leejiayun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leejiayun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leejiayun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leejiayun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leejiayun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leejiayun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leejiayun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leejiayun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I ain't no bro..

No kidding.. im female, 20yo and approx 52-53kgs.. so thats about 115lbs.. i'm 151cm/4'11..i was at 40%bf and 60kg dec2010 so im hoping that i should be down to about 35%bf or less now? im not sure about that as i havent checked..

i started dieting in dec2010 and have recently decided to up my 'diet' to a hardon 'cut'.. i do muaythai at least 3-4times a week and sometimes up to 7-8muaythai classes a week in total.. so that brings my cardio up substantially.. i have also incorporate lifting into my workouts, at least 3 times a week, i do full-body workouts instead of splits.. and on rest days (ie, no muaythai or lifting), i either take a nice long swim/jog or not exercise at all.. this usually amounts to 0-2days a week..

so i was just wondering how my supplement stack is looking as im looking to cut out as much fat as possible and tone-up..

this is what i'm currently taking..
    BSN Syntha-6 Vanilla [usually before bed and post workout, 1 scoop each]
    MAN Vaporize, Lipo-6 stack [preworkout, depending on activity level per day.. 1-2caps Vaporize with 3caps Lipo-6 about 15-30mins preWO]
    NOW Acetyl L-Carnitine [preworkout, if my workout is too late in the day, i dont take Lipo-6 and stack 1g L-Carnitine with 1cap MAN Vaporize]
    GNC ALA 300mg [i only take this if i have a carb/sugar overload.. for eg, when i have dinner events.. usually i take between 600-1200mg before the meal, depending on the occasion and how much carbs/sugar i expect i may take in..]

i currently have a bottle of MHP Xpel [diuretic] and GNC Carb blockers.. but i dont take them at all.. god knows why i busted my wallet on those..

but yea, any advice/comments on my current stack would be awesome and mean a great deal to me! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

ps, im not worried about my macro intake cos im pretty much spot on now.. exception of a social meal at the Burger King yesterday.. but i kept within my cals (:

leejiayun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leejiayun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leejiayun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leejiayun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leejiayun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leejiayun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leejiayun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leejiayun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump?

pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can't comment on all the fancy supplements, I just know about calorie deficit, which you apparently have a grasp of. Also, the EC stack is apparently one of the better ones for cutting, assuming there is that calorie deficit.

And just by your numbers, you'd be around 32% BF. At around -1lb per week, that's some great work!

maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your stack looks excellent for cutting, I would double check the fat content of syntha 6 but I dont think its too high and you do need a little bit of fat.

The only things I would recommend adding that might help with overall health are a good multivitamin and fish oil, besides that make sure your diet it right, you do your cardio, drink a ton of water, and the weight should come off. For diet, I would recommend a high protein intake and carbs only on workout days, on non workout days try and get them all from fruits and vegetables if possible, hope this helps and good luck!

Originally Posted by pretend View Post
    I can't comment on all the fancy supplements, I just know about calorie deficit, which you apparently have a grasp of. Also, the EC stack is apparently one of the better ones for cutting, assuming there is that calorie deficit.

And just by your numbers, you'd be around 32% BF. At around -1lb per week, that's some great work!
    yup, ive heard of the EC stack too.. but i can hardly get my hands on anything here in singapore.. i tried ordering some ketostix on ebay and they got snagged by the authorities, not to mention trying to bring in ephedra

i'll post and update on my bf% but thanks a lot for the estimate! ive never measured bf% before, dec2010 was the first time in my life, so i dont know how i look like at other bf%, but im definitely slightly smaller now than i was then! (:

thanks a lot for the reply too!

Originally Posted by maragon34 View Post
    your stack looks excellent for cutting, I would double check the fat content of syntha 6 but I dont think its too high and you do need a little bit of fat.

