Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000)

ON Platinum HydroBuilder Testers Wanted

We have recently launched our new ON Platinum HydroBuilder and I need 25 testers to use it for a month and share DETAILED and ONGOING feedback.

Take a look at it here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/op...robuilder.html

In order to apply you must meet the following criteria:
    1) Be a resident of the Continental US - no exceptions on this one - sorry
    2) Be at least 18
    3) Have no known or suspected medical conditions
    4) Have at least 100 posts in the forum
    5) No PO Boxes or APO / FPO addresses

To be a tester you simply need to agree to:
    1) Use Platinum HydroBuilder once per day (preferably post workout) for a month and post feedback, opinions, etc - in a new thread in the Sponsored Supplement Logs sections - at regular intervals.
    2) Be honest in your feedback, opinions, useage, results regarding Platinum HydroBuilder
    3) In addition - Post an honest Platinum HydroBuilder review on your bodyspace page

If you are all good with the criteria - answer the following simple questions here in this thread - and I'll pick the 25 testers Thursday (4/7) afternoon

Tester Application Questions
    1) What (if any) post workout product are you currently using - and why?
    2) What - to you - are the top 3 most important criteria you require in choosing a brand you will use?
    3) How long have you been training?
    4) What is your single most important training objective?
    5) What do you think of the concept of an all-in-one lean muscle constructor?
    6) Do you prefer Chocolate or Vanilla?

Thanks everyone and good luck!
    Jay
    "I have never been especially impressed by the heroics of people who are convinced they are about to change the world. I am more awed by those who struggle to make one small difference after another."

I don't do samples.
    That would be consumer@optimumnutrition.com

spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1.) I am currently using EAS chocolate whey Post workout. The reason behind this is, it's cheap and fairly high quality as far as price goes.
    2.) Protein Per servings, grams per serving, price per serving.
    3.) Training background has been for four years on and off with high school sports but steady since Oct 2010
    4.) The most important training objective is to gain mass and better my phyisque overall
    5.) I like the concept and hopefully this product is worth it.
    6.) Chocolate is my favorite flavor because I can mix it with chocolate milk Post-Workout

I like this idea, thank you for reading.
    Each evening I go to bed with doubt by my side and each morning I wake with doubt to greet me. It ain’t easy to live with that sh*t, but it is a part of the uncommon life. There are no promises or guarantees, only an untold future with no regard for your desire for comfort or security.

AITG ALPHA MALES

***New avi 07-01-2010***
    CajunPballer 4 teen section mod. MANLETPOWER

jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Take a look at it here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/op...robuilder.html

In order to apply you must meet the following criteria:
    1) Be a resident of the Continental US - no exceptions on this one - sorry====yes i am.

2) Be at least 18==== 25 yr old male

3) Have no known or suspected medical conditions====none, checked regularly

4) Have at least 100 posts in the forum====over 200

5) No PO Boxes or APO / FPO addresses===262 cr 231 durango, colorado 81301

1) Use Platinum HydroBuilder once per day (preferably post workout) for a month and post feedback, opinions, etc - in a new thread in the Sponsored Supplement Logs sections - at regular intervals.
    2) Be honest in your feedback, opinions, useage, results regarding Platinum HydroBuilder
    3) In addition - Post an honest Platinum HydroBuilder review on your bodyspace page

I agree to all the needs above.

1) What (if any) post workout product are you currently using - and why?===right now i am taking whey protein and a bcaa product i take later. i use the whey protein for fast absorbing protein and because of the bcaas in it. bcaas i take about 3-4 hours later to have a continued supply in.

2) What - to you - are the top 3 most important criteria you require in choosing a brand you will use?=====i look at the reviews posted, i look at the ingredients and like to know whats in it not just their "blends", and i also look at serving ratio to price.

3) How long have you been training?====12+ yrs for sports and a year now serious.

4) What is your single most important training objective?===to get noticed and into fitness modeling.

5) What do you think of the concept of an all-in-one lean muscle constructor?===i think it is a definite good thing. makes you confident that youre feeding your muscles everything it needs. not leaving anything out.

6) Do you prefer Chocolate or Vanilla?====i had the choclate free sample and its amazing.

Thanks everyone and good luck!
    Jay
    "I have never been especially impressed by the heroics of people who are convinced they are about to change the world. I am more awed by those who struggle to make one small difference after another."

Questions or Comments about ON or ABB?
    Email me at jjacobsen@optimumnutrition.com

Follow me on Twitter @Jay_Jacobsen

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Nimbus Performance Isolate Protein

2) What - to you - are the top 3 most important criteria you require in choosing a brand you will use?

