Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BBmisc420196 View Post
    Stereotypes seem to be self fulfilling too. What happens is when you see a stereotype play out it sticks with you. I only know 1 Persian guy, he is gay and takes REALLY good care of his looks. Very clean cut. But for some reason he still smells like a horses anus, I mean REALLY bad. You can smell him from like 5 feet away. Are some indians intentional with this?(like no deodorant on purpose?) Because you would think that someone who appears to take really good care(hair is always groomed well, ect) would know how to not stink.

Not saying all Persians stink, just saying the only one i know reeks.
    this, persian girls reek like ****, it blows my mind away. they are an instant turn off, i have no idea how they smell so bad like c'mon if you take shower even once a week, you still dont smell that bad. all persians look clean, but for some reason they smell extremely bad, it also goes for afghans, afghani girls reeek mann.

.horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by angelora87 View Post
    Aren't tajiks pretty heavily mixed with central asians? Meaning they look nothing like persians?
    the tajiks of tajikstan have a history of mixing with the turkic peoples, but the average tajik looks something like this regardless of nationality

badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Desi_guy View Post
    this, persian girls reek like ****, it blows my mind away. they are an instant turn off, i have no idea how they smell so bad like c'mon if you take shower even once a week, you still dont smell that bad. all persians look clean, but for some reason they smell extremely bad, it also goes for afghans, afghani girls reeek mann.
    Sure. A desi guy will tell me my race stinks.

XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not talking about south asians or central asians but from near east/middle east Lebanese girls are so damn hot, followed by Turks, then Greeks, Syrian, Israeli and maybe some Persians.
    "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." Michael Jordan
    ===========================
    Official football (soccer) thread founder
    Cruijffista, Guardiolista, Messista. FC Barcelona DNA
    2010 National Champions: Duke Blue Devils

WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong misc indian civil war

badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WinterWoIf View Post
    strong misc indian civil war
    You trollin' bro?

There's not even a single Indian here.

jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm half Persian half Turkish. I have been to Iran and Turkey, inmo there are more attractive Turkish girls than Persian girls. A lot of Persian girls have fuarkedd up noses, which is why its almost a "fashion statement" to wear a bandage on your nose there signaling you got a nose job lol.

I will say that the most attractive girl I have ever met in my life was half persian/half italian. Damn. Good memories.
    Relson Gracie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Rep Back 500+

solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    op this thread blows, its just u and some canadian ******* arguing about whose suks moar penor
    "Lettuce be Reasonable Brah"

XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XAU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jmoh View Post
    I will say that the most attractive girl I have ever met in my life was half persian/half italian. Damn. Good memories.
    pimp her ******** link for reps
    "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." Michael Jordan
    ===========================
    Official football (soccer) thread founder
    Cruijffista, Guardiolista, Messista. FC Barcelona DNA
    2010 National Champions: Duke Blue Devils

angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by solar13 View Post
    op this thread blows, its just u and some canadian ******* arguing about whose suks moar penor
    Yeah srs, strong no pics being posted in this thread.

Originally Posted by jmoh View Post
    I'm half Persian half Turkish. I have been to Iran and Turkey, inmo there are more attractive Turkish girls than Persian girls. A lot of Persian girls have fuarkedd up noses, which is why its almost a "fashion statement" to wear a bandage on your nose there signaling you got a nose job lol.

In any case, more attractive than white girls (for me)

Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    come to jammu and kashmir, OP, one on one. or will you surrender like in 1971

Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by badshaa View Post
    Afghans and persian are the same race bro. I posted a few pics. You can't find much on the internet.

Also, I can't post from my FB because they're my friends [tear comes from eye]
    afghans are like what australia is(well more like was not much anymore) to england. please go.
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008 :( July 12th 2010, never forget.

.horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000)
    thread needs pics

Originally Posted by Farshi View Post
    afghans are like what australia is(well more like was not much anymore) to england. please go.
    lol not even close, it's not comparable. iran has almost as many ethnic groups as afghanistan does, most of them bearing little similarity to the other.

Originally Posted by Farshi View Post
    Does that not make it pretty much similar?

Originally Posted by Deadlift_10KG View Post
    come to jammu and kashmir, OP, one on one. or will you surrender like in 1971
    First of all. I don't fight.

Second, you know 1 on 1 a pakhtun can fauck anyone up.

This is the same race that defeated russia with AK 47s . now please don't start a political debate here!

iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by YolkedBrah View Post
    Disagree. I've been to Afghanistan and the women are fugly. Like all are 1/10s
    this, ur a ****ing idiot op

try touring

u think a tiny minority of stunners represents a whole nation, WRONG

just like how all the ****ing idiots keep posting korean hot idols, most korean chicks are ****ing ugly!

Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thread should do what it was meant to do.....

post pics...

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Try to ponder these for a second OP:

Median
    Average
    Percentile

ITT: A load of phucking bullshyt.

Originally Posted by iLoLd View Post
    this, ur a ****ing idiot op

try touring

u think a tiny minority of stunners represents a whole nation, WRONG

just like how all the ****ing idiots keep posting korean hot idols, most korean chicks are ****ing ugly!
    A few stunners? The thing is I LIVE here. I see them everyday. It's just that you can't find many on the internet

Infact, what you're saying happens to white girls. They/we see them in television but when I went to America.. Oh lawd... wales...

Originally Posted by Medster View Post
    thread should do what it was meant to do.....

post pics...

Trying to find. It's difficult to get pics from itnernet.