The only things I would recommend adding that might help with overall health are a good multivitamin and fish oil, besides that make sure your diet it right, you do your cardio, drink a ton of water, and the weight should come off. For diet, I would recommend a high protein intake and carbs only on workout days, on non workout days try and get them all from fruits and vegetables if possible, hope this helps and good luck!

yea, syntha-6 has pretty high carb/fat content at 14/6g each.. pretty high for a protein shake tbh.. but ive gotta finish it since i already bought it.. but was looking at replacing it with ON Oats and Whey or some other protein shake..

yea, i forgot to add in that im taking a multivit from GNC.. and yup, will definitely look into the fish oil! i'm doing the IF way of dieting - feeding between 1-9pm daily, and drinking at least 2L of water a day not including that consumed during exercise..

also, thanks a lot for the heads up bout the proteins and carbs! i was getting a lil sick of eggs, chicken breast and protein shakes daily cos i didnt know what else i could add in.. but im looking into yakult and definitely some whole grain bread and cheeses, and maybe some flank/beef..

thanks a lot again for the reply bro! (:

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont believe fat burners are something you should be using yet. Wait until you are at least down into the teens for body fat %. Until then, really get your diet and training in order.

Consider some High intensity interval training
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    I dont believe fat burners are something you should be using yet. Wait until you are at least down into the teens for body fat %. Until then, really get your diet and training in order.

Consider some High intensity interval training
    teens for women bf is pretty damn low man.
    I can do amazing things for your body composition. PM for more info.

Disclaimer: posting while erect.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wakingmalice View Post
    teens for women bf is pretty damn low man.
    For guys Id wait until 15% or so....girls somewhere around 19ish (even low 20s is fine). Definitely not at 35% is my point.

They are great for blasting through plateaus, but people are becoming too dependent on them

It's troubling that they are becoming mainstays in stacks
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For guys Id wait until 15% or so....girls somewhere around 19ish (even low 20s is fine). Definitely not at 35% is my point.

They are great for blasting through plateaus, but people are becoming too dependent on them

It's troubling that they are becoming mainstays in stacks
    Why? just curious your reasoning for not rotating a few things during the entirity of a cut.

I do agree people get too dependent. but those people also are the ones who make zero progress on a cut.
    I can do amazing things for your body composition. PM for more info.

Disclaimer: posting while erect.

Originally Posted by wakingmalice View Post
    Why? just curious your reasoning for not rotating a few things during the entirity of a cut.

I do agree people get too dependent. but those people also are the ones who make zero progress on a cut.
    Because I believe it's important to actually get the diet/workout program down first which can have quite a dramatic affect on body composition as well as overall health. Having 0 progress at those percentages usually indicates a need for a change in diet/training

Some thermos/stimulants on the market can be rough on peoples systems, especially if their bodies are not conditioned to the higher physical exertion levels of training they are enduring with their new fitness goals

The best way to use them, in my opinion, is for breaking plateaus and pushing for those last few % points of your goals. Until then it is healthier, and easier on a person's body to adjust diet/training to yield results
    Controlled Labs Warder

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because I believe it's important to actually get the diet/workout program down first which can have quite a dramatic affect on body composition as well as overall health. Having 0 progress at those percentages usually indicates a need for a change in diet/training

Some thermos/stimulants on the market can be rough on peoples systems, especially if their bodies are not conditioned to the higher physical exertion levels of training they are enduring with their new fitness goals

The best way to use them, in my opinion, is for breaking plateaus and pushing for those last few % points of your goals. Until then it is healthier, and easier on a person's body to adjust diet/training to yield results
    I agree completely, especially because in terms of actual fat loss 98% of fat burners on the market don't do anything at all directly. Sure, they up the metabolism a tiny bit, so they indirectly work. But they are mostly just stims/appetite suppressants, not actually "fat burners" as they don't directly target fat at all in most cases. Heck, most don't even indirectly target fat, they just try to promote weight loss indiscriminately. But if someone cuts their calories from 3500 to 1500/day and then takes a fat burner... which gets the credit for weight loss?
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by leejiayun View Post
    No kidding.. im female, 20yo and approx 52-53kgs.. so thats about 115lbs.. i'm 151cm/4'11..i was at 40%bf and 60kg dec2010 so im hoping that i should be down to about 35%bf or less now? im not sure about that as i havent checked..

i started dieting in dec2010 and have recently decided to up my 'diet' to a hardon 'cut'.. i do muaythai at least 3-4times a week and sometimes up to 7-8muaythai classes a week in total.. so that brings my cardio up substantially.. i have also incorporate lifting into my workouts, at least 3 times a week, i do full-body workouts instead of splits.. and on rest days (ie, no muaythai or lifting), i either take a nice long swim/jog or not exercise at all.. this usually amounts to 0-2days a week..

so i was just wondering how my supplement stack is looking as im looking to cut out as much fat as possible and tone-up..

