vinny408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lactose Free Protein Powder

Hey,

I've been lactose intolerant for about a year now. I've been taking isopure and I'm not too happy with it. Taste isn't the issue. I'm just not seeing benefits as I used to see them.

Could someone recommend a good lactose free protein powder that's good. Low to zero sugar would be great.

I was interested in taking "Myofusion, Gaspari Nutrition," but I'm not sure if it is lactose free.

I appreciate any help.
    Vinny

Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vinny408 View Post
    Hey,

I've been lactose intolerant for about a year now. I've been taking isopure and I'm not too happy with it. Taste isn't the issue. I'm just not seeing benefits as I used to see them.

Could someone recommend a good lactose free protein powder that's good. Low to zero sugar would be great.

I was interested in taking "Myofusion, Gaspari Nutrition," but I'm not sure if it is lactose free.

I appreciate any help.
    Vinny
    I am lactose intolerant, I can't digest Myofusion or any of the comercial blends available, eventhough they content lactase...don't waste your money on any of these proteins.

At the moment I am taking CNP pro-peptide which is very low in lactose and contains added probiotics and yogurt organisms which helps in protein digestion and gut health.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dya/propeptide.html

I mix the pro peptide 1 scoop and 1 scoop of whey isolate unflavor which is lactose free
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/whey.html

This has worked for me with excellent results, however if you want to play safe go for the whey isolate, there are good brands out there like Allmax isoflex or the one I posted above from NOW foods

hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey,

I appreciate any help.
    Vinny
    have you ever tried those lactose pills that help you intake lactose? i don't take them but, i've heard good things

Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hydrogod View Post
    have you ever tried those lactose pills that help you intake lactose? i don't take them but, i've heard good things
    I don't see the point. It just add cost to the protein powder. You better get rid of the problem from the root. Not always working, at least for me

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sergibob View Post
    I am lactose intolerant, I can't digest Myofusion or any of the comercial blends available, eventhough they content lactase...don't waste your money on any of these proteins.

At the moment I am taking CNP pro-peptide which is very low in lactose and contains added probiotics and yogurt organisms which helps in protein digestion and gut health.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dya/propeptide.html

I mix the pro peptide 1 scoop and 1 scoop of whey isolate unflavor which is lactose free
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/whey.html

This has worked for me with excellent results, however if you want to play safe go for the whey isolate, there are good brands out there like Allmax isoflex or the one I posted above from NOW foods
    ALLMAX Isoflex and Isonatural is 98% lactose free. I have friends who are lactose intolerant and they use Isoflex with no problems at all.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/iso.html
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Originally Posted by hydrogod View Post

i do take lactose pills just for small meals here and there if needed

i've tried taking the lactose pills while taking a normal whey protein with milk, but since the protein takes time to digest i would have to continuously take the lactose pills which is inconvenient

also i've tried the 98% lactose free protein, that didn't help at all. it didn't bother me as much, but still was irritating.

i do have a big tub of 98% lactose free protein sitting at home. i just mix it (1/4 of a scoop) with my isopure every now and then

i do take lactose pills just for small meals here and there if needed

i've tried taking the lactose pills while taking a normal whey protein with milk, but since the protein takes time to digest i would have to continuously take the lactose pills which is inconvenient

also i've tried the 98% lactose free protein, that didn't help at all. it didn't bother me as much, but still was irritating.

i do have a big tub of 98% lactose free protein sitting at home. i just mix it (1/4 of a scoop) with my isopure every now and then
    what brand is your 98% lactose free protein?

buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lactose intolerance? GI issues? Perfect. Read on...

Enter Humapro...

I've used whey & milk based protein powders for years. My fav's were ON 100% Whey, BSN Syntha 6, Gaspari Myofusion & BNRG Proto Whey.

Lately, I have been feeling extra bloated, not digesting properly, GI upset etc. At the same time my buddy Joe Thomas switched from IDS after using ALR Industries Humapro & other supplements exclusively for a period of about 3 months based on a bet from ALR.

Joe got me on Humapro initially. I was curious but it was hard to give up my chocolate protein shakes. Man... add some natty PB & a banana or even frozen yogurt in the off season. LOVE! I still crave a shake once in a while. But I love my gut not being so damn bloated and upset.

