Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit mvp00's BodySpace

Does giving your ex space after you break up make her miss u

we just broke up monday after a long relationship. i havent talked to her since like thursday by texting and i asked her to our school dance friday which she said she would think about it. She hasnt texted me or anything. I feel she doesnt really care about my feelings but i still wanna get back with her . she broke up with me cause she felt it was to serious and i had more feelings for her than she did for me. So i have been given the advice to have no contact with her so she will miss me will that actually work? is that how girls think? i dont know what to do and im just like down please dont say move on
    People talk crap I tell em don't mumble please

Stats: 6'3", 212 lbs
    Chevyrado06 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chevyrado06 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chevyrado06 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chevyrado06 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chevyrado06 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chevyrado06 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chevyrado06 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chevyrado06 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chevyrado06 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chevyrado06 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chevyrado06 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Chevyrado06's BodySpace
    If she misses you she will contact you.

I WOULD NOT make any kind of contact, she broke up with you.

Registered User ChaoticReignPbt's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 208 lbs
    ChaoticReignPbt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChaoticReignPbt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChaoticReignPbt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChaoticReignPbt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChaoticReignPbt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChaoticReignPbt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChaoticReignPbt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChaoticReignPbt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChaoticReignPbt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChaoticReignPbt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChaoticReignPbt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ChaoticReignPbt's BodySpace
    I guess you deleted your first thread. Move on. Focus on friends, hobbies, anything else.

Why waste your time trying to scheme your way back to a person that doesn't want you? Why would you want to be with a person that didn't feel the same way?

mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit mvp00's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ChaoticReignPbt View Post
    I guess you deleted your first thread. Move on. Focus on friends, hobbies, anything else.

Why waste your time trying to scheme your way back to a person that doesn't want you? Why would you want to be with a person that didn't feel the same way?
    cuz i feel she wants to be and doesnt at the same time

Stats: 6'4", 218 lbs
    Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Neilfishy's BodySpace
    I know how you feel bro. Dont contact her though.

Visit mvp00's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Neilfishy View Post
    I know how you feel bro. Dont contact her though.
    Why though? Like if i want to get back together shouldnt we talk ?

Stats: 6'4", 218 lbs
    Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neilfishy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Neilfishy's BodySpace
    It depends. If she already knows that you want to get back together then consistently badgering her probably wont help and will make her not want to be with you. If she doesnt know how you feel then you need to do something.

Stats: 5'10", 205 lbs
    DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit DunkinD's BodySpace
    OP even though she hasnt contacted you that doesnt mean she isnt thinking about you or cares for you any less. I think she just came to a point where she realizes things wont work out between you guys. So instead of faking her feelings towards you she broke things off. Which she has all right to. So yes no contact on your part is best and only chance to "maybe" make things work again. But dont sit there and wait for her. Go out and live your life and better yourself. As somebody else said dont break down and contact her and asking her to get back together. By you bothering her will only push her away even more.

Make her miss what she had by not talking to her.

Visit mvp00's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Neilfishy View Post
    It depends. If she already knows that you want to get back together then consistently badgering her probably wont help and will make her not want to be with you. If she doesnt know how you feel then you need to do something.
    well i dont think she knows i want to per say. Like she broke up with me. When that took place i asked if down the road it was possible to be together she said maybe/ ya. Like i havent came out and said i wanna get back together. But i feel like she knows i want to

Visit mvp00's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DunkinD View Post
    OP even though she hasnt contacted you that doesnt mean she isnt thinking about you or cares for you any less. I think she just came to a point where she realizes things wont work out between you guys. So instead of faking her feelings towards you she broke things off. Which she has all right to. So yes no contact on your part is best and only chance to "maybe" make things work again. But dont sit there and wait for her. Go out and live your life and better yourself. As somebody else said dont break down and contact her and asking her to get back together. By you bothering her will only push her away even more.

Make her miss what she had by not talking to her.
    when i would contact her i wouldnt ask her to take me back. I just wanna open the lines of communication just wanna text her be like hey whats up

DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DunkinD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mvp00 View Post
    when i would contact her i wouldnt ask her to take me back. I just wanna open the lines of communication just wanna text her be like hey whats up
    I wouldnt even do that. No contact until she msg you. Oh she will - girls always do after a breakup. Just ride it out. But just an FYI that contact might not be to get back together. It just might be to see how you are doing. So dont look to much into it.

How long were you dating? Your first?