MAN Vaporize, Lipo-6 stack [preworkout, depending on activity level per day.. 1-2caps Vaporize with 3caps Lipo-6 about 15-30mins preWO]
    NOW Acetyl L-Carnitine [preworkout, if my workout is too late in the day, i dont take Lipo-6 and stack 1g L-Carnitine with 1cap MAN Vaporize]
    GNC ALA 300mg [i only take this if i have a carb/sugar overload.. for eg, when i have dinner events.. usually i take between 600-1200mg before the meal, depending on the occasion and how much carbs/sugar i expect i may take in..]

i currently have a bottle of MHP Xpel [diuretic] and GNC Carb blockers.. but i dont take them at all.. god knows why i busted my wallet on those..

but yea, any advice/comments on my current stack would be awesome and mean a great deal to me! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

ps, im not worried about my macro intake cos im pretty much spot on now.. exception of a social meal at the Burger King yesterday.. but i kept within my cals (:

Do the following:

Good Cardio 3+ times a week. Give your body enough time to heal itself. Make sure it's good cardio, not some weak sh!t..

Do the EC Stack. Use some Mucinex. It's cheap and easy to find. It's sold in any pharmacy. It's regulated so you'll need to be 18+ when you take it (or can get someone else to get it for you). Also, use some caffine pills. You'll need about 200mg of Caffine and 75mg of Ephedrine a day.

The most important thing of all, make sure your diet is in check. If it isn't, this will all be for nothing...

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by leejiayun View Post

Sup bro.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

iridemtb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridemtb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridemtb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridemtb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridemtb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridemtb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridemtb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridemtb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridemtb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridemtb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iridemtb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I would help but I need pics

Originally Posted by morris_kg View Post
    Do the following:

Good Cardio 3+ times a week. Give your body enough time to heal itself. Make sure it's good cardio, not some weak sh!t..

Do the EC Stack. Use some Mucinex. It's cheap and easy to find. It's sold in any pharmacy. It's regulated so you'll need to be 18+ when you take it (or can get someone else to get it for you). Also, use some caffine pills. You'll need about 200mg of Caffine and 75mg of Ephedrine a day.

The most important thing of all, make sure your diet is in check. If it isn't, this will all be for nothing...
    cool! thanks, i'll look around to check out where i can find some Mucinex (:

yup, diet is in check.. i'm taking in 1400max on workout days, 1100-1200 on non-workout days.. my BMR when i last checked at a gym in dec2010 was 1100.. im guessing it's higher now cos i hadn't actually done any exercise 8months prior to that due to A levels..

all my carbs come from either fruits/veges/wheat or wholegrain bread.. and sometimes, the occasional ice-cream or snack (like once a month or something..), and even then, i make sure that i dont bust my calorie budget when i do eat them (:

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Sup bro.
    sup man (:

oh yes, about not taking the stims and fat burners at my bf%, i really appreciate those insights too! i only just started the supplements (not including the protein shake) about 2 weeks or so ago cos my weight seemed to come to a halt and didnt budge for about 3 weeks before that.. but, noted! i shall keep that in mind and try to go easy and look at em' again when bf% drops (:

Originally Posted by iridemtb View Post
    I would help but I need pics
    i dont have pics for when i was at 40% but here are some current ones (:
    Attached Images

alright, sorry if im being irritating here but BUMP. also, would just like to have some opinion on what my bf% may be now? i really dont know what i'd look like at bf% other than 40... hah.

again, sorry...

~bump~

pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You might have more luck in the Post Your Picture or Losing Fat sections. Or try ordering some calipers off this site (it can be a free gift on larger orders too). While they may not give perfectly exact %, they're useful for tracking changes over time.

Just some extra motivation to keep at the diet and exercise (which are definitely the biggest factors for fat loss -- not supplements): At your current rate you'll be down to ~46kg in another 4 months, which would put you in the 22% range (assuming lean body mass stays the same). It can also help taking pictures regularly, so that later on you can look back and see the transformation and know you look better now than before.

Good luck!

Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doolee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So I dunno if it has been mentioned, but Alpha-T2 has ephedrine like effects (from the way it's been explained to me) in addition to T2 thyroid regulation. Regardless, you would be very successful with a change in diet. If you do continue to use fat burning supplements, I would HIGHLY suggest you try to sell the diuretics. Your body is under enough stress, and they really serve no purpose apart from complicating your health and wasting your money. It seems like you already know this, but thought I'd emphasize it.