Humapro 1 tab = 1 scoop = 25gm protein with only 5 cals so you need to add calories from fats or carbs if you used protein powders in your macro's of a more strict diet, especially if attempting to gain mass. I choose not to overload and actually may be taking in a few less cals now that I use Humapro 2-3 x daily pluse 3-4 solid food meals.

But I am gaining lean mass and slowly losing bodyfat without any changes in training. My cardio is sporadic depending on my midnight work schedule. I get in anywhwer from 2-4 20-30 min sessions weekly. I weight train 3-4 days per week but due to elbow/shoulder tendontitis/impingement syndrome only hard & heavy on legs & back but still gaining lean mass!?

No I am not pimping ALR's stuff. I would never promote something that I did not use or believe in. I am not downing other supplements. There is much good out there, much useless, and much bs!

Humapro tabs & powder, CR2 creatine, Chain'd Out bcaa's, Chain'd Reaction carbs, WTF pre workout, Animal Pak multi, Animal PM sleep/recovery/gh, Fish Oil, Vit C, joint supp, baby aspirin... that's my supp stack.
    My views and opinions are for general health information only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All specific medical questions should be presented to your own health care provider.

jdsowell84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hydro whey

Try Platinum Hydro Whey by ON. It has no lactose and the turbo chocolate tastes great!
    /S/,
    Jon

Treat your body like an amusement park....

tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkruise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My body can't stand Myofusion, but I had great results with DYMA's Iso-100 and oN Advanced Soy Protein

pezzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pezzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pezzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pezzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pezzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pezzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pezzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pezzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pezzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pezzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pezzy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Muscle Milk by cytosport is supposedly lactose free and some of their flavors are great (cake batter,choc. mint, cookies and cream), but others are hit and miss.

Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by buffdaddy91369 View Post
    Enter Humapro...

I've used whey & milk based protein powders for years. My fav's were ON 100% Whey, BSN Syntha 6, Gaspari Myofusion & BNRG Proto Whey.

Lately, I have been feeling extra bloated, not digesting properly, GI upset etc. At the same time my buddy Joe Thomas switched from IDS after using ALR Industries Humapro & other supplements exclusively for a period of about 3 months based on a bet from ALR.

Joe got me on Humapro initially. I was curious but it was hard to give up my chocolate protein shakes. Man... add some natty PB & a banana or even frozen yogurt in the off season. LOVE! I still crave a shake once in a while. But I love my gut not being so damn bloated and upset.

Humapro 1 tab = 1 scoop = 25gm protein with only 5 cals so you need to add calories from fats or carbs if you used protein powders in your macro's of a more strict diet, especially if attempting to gain mass. I choose not to overload and actually may be taking in a few less cals now that I use Humapro 2-3 x daily pluse 3-4 solid food meals.

But I am gaining lean mass and slowly losing bodyfat without any changes in training. My cardio is sporadic depending on my midnight work schedule. I get in anywhwer from 2-4 20-30 min sessions weekly. I weight train 3-4 days per week but due to elbow/shoulder tendontitis/impingement syndrome only hard & heavy on legs & back but still gaining lean mass!?

I am pimping ALR's stuff like a mo fo. I would never promote something that I did not use or believe in. I am not downing other supplements. There is much good out there, much useless, and much bs!

Humapro tabs & powder, CR2 creatine, Chain'd Out bcaa's, Chain'd Reaction carbs, WTF pre workout, Animal Pak multi, Animal PM sleep/recovery/gh, Fish Oil, Vit C, joint supp, baby aspirin... that's my supp stack.
    Fixed...for an opinion post it sure looks like pimping
    I support Mixelflick's "The Blueprint"

http://www.bodybuildingsupplements.com/Q-A.html

No more excuses, its time to transform into a god

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've noticed that Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey and 100% Natural Whey both contain lactase, the enzyme responsible for helping to digest lactose. This is the same stuff found in Lactaid tablets. So, while perhaps not lactose free, these protein powders shouldn't give those of us who are lactose intolerate any problems. I've been consuming the 100% Whey product for a while now with no ill effects.