Ingredients, Nutritional Info, Product's reputation

Over 8 years

Stay under 8 percent BF

Doesnt get any better than that. Its what everyone looks for.

Chocolate
    Here to help!

BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BDiamond is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Currently use a whey protein as well as a waxy maize. The protein is obvious but I throw in the waxy maize to help with speeding up the absorption of the protein.
    1.Effectiveness 2.Cost 3.Taste
    Started weight training 15 years ago for freshman basketball in high school, got more into the bodybuilding aspect after graduating college
    To build a better body both for looks and functionality
    It would be preferable instead of having to put a ton of stuff into a single shake, my only concern would be with the use of too many proprietary blends and not knowing exactly how much of each ingredient I'm getting
    Chocolate
    I make bad videos in my basement about training, which makes me an internet guru.
    http://www.youtube.com/basementbarbell

jdmchair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmchair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmchair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmchair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmchair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmchair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmchair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmchair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmchair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmchair has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdmchair has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1) ON 100% whey, because I like the formula and have been using it since the beginning.

2) Reputation, Cost, Ingredients

3) 4 years

4) Gaining lean muscle

5) If it exists I'd love to have it!

6) Chocolate
    Last edited by jdmchair; 04-04-2011 at 02:29 PM.
    It's not about who lives the longest, it's about who dies the biggest...

Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. Myofusion-Chocolate

2. The nutritional info...low fat and low carbs. The ingredients that go into the products. If the company selling the product is reputable.

3. I have been training for 5 years...I did track in high school.

4. My main goal is to always feel comfortable with my body and stay in bikini shape.

5. I would love an all in one muscle constructor. I am currently trying to tone up and build some more muscle in my legs.

6. I would prefer chocolate.

huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000)
    2) Be at least 18
    3) Have no known or suspected medical conditions
    4) Have at least 100 posts in the forum
    5) No PO Boxes or APO / FPO addresses

Agree to all the following!

I will do all the above!

If you are all good with the criteria - answer the following simple questions here in this thread - and I'll pick the 25 testers Thursday (4/7) afternoon

1) What (if any) post workout product are you currently using - and why?: Currently I just supplement with protein after workout no specific post workout product. I never really thought of buying one, but I'd love to give it a shot.
    Reputation is very important, some companies have a shady track record, next the ingredient profile it has to meet current standards and backed by proven ingredients, lastly cost, I am a college student so money is tight.

3) How long have you been training? Since 14 years old to my current age of 20.
    4) What is your single most important training objective? To lean out for summer while still maintaining strength!
    5) What do you think of the concept of an all-in-one lean muscle constructor? I think it's a great idea the only problem is does it really do what it says!
    Chocolate!
    -HitTheRack.net-

Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sulutuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I currently use ON's 100% Whey Protein. I take it because it is a trustworth brand of whey. I also love the flavor. I tried the sample packet of ON's Platinum Hydrobuilder and loved the taste. I would love to give Hydrobuilder a detailed log and see if I get better results than standard 100% Whey.

1) Formula/Brand 2) Taste 3) Price

2001-2005 and just started up again in Jan. 2011. Here is a link to my progress so far:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133127183

LOOKING GOOD! and by good i mean lean/muscular/vascular/ripped

Sounds like it would be superior to the standard 100% whey post-workout shake i've been taking everyday

CHOCOLATE for sure!

Here is a link to LOG I did for Higher Power Glutamine:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=132459573

Thanks for this opportunity ON!

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Great promo!

Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by BenW22; 04-06-2011 at 11:37 AM.

PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1) What (if any) post workout product are you currently using - and why? i alternate between hydrowhey and gold standard, its a very consistent product, tastes good
    2) What - to you - are the top 3 most important criteria you require in choosing a brand you will use? taste, quality, and consumer reviews
    3) How long have you been training? 1.5 years
    4) What is your single most important training objective? break through previous barriers
    5) What do you think of the concept of an all-in-one lean muscle constructor? amazing idea, when u ask the average person who walk into a supplement store (current employee) they say they want to gain lean muscle, itd be a great marketing idea
    6) Do you prefer Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate
    i rep metalcore fans

disregard aesthetics, acquire gluttonous winter bulk.
    1k+

u mad i lift in work clothes?

pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50) pretendKILLA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    -ON Whey Vanilla because I like the ingredients, it's one of the top rated proteins, and it's cost effective.

- Nutritional data, brand reputation, good reviews.

