a healthy/nutritious choice.
    Cutting
    --------
    SEPT'04 PEAKED:312LBS
    FEB'05 LOW: 218
    RESTART MARCH 5 09: 297 LBS