I recently placed an order for ON's 100% Natural Whey. It looks interesting to me as it contains Stevia as a sweetener instead of Sucralose. (I don't think I've ever actually tried anything with Stevia, so I don't know if I'll like it better or not.)

I tried taking Vitamin World's own brand which is 98% lactose free. I also tried Optimum Nutrition which also states it is 98% lactose free. But, both irritated me. It looks like I'm pretty sensitive to it.

But, thank you for all your inputs. I'll research some more.

latetriage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey,

I appreciate any help.
    Vinny
    I can't take whey products at all, soy products are not great on my digestion either. The protein I've found that has been easiest on my system is Nutribiotic Rice Protein.

dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    ALLMAX Isoflex and Isonatural is 98% lactose free. I have friends who are lactose intolerant and they use Isoflex with no problems at all.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/iso.html
    This

tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuxedoman34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pretty much all 100% whey isolate proteins are lactose free. If I were you I would look into isolyze by Species nutrition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnOaaZjs84w

LFAMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LFAMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LFAMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LFAMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LFAMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LFAMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LFAMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LFAMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LFAMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LFAMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LFAMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the same issue and Myofusion destroyed me, do not recommend, the ones that do not give any issues are:

1. LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein, the ONLY blend I can tolerate, great profile, taste is awkward at first, but now I crave it (Vanilla)
    2. ON Platinum Hydrowhey, all flavors are great, can't go wrong with it
    3. Dymatize Iso-100, not as good tasting as Hydrowhey, but good nonetheless and cheaper.

Hope this helps...

Thank you, I'll look in to it further.

Originally Posted by LFAMC View Post
    I have the same issue and Myofusion destroyed me, do not recommend, the ones that do not give any issues are:

1. LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein, the ONLY blend I can tolerate, great profile, taste is awkward at first, but now I crave it (Vanilla)
    2. ON Platinum Hydrowhey, all flavors are great, can't go wrong with it
    3. Dymatize Iso-100, not as good tasting as Hydrowhey, but good nonetheless and cheaper.

Hope this helps...

buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buffdaddy91369 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Dacookie View Post
    Fixed...for an opinion post it sure looks like pimping because I am a 19 year old know it with so much life & gym experience!
    Now common sense would tell you that anyone PIMPING a product and not getting paid to do so is actually using the product and reaping great results.

I am not knocking protein powders including whey, whey isolate, whey hydrosalate, combo's etc. What I am saying is that I am not greatly lactose intolerant. I can eat ice cream and have my cheesecake. I have over the last several months had GI issues and they are gone now that I'm off protein powders and on ALR Industries Humapro. Not to mention that Chain'd Out is superior to the once great Scivation Xtend.

Think about product use and pimping. Layne Norton, friend of mine, pimps Scivation Xtend or uses it anyways. But he says glutamine is "bunk" and doesn't not work outside of some minor immune boosting. But yet glutamine is in the Xtend and competing with the bcaa's limiting their effectiveness.
    My views and opinions are for general health information only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All specific medical questions should be presented to your own health care provider.

Originally Posted by latetriage View Post
    I can't take whey products at all, soy products are not great on my digestion either. The protein I've found that has been easiest on my system is Nutribiotic Rice Protein.
    How much of this rice protein is actually being used for protein synthesis. Forget the haterz on here. Mostly adolescent children. Go to ALR Industries web site, do some research, check out Humapro! You'll not regret the switch. I didn't although it took weeks to not miss my chocolate shakes.

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have a look at Platinum Isolate Supreme, it offers the following:
    • 27 grams of protein per serving
    • Zero fat, sugar & lactose
    • Great flavoring
    • Excellent price compared to the competition ($56 for 5 pounds)
    My favorite is vanilla.

danidee528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danidee528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danidee528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danidee528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danidee528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danidee528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danidee528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danidee528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danidee528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danidee528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danidee528 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

carnivor

Have you tried Carnivor? It's beef protein. I personally like the fruit punch flavor and heard mixed review on blue raspberry but they have chocolate and vanilla too. I absolutely love it. I used to get so sick from whey and have had