- 3 years

- to get functionally strong

- I love the idea.

- either.

shmitchell will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmitchell will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmitchell will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmitchell will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmitchell will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmitchell will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmitchell will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmitchell will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmitchell will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmitchell will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmitchell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2) Be at least 18 - 29yrs old
    3) Have no known or suspected medical conditions - none
    4) Have at least 100 posts in the forum - 150
    5) No PO Boxes or APO / FPO addresses - we coooo

I agree 100%

1) What (if any) post workout product are you currently using - and why? On Gold Standard/ Creatine Mono
    2) What - to you - are the top 3 most important criteria you require in choosing a brand you will use? Formula, Reviews and price.
    3) How long have you been training? 1.5 yrs
    4) What is your single most important training objective? To get in better shape all around.....up my strength and look/feeel better.
    5) What do you think of the concept of an all-in-one lean muscle constructor? I think its a great idea....Ive taken post workout creatine along w/ a post creatine which makes me bloated no matter how I try to spread it apart in a half hour.
    6) Do you prefer Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1) I currently am only taking a mult-vitamin post workout. I have been eating whole foods post workout because I ran out of whey protein. I generally use whey protein and a multi-vitamin. The whey is used for recovery and the multi-vitamin is used to replenish nutrients
    2) 1; Quality and list of ingredients 2; Company reputation/tenure 3; Taste of other products
    3) Going on 3 years.
    4) My main priority while training is to increase intensity each workout to gain as much muscle as possible. In a word, MASS!
    5) I generally mix a few ingredients myself. The thought if everything I use put into 1 product is a real time saver.
    6) Vanilla
    iRep Training Systems Sponsored Athlete
    Derek "Dr. DEATH" Fugate - Natural Bodybuilder / RAW Powerlifter
    Follow my Instagram @derekfugate
    http://instagram.com/derekfugate#

tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am using Xtreme Formulations UP Whey. I feel thats its quality protein and the lemonade flavor tastes great.

1 - Quality Ingredients
    2 - Taste
    3 - Price

I have been training for 4 years. I have been training seriously (with proper diet/workout routine) for 2 years.

To achieve an aesthetic physique would probably be number one (gain strength is number two.) I want to get leaner for the summer and maintain muscle.

To be honest, i love the ingredient profile. Quality protein, creatine, betaine, and BCAA's make a great postworkout shake.

Chocolate
    Last edited by tbell324; 04-04-2011 at 02:44 PM. Reason: betaine** not beta alanine

nrr40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrr40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrr40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrr40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrr40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrr40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrr40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrr40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrr40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrr40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrr40 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am currently using 100% whey with milk and grinded oats and a couple of bananas to get the protein and carbs I need post workout
    Ingredient profile
    Quality
    Price per serving
    Around 2 years but have only recently really started working on my diet and routine seriously.
    Gaining mass, strength is a definite plus but mostly looking for size
    Love it, dont have to go buy madd supps to get everything else.
    Chocolate
    Last edited by nrr40; 04-05-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    XF Whey mixed with WMS-cheap and effective protein/carb blend

-Quality of raws used and stringency of testing raws (based on industry reputation and digestion/lack of bloat w/ proteins)
    -Price point must be reasonable
    -Taste must be decent

-9 yrs

-mass and strength while remaining semi lean and in good cardiovascular shape.

-HydroBuilder is the most appealing product in the ON line to me personally. I enjoy all in one products as long as the formula doesnt end up costing much more than the sum of the parts individually would. HydroBuilder certainly has a reasonable price point given the hydrolyzed whey and plethora of ergogenic aids added in at efficacious dosages.

-Chocolate

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

- ON Gold Standard Whey. I always like the tastes of the coffee favor and it is easy to mix. All I need is two scoops in a shaker with cold water and its good to go. Very convinent.

- Result, Tastes, and Prices.

- 2 years on a consistant basic.

- To obtain results whether I am on a bulking or cutting phase.

- It will be great if it does provide the result of what it claim to be.

- Chocolate.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1) What (if any) post workout product are you currently using - and why? Neovar, and Dymatize protein... Protein obviously to start the re-building process... Creatine to replenish my levels.

2) What - to you - are the top 3 most important criteria you require in choosing a brand you will use? HAS, HAS to be a reputable brand... there are a lot of junk brands out there... has to produce quality products... and deliver products that actually work!

3) How long have you been training? 4 years

4) What is your single most important training objective? To keep gaining lean mass, while maintaining a healthy state as well.

5) What do you think of the concept of an all-in-one lean muscle constructor? Everything you need in one product to build muscle.