Visit mvp00's BodySpace
    I wouldnt even do that. No contact until she msg you. Oh she will - girls always do after a breakup. Just ride it out. But just an FYI that contact might not be to get back together. It just might be to see how you are doing. So dont look to much into it.

How long were you dating? Your first?
    well she hasnt yet she acts like it never happened and like 7-8 months

well she hasnt yet she acts like it never happened and like 7-8 months
    bro your only 18 and dated her for 7 months. Move on with your life right now. Heck even if you dated her for a couple years the chance of that relationship lasting would be slim.

Visit mvp00's BodySpace
    bro your only 18 and dated her for 7 months. Move on with your life right now. Heck even if you dated her for a couple years the chance of that relationship lasting would be slim.
    more 8 than 7 but dude but i dont wanna move on and thats my problem. I had alot of feeling for this girl and still do and i cant just let those go. I dont get how people just move on like u cant tell your feeling for someone u love to leave your mind it just doesnt work that way.

more 8 than 7 but dude but i dont wanna move on and thats my problem. I had alot of feeling for this girl and still do and i cant just let those go. I dont get how people just move on like u cant tell your feeling for someone u love to leave
    STill 7 or 8 months it doesnt matter. I thought the same way when i was your age. But you just have to deal with those situations. Trust me it gets easier when a relationship ends. My first relationship lasted 3 years and one day i got the same line you got. I didnt know better and i stuck around trying to get back with her because i couldnt move on. I wasted close to 2 years waiting around for her while she was out f'ing other guys. One day I said i had enough and just stopped contacting her and wouldnt responded to any of her messages. That was the best thing i could have ever done. I met other girls and had way better relationships, even fell in love with another girl. Never thought I could but time heals all.

More than likely you wont listen to anything I said or the misc says but you will learn on your own and hopefully dont waste years of your life.

Visit mvp00's BodySpace
    STill 7 or 8 months it doesnt matter. I thought the same way when i was your age. But you just have to deal with those situations. Trust me it gets easier when a relationship ends. My first relationship lasted 3 years and one day i got the same line you got. I didnt know better and i stuck around trying to get back with her because i couldnt move on. I wasted close to 2 years waiting around for her while she was out f'ing other guys. One day I said i had enough and just stopped contacting her and wouldnt responded to any of her messages. That was the best thing i could have ever done. I met other girls and had way better relationships, even fell in love with another girl. Never thought I could but time heals all.

More than likely you wont listen to anything I said or the misc says but you will learn on your own and hopefully dont waste years of your life.
    sorry u went through this too, but im trying to get advice then go from there. Like im not even sure where exactly she stands cuz i know she broke up with me but there have to be feelings there and for her to say maybe to being together down the road leaves thoughts that she just wanted to be single and clear her head and be with her friends for a bit?

sorry u went through this too, but im trying to get advice then go from there. Like im not even sure where exactly she stands cuz i know she broke up with me but there have to be feelings there and for her to say maybe to being together down the road leaves thoughts that she just wanted to be single and clear her head and be with her friends for a bit?
    I am guessing she is around the same age as you?? SO yes more than likely she wants to be single and see what else is out there. Thats why still being close and talking will only hurt you more. Let her do her thing and give her time and space. Yes it hard but it will only help you in future relationships.

But while she is doing that PLEASE dont sit there doing nothing. Like i said go meet women, hang with friends and hit the gym

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    Taikun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Taikun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Taikun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Taikun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Taikun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Taikun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Taikun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Taikun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Taikun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Taikun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Taikun has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Taikun's BodySpace
    Yeah bro, she totally wants you so she broke up with you. "Maybe" she'll take you back after she's done getting railed by whoever she already found to replace you.

It's understandable for you to feel this way, but for god sakes sack the f*ck up and stop trying to get back with this girl. It's over. Whatever she said to the contrary is irrelevant.

Visit mvp00's BodySpace
    I am guessing she is around the same age as you?? SO yes more than likely she wants to be single and see what else is out there. Thats why still being close and talking will only hurt you more. Let her do her thing and give her time and space. Yes it hard but it will only help you in future relationships.

But while she is doing that PLEASE dont sit there doing nothing. Like i said go meet women, hang with friends and hit the gym
    we are the same age and her wanting to see other guys is hard like picturing her with others dudes "hanging out" makes me mad. Ive tried to hang out with friends and hit the gym but u cant do that 24 hrs a day. Like i just feel like i have no closure in the relationship like she just left me hanging after she said she wanna be friends basically i feel like crap