Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    LarryTheGoth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarryTheGoth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarryTheGoth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarryTheGoth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarryTheGoth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarryTheGoth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarryTheGoth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarryTheGoth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarryTheGoth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarryTheGoth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarryTheGoth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm alittle confused OP

you called her to go to her house at midnight and confessed your love? or you called her and she asked you over and you asked her if she wanted to be exclusive?

Either way you took her saying no the right way, you didnt try to stick around or didnt say lets just be friends or anything like that. You asked her out and she said no, you took a shot and thats more than alot of ppl on the misc do.

i wouldnt be surprised if she calls you in the next couple of days changing her mind because you walked out on her. dont call her now, let her come to you.

its not as bad as you think imo, you took a shot and it didnt work out, on to the next at least you tried

i provided the quality response, now pics for the misc

~Larry

apeironic will become famous soon enough. (+50) apeironic will become famous soon enough. (+50) apeironic will become famous soon enough. (+50) apeironic will become famous soon enough. (+50) apeironic will become famous soon enough. (+50) apeironic will become famous soon enough. (+50) apeironic will become famous soon enough. (+50) apeironic will become famous soon enough. (+50) apeironic will become famous soon enough. (+50) apeironic will become famous soon enough. (+50) apeironic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    read entire post

age of girl: 17

notsureifsrs

Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude, this isn't the end of the world. Women r retarded and u just need to accept this. Once u accept that she is retarded u have to accept that u are going to play her like a fiddle, nd that maybe when she begs for u to be her bf, u might give in. Then I'd say u should wait like 2 days, give a half ass explanation on how u over reacted nd that u agree u dun need a relationship.. Then u ravage her a few days later and acquire as many chicks as u can until she begs to be ur gf.

Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

On to da next hole homie
    Control the coinage and the courts — let the rabble have the rest.

To be negged:
    # of times:

To be repped:
    # of times:

lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    post pics
    Ron Paul 2016

DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thats not so bad OP... i mean, you did jump the gun but you shouldn't be so emotionally invested in her at this point. If anything its lust not love. Ignore her for the time being and 1 of 2 things will happen. 1: You get over her and find new girls or 2: she will make contact with you because she will be interested. Either way, this isn't so bad. I told my first gf I loved her (drunk) 5 months into the relationship and she broke up with me like 2 weeks later cuz it freaked her out or something. feltbadman.jpg. But you learn from your mistakes, don't feel so down, go to the gym, lift hard, disregard females and acquire currency.

Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL damn bro

can u get any more beta

ur a clingy creep

u show up at midnight like this moment everlasting forever type **** shes gonna think ur a fkin loser and a lame and scare her off faster then an aids infested monkey tried to bite my penis and i was scared, that scared.
    heheh girl im nasty, I do my thing an have you comin for me like lassie

Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dankbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Morale of the story: Don't jump the gun. Don't get too hasty. Don't get too high or too low.

This is why I don't trust women. They continue to play mind games to try and gain control over men in the "relationship."

val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000)
    i called her to go to her house and asked to be exclusive( sigh yes)

pics as promised
    Last edited by val.; 04-07-2011 at 06:44 AM.
    ♥ rainbow zumba♥

R.I.P. Aziz 'Zyzz' Sergeyevich Shavershian - March 23, 1989 - August 6, 2011

You were taken way too soon. Will do a set of crunches after every workout just for you brah. You mirin' from heaven?

Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz, the father of Aesthetics. Let them say I lived in the time of Chestbrah."

Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    way I see it you got two options:

1.) on to the next one.

2.) wait a while and then text her back or give her a call, just to say hey, how are you, blah blah blah, some small talk bull****. If she responds comfortably then just have a light conversation and ask her if you can either get together to talk about what happened or if you can call her sometime later (say you are running off for an errand somewhere or something) and discuss it. Then just be a man about it and apologize. The only way to get back what you lost is admit you lost it. Yeah, you kinda ****ed up, but she's a woman, and that's part of their job description, so she'll understand. Just explain to her that you felt uncomfortable talking about that sort of thing because of your age difference or something or just explain to her that it just felt awkward for you to put yourself out on a limb like that when you both obviously felt attraction only to be rejected. DON'T try and flip it by saying "you should have told me about your bf sooner" (even though she definitely should have), instead, say you were caught off guard by her actions toward you and then her revealing about her rough relationship. Tell her you care and you were just wrestling with some awkward feelings since you have only known her for a little bit.

I know that the above advice sounds "beta" and ****, but trust me, if you say you're sorry and offer a short explanation, if she likes you, she'll agree to keep hanging out. If not, she won't and move on.
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

Blackhawks/Bears/White Sox/Marquette Basketball

aesthetics =/= social aptitude

Registered User IanFromScotland's Avatar
    IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500)
    i can relate to this lol. give her some space things should work out

dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LarryTheGoth View Post
    I'm alittle confused OP

you called her to go to her house at midnight and confessed your love? or you called her and she asked you over and you asked her if she wanted to be exclusive?

Either way you took her saying no the right way, you didnt try to stick around or didnt say lets just be friends or anything like that. You asked her out and she said no, you took a shot and thats more than alot of ppl on the misc do.

i wouldnt be surprised if she calls you in the next couple of days changing her mind because you walked out on her. dont call her now, let her come to you.

its not as bad as you think imo, you took a shot and it didnt work out, on to the next at least you tried

~Larry
    Anyone else think Larry is actually a quality poster? lol

Don't worry about it OP, you took a chance at getting something you wanted and acted rationally when it didn't go the way you wanted. Nothing beta about that!

Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by val. View Post
    i called her to go to her house and asked to be exclusive( sigh yes)

pics as promised

[IMG]pics[/IMG]
    oh my, very nice.
    11B1P 94-99

-frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -frag- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP she's cute, but she's a little too thin no?
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Extreme Shirtless Pooping Crew >:@

reps on sight: VendettaV2b

Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    same situation happened to me about a month ago, everything was pretty much good about a week or two later. you'll be fine man.

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just dont go make contact right away bruh, let her come back or contact you first. I guarantee she will but not anytime soon. Give it a couple weeks.

If you make contact apologizing shes gonna think you're a crazy emotional wreck.

tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had been thinking about her for a few days and i decide to pursue a r/s with her by letting her know my feelings, despite knowing that you should let the woman bring up the topic of being exclusive. I called her and drove to her place to find her at 12 midnight.
    U dun goofed.

Comingontoostrong/10
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths." - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eLjay28 View Post
    Just dont go make contact right away bruh, let her come back or contact you first. I guarantee she will but not anytime soon. Give it a couple weeks.

If you make contact apologizing shes gonna think you're a crazy emotional wreck.
    Dont even try with this one brah. You've been perma friend zoned. Get out while you still can, theres plenty of fish in the sea.

www.plentyoffish.com
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths." - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimagine88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wtf..

and in for updates.

Originally Posted by LarryTheGoth View Post
    I'm alittle confused OP

~Larry
    OP take Larry's advice...

val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000) val. is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll stick to my words of "im leaving and im not coming back" by ignoring her as what you guys have also suggested. I'll update if she contacts me, but i guess the chances are almost zilch of it happening. tomorrow's gym session will be a hardcore one.
    ♥ rainbow zumba♥

R.I.P. Aziz 'Zyzz' Sergeyevich Shavershian - March 23, 1989 - August 6, 2011

You were taken way too soon. Will do a set of crunches after every workout just for you brah. You mirin' from heaven?

Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz, the father of Aesthetics. Let them say I lived in the time of Chestbrah."

IRapeBack will become famous soon enough. (+50) IRapeBack will become famous soon enough. (+50) IRapeBack will become famous soon enough. (+50) IRapeBack will become famous soon enough. (+50) IRapeBack will become famous soon enough. (+50) IRapeBack will become famous soon enough. (+50) IRapeBack will become famous soon enough. (+50) IRapeBack will become famous soon enough. (+50) IRapeBack will become famous soon enough. (+50) IRapeBack will become famous soon enough. (+50) IRapeBack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, a similar thing happened to me. I was dating this girl (my current girlfriend) and I never brought up relationships with her. She told me that a previous boyfriend and other random guys made it hard for her to trust and told me that I was an amazing person but she didn't want to get hurt. I understood her situation and respected that. Later on that same night she asked me out.

Females are emotional rollercoasters and they let those emotions cloud their judgement. Just wait, OP. I bet she will call you soon.
    Ron Paul 2012

I rape back.

thefloopist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thefloopist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thefloopist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thefloopist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thefloopist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thefloopist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thefloopist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thefloopist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thefloopist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thefloopist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thefloopist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    happens to the best of us. Now you've learned your lesson and next time will things will go smoother. It's all part of life my friend.

folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MostDeaf View Post
    As long as you don't drive a white BMW and park like a bitch, we won't neg you.
    Ha this. That was the first neg I used in ages.

Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snellvillian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'll stick to my words of "im leaving and im not coming back" by ignoring her as what you guys have also suggested. I'll update if she contacts me, but i guess the chances are almost zilch of it happening. tomorrow's gym session will be a hardcore one.
    Stick to it, but don't stick to it like a total douchebag though. I kind of ignored/acted indifferent to the girl in my situation and it really wasn't long until she came around and wanted to see me again.

_________________________ gaussiansurface's Avatar
    gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    u dun goofed *******
    Better to die quick fighting on your feet than to live forever begging on your knees.

DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP.
    srsly bro?

mad reps if u rescue this **** ni55a
    RIP Zyzz. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz...
    6'2" OR TALLER? I REP U GIANTS
    Do not criticise the physique of another but help him reach his limits - DranzerGT

diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000)
    dont initiate any form of contact with her from this point, she will come around just let her think it over it may take a few weeks!

Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey OP, I missed your other thread. Im guessing you lack experience with girls.

I went through a similar situation recently. I was actually a virgin/never kissed a girl until 25. so...

Anyway, I rectified the situation by putting myself out there immediately after rejection. I found that most of the girls I had the chance to date REALLY liked me. I got laid....lack of experience was not embarrassing at all...in fact, I've always had repeat visits and would say Im pretty fcking good at it now.

Now I have the confidence/some skills. To be honest, girls kind of like it if your shy/etc. As long as you are confident enough to show them a good time.

Keep your head up OP. this girl will mean nothing in a few months. Rejection hurts, but its not the end of the world. Right now you feel like ****, but trust me...you will be with girls better than her in no time.
    You are now breathing manually

Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500) Anelace is not very helpful. (-500)
    If you pour out your heart on the second date or whatever like you did, how do you expect her to respond? First of all its kinda wierd, and it pretty much kills any mystery/attraction that was going on...