6) Do you prefer Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!! mmmm

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

VITAMIN SHOPPE BRAND PROTEIN, CAUSE IT WAS CHEAP!.

QUALITY, EFFECTIVENESS, PRICE.

6 YEARS

RECOVERY

I FIND IT INTERESTING, I THINK IF IT HELPS ME GET CLOSER TO MY GOAL, THEN SO BE IT. ALL IN ONE SURE MAKES THINGS EASIER, THAN MIXING THIS AND THAT, OR DRINK ONE THING THEN WAIT 30MINS THEN DRINK SOMETHING AGAIN. SO YES THIS WILL BE HELPFUL AND TIME SAVING!

BOTH, A FAN OF BOTH FLAVORS.
    Last edited by soopamyko; 04-05-2011 at 06:54 AM.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I'd like to help :D

1) VPX PowerShock- I was really interested in this because of the BCAA's, BA, and Protein

2) a. Reputation b. Dedication to evolve c. Willingness to please customers

4) Build Lean Muscle

5) Sounds amazing; sounds like this would replace the need for an intra/post and also supply an @$$ load of protein. This means more money in the consumers pocket! Really nice.

6) Vanilla Please

Thanks for the opportunity
    Couture
    Wanderlai
    BJ
    Faber
    Hendo

thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -Betancourt Big Blend Protein
    -Creatine Monohydrate
    -feedback/advice from other bodybuilders
    -Will it help me reach my goals
    -No harmful side effects
    -Just got back into serious training 6 months ago.
    -To increasing my strength/mass WHILE KEEPING MY WEIGHT AROUND 200-210
    -I've actually never even heard of a supplement claiming to do this. I'll have to look into it. I guess I would say it sounds a little too good to be true.
    -Not picky. I bounce back and fourth. I've been digging vanilla lately.

For the record, I meet all the requirements for this opportunity and I promise to write honest reviews often for the duration of the sample/log. Thanks for your consideration.

thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    edit- cant do it.
    Last edited by thedrivenone; 04-06-2011 at 12:58 PM.

fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000)
    1) What (if any) post workout product are you currently using - and why? I currently use Myofusion and your Gold standard whey.

2) What - to you - are the top 3 most important criteria you require in choosing a brand you will use? How long the brands been running, Optimum Nutrition has been running strong 25 years and going. The reputation, Optimum Nutrition is a big known brand. My experiences with previous products, I enjoy your whey and casein so I expect this to be solid product aswell.

3) How long have you been training? 2 years and going strong

4) What is your single most important training objective? To gain muscle and stay lean

5) What do you think of the concept of an all-in-one lean muscle constructor? I like how this product contains abunch of things in one, therefore I will not have to buy creatine and other supplements seperately because the Hydrobuilder contains them.

6) Do you prefer Chocolate or Vanilla? I prefer Vanilla

jon922 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon922 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon922 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon922 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon922 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon922 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon922 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon922 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon922 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon922 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon922 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn I need to post more! Otherwise I meet everything else.

1. Cytosport complete whey

2.reputation/ recomendation, taste, and price

3. 4 months

4. To gain lean muscle and get to 165 lbs with around 10% bodyfat.

5. All in one sounds like a great idea. You don't have to remember to take so many things!

6. Chocolate.

I am 29 and a Florida usa resident. I have been really interested in ON products and was planning on being my next purchase but if there was a way I could get the hookup then that just sweetens the deal. Thanks for any consideration.

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alright, well I meet all of the criteria, yay yay.

I'm still waiting on the samples, so hopefully they'll get here soon!

Anyways, I'm actually currently doing a log, but I would still like to participate either while I'm logging (as long as it would be OK with both companies), or after I'm finished logging the other product.

1. Currently I am using Massport. I was lucky enough to win this in a surprise promo within a promo. I do not want it to sound like the only reason I use it is because I won it, as I would not use it if it was not a solid product. I'm also just taking some EAS whey w/ oats after taking the Massport.

2. To be honest, price per serving might have to be the first thing I look for (see what fits into my price range), after I find products that fit into my price range I find which product people recommend/what has the highest marks, then I guess I could say I check the profile.

3. I've been training for awhile, didn't really lift seriously way back when, so that doesn't really count. I lifted semi-seriously about a year ago for several months, then I lost motivation, and about a two months ago I got back into it full fledged.

