Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Persian/Afghan girls > White OR indian girls..............................you mad?

You can't find a lot on the internet though... (apart from the rejects who become p0rn stars)
    Last edited by badshaa; 04-04-2011 at 11:57 PM.

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Location: Pakistan. you are neither Afghan nor Persian, you have indian genetics but superior, unless you are from NWFP region of pakistan

badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) badshaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll bump with another pic

Originally Posted by Desi_guy View Post
    Location: Pakistan. you are neither Afghan nor Persian, you have indian genetics but superior, unless you are from NWFP region of pakistan
    I AM from the NWFP region. Which is khyber pakhtunkhwa now btw. Why you mad?

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by badshaa View Post
    I AM from the NWFP region. Which is khyber pakhtunkhwa now btw. Why you mad?
    ***got, its not khyber pakhtunkhwa yet, its still NWFP, stop trying so hard to change the name. you honestly think the new name you gave it to your province will stay longer than 3 years? lol jakes on you, once the new govt comes, theyll change the name back to NWFP because its easier to pronounce and americans love it.

Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000)
    I prefer tanned white girls (brunettes)

Originally Posted by Dexxter View Post
    I prefer tanned white girls (brunettes)

Tanned white girls are like light skinned Indian girls.

nom saying?

***got, its not khyber pakhtunkhwa yet, its still NWFP, stop trying so hard to change the name. you honestly think the new name you gave it to your province will stay longer than 3 years once your govt changes lol jakes on you, once the new govt comes, theyll change the name back to NWFP because its easier to pronounce and americans love it.

LOL why you mad though?

Maybe you should get out of Canada and come back to your country. The name HAS changed. like you say "they'll change the name back".

.horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL why you mad though?

Maybe you should get out of Canada and come back to your country. The name HAS changed. like you say "they'll change the name back".
    do you get mad when desis call you pathan? i heard it's supposed to be a pejorative.

LOL why you mad though?

never knew pathans like you could speak english, what school you go to brah? american drone public school hahah

angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah I agree, it's a shame though that there's not more non-model pictures of them online. I've seen so many hot persian girls IRL.

One complaint though is that all of the hot ones look very similar. There's not much variety in hot persian girls as there is indian or white girls.

Originally Posted by .horizons. View Post
    do you get mad when desis call you pathan? i heard it's supposed to be a pejorative.

I don't know what pejorative is but I do get mad sometimes when DESIS ruin our image in the west!

It's not their fault though... many people don't realize the difference between Pakistan and India.

never knew pathans like you could speak english, what school you go to brah? american drone public school hahah
    Doesn't matter which School I go to. At least I go to a school in MY country and I live HERE. In MY place!

I'm not living in Canada just for a few extra bucks. Cheap *******. I'm sure everyone there is sick of you ruining they're culture.

.horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000) .horizons. is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know what pejorative is but I do get mad sometimes when DESIS ruin our image in the west!

It's not their fault though... many people don't realize the difference between Pakistan and India.
    to be fair, the kp/nwfp shouldn't even be part of pakistan.

Originally Posted by angelora87 View Post
    Yeah I agree, it's a shame though that there's not more non-model pictures of them online. I've seen so many hot persian girls IRL.

One complaint though is that all of the hot ones look very similar. There's not much variety in hot persian girls as there is indian or white girls.
    Yeah well, being honest, my thread is sort of stupid. Every person gets turned on by a different type of girl.

to be fair, the kp/nwfp shouldn't even be part of pakistan.
    Maybe in the beginning or whatever.

But it is now. All desis do here is make jokes of us. It's a common stereo type that Pathans are dumb fauks and homos.

Has no base to it. It's probably 'cuz they're mad?

Doesn't matter which School I go to. At least I go to a school in MY country and I live HERE. In MY place!

I'm not living in Canada just for a few extra bucks. Cheap *******. I'm sure everyone there is sick of you ruining they're culture.

Maybe in the beginning or whatever.

But it is now. All desis do here is make jokes of us. It's a common stereo type that Pathans are dumb fauks and homos.

Has no base to it. It's probably 'cuz they're mad?
    'pathans' have done pretty well in india, i think it's just a pakistan thing. they're probably just jelly

what ever ***got.

You find drone attacks a joke= worthless human being.

pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000)
    ive got a persian gf, its all about the tadiq baby, all about the tadiq(sp?)
    [300 Spartan Crew]

"Hard work will always overcome talent. As long as talent doesn't believe in hard work."
    RAPE BACK!

Lean Bulking!
    Goal;
    200lbs
    10% BF or less

'pathans' have done pretty well in india, i think it's just a pakistan thing. they're probably just jelly
    Agreed. Hate towards us has no base really.

I face domestic AND international racism due to some desi people in my country.

what ever ***got.

You find drone attacks a joke= worthless human being.
    why you mad bro? I love you and i love pak, pak is one country, it doesnt matter if it got pathans or punjabis or sindhis or whatever. us desis arent your enemies, your real enemy is mahajirs. they hate you. we dont. we love you.

Agreed. Hate towards us has no base really.

I face domestic AND international racism due to some desi people in my country.
    it's funny, usually the darker skinned people are subject to the most racism and prejudice. it's upside down in pakistan.

YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Disagree. I've been to Afghanistan and the women are fugly. Like all are 1/10s

angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelora87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm not aware on Pakistan, but is it wrong that most people consider India and Pakistan to be the same people?

Other than Punjabis and a few other ethnic groups, don't most ethnic groups in Pakistan have nothing in common with Indian ethnic groups? At least a half of Pakistan is like legit ethnic Middle Eastern right?

it's funny, usually the darker skinned people are subject to the most racism and prejudice. it's upside down in pakistan.
    bro there is no racism in pak, we all live together, eat from a same plate, drink from a same glass, we are all brothers, its just those racist mahajirs who moved from india and brought that racist **** with them to pak.

why you mad bro? I love you and i love pak, pak is one country, it doesnt matter if it got pathans or punjabis or sindhis or whatever. us desis arent your enemies, your real enemy is mahajirs. they hate you. we dont. we love you.
    Sure. "drone attack school". What do you think that will do to pathans? Always making fun of us and making things worse.

jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what do you know... those girls look white

Majority crushes minority.

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Afghan girls? srsly? don't they get stoned or beaten if they show too much skin?

show me some hot Afghan chicks OP