rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

bro hit me with some paleo today

mentioned that I was eating 3k cals per day lately. i told him i was gonna get pizza tonight because it's easy cals. then he told me

do you think cavemen cared about how many calories they ate?

jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rubivision View Post
    mentioned that I was eating 3k cals per day lately. i told him i was gonna get pizza tonight because it's easy cals. then he told me

What did you say to that

SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleBrahhh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i know people that follow the paleo diet

rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jasticus View Post
    What did you say to that

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    cavemen were lucky if they lived to be 50. goes to show how healthy they were.
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    edit: I agree cavemen didn't live past 50 lmfao, I don't understand what is clean foods and what is dirty... I washed my timtams is it clen yet?
    Get real

StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SamSix View Post
    cavemen were lucky if they lived to be 50. goes to show how healthy they were.
    dude, how did you break your neck?
    Stronglifts 5x5

nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by StuffedSwine View Post
    dude, how did you break your neck?
    i was giving him a massage. his dad walked in and i squeezed too hard.

it hurt his wiener so bad that his neck jerked back and there was a loud pop.
    AZN crew
    ``````````````````````~~%%%%%%%%_,_,
    ````````MISC````````~~%%%%%%%%%-"/./
    ``````AZN````````~~%%%%%%%-'```/```.
    ````HORSE`````~~%%%%%%%%'``.`````,__;
    ``HEAD``````~~%%%%%%%%'````:`````\ — \
    `CREW````~~%%%%%%%%'````:```````````.
    ```````~~%%%%%%%%'````````.`_,````````'
    ````~~%%%%%%%%'``````````.'`-._`````````.
    `~~%%%%%%%%%'```````````:``````-.`````(,;
    ~~%%%%%%%%'`````````````:``````````._\_.'
    ~~%%%%%%%'``````````````;
    ye crew

StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nakaface View Post
    i was giving him a massage. his dad walked in and i squeezed too hard.

it hurt his wiener so bad that his neck jerked back and there was a loud pop.
    hahhaha sounds hot bro
    Stronglifts 5x5

Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skilzzy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rubivision View Post

Rob Riches ( fitness model) google him if you don't know who is.
    he has been using Paleo for the the past 2-3 months using it for contest prepp.
    my body sculpture is unlike anything tbb ever seen, my abs looks like a fcking spider coming out, my serratus could kill @ the beach, legs fall perfectly in propotion with the rest of my body, wooow. The new generation of the ideal body is being born
    #SkilzzyCrew
    Instagram: Karwaan

amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I doubt that cavemen would've been very concerned with bulking and cutting either. Food would've been so scarce, that all they had to worry about was eating as much as they could, and whatever they could, and hope they survived long enough to shag.

Maybe they were dirty bulkers?
    *Wish I was dead crew*

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any diet that is unnecesarily restrictive of food choices for body composition reasons alone is ****ing stupid.

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KobiDC View Post
    Any diet that is unnecesarily restrictive of food choices for body composition reasons alone is ****ing stupid.
    this ^^