4. Honestly, just put on muscle

5. I think it would be extremely convenient! It would be save me the need to take multiple post-workout drinks!

6. Chocolate, although I've never tried a vanilla supplement either!
    Last edited by CDMMA; 04-04-2011 at 08:28 PM.

person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. I am over 18

2. I agree to use HydroBuilder once per day and post my honest feedback and a review.

3) What (if any) post workout product are you currently using - and why? I am currently using Combat Powder. I bought it because of all the reviews of CnC. It works pretty good keeps me from getting as sore, and is really tasty after a workout.

4) What - to you - are the top 3 most important criteria you require in choosing a brand you will use? I always look at reviews. Peoples feedback is very important to me when choosing a new supplement. I look at the company's history see what kind of other products they have out, see what people think about them look for products I have tried by that particular company. Third is price I do not want to spend a fortune on supplements.

5) How long have you been training? I have been training off and on for five years. I have gotten serious since I started College and have put on a good amount of size. I am very dedicated to lifting.

6) What is your single most important training objective? Success. I train to be successful I train to reach my goals. I am very determined in the gym.

7) What do you think of the concept of an all-in-one lean muscle constructor? That would be really nice. It would cut down on the price of having to buy multiple supplements.

8) Do you prefer Chocolate or Vanilla? I prefer Chocolate.

Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kickerof09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Insane promo!

Currently, I'm taking:
    myofusion+5g optimum creatine+5g optimum glutamine
    gatorade (~50g dextrose)
    I use this because the simple sugars spike my insulin and help absorb my protein shake.. I take the glutamine to aid recover and creatine for my performance. Myofusion is obviously not the most ideal PWO protein but it tastes good...

a)Obviously reviews on products across the board. I use optimum creatine and glutamine because I have seen results from friends, the great reviews, and fanbase optimum has.
    b) The profile and list of EVERYTHING i'm considering consuming on the label
    c) Responsiveness to their customers. Companies make or break themselves in such forums as this regarding how they cinterract with their customers

I started 'bro training' in high school for football. I got a college scholarship and then got really serious into my lifting. In saying this, I just ate like crap and lifted aimlessly.... After doing loads of research over this last Christmas break, I started a slow, lean bulk in January which has packed on 15 pounds onto my original frame(5'9 145lbs----160lbs). Thus, I consider myself to have been training 'seriously' (weights+proper rest+good nutrition) since January

Clean bulking right now so gaining as much muscle as possible!

It would save me from buying additional supplements(glutamine, creatine etc). Being a college student, if I could keep my stack as basic as possible, the better for my body and wallet...

You previously sent me a sample of the chocolate shake (thank you btw!) and I thought it was the greatest tasting shake EVER. Chocolate FTW!

I think logging this product would fit PERFECTLY into my current regime and I would keep an informative log on it (check my profile for previous supplement reviews and a sponsored glutamine log thread).

Thanks again offering a great promo!

Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1) What (if any) post workout product are you currently using - and why? Currently using ON 100% Gold Standard Whey, Chocolate. I use it because the profile is solid and I like the taste.

2) What - to you - are the top 3 most important criteria you require in choosing a brand you will use? Company reputation, Product profile, Taste.

3) How long have you been training? 2 Years

4) What is your single most important training objective? Gain as much muscle as possible

5) What do you think of the concept of an all-in-one lean muscle constructor?I think it is an excellent idea, very convenient and makes for a very beneficial product

6) Do you prefer Chocolate or Vanilla? Currently take chocolate, Wouldn't mind trying Vanilla.
    ON Platinum HydroBuilder Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=665855101#post665855101

EST Stack Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130752253

Con-Cret Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128583841

Betancourt Big Blend Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=599612123#post599612123

Bench - 245x6
    Squat - 365x4
    Deadlift - 405x6

Skinkboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skinkboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skinkboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skinkboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skinkboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skinkboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skinkboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skinkboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skinkboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skinkboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skinkboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Muscle-Pharm Combat Powder - easy, blend

1: Personal Experience (obviously)
    2: Company Rep/Product Reviews
    3: Price

A bit over a year. Have gained around 40lbs, gains ain't slowing down.

To build my body. I don't know what else to say, I want to be lean and fit, look awesome, and have the strength to go along with my looks. I also sort of model ancient warriors.

Please...
    It's such an efficient way to do things, especially in today's world. An "all in one lean muscle constructor" would probably save a lot of time, money, and effort when compared to buying a whole mix of lesser quality supplements and spending all the time to prepare and dose them all.
    Also in tune with my lean, simple lifestyle; i'm sure gladiators didn't spend all day ingesting odd concoctions. It was a simple meal, followed by a tournament to the death.

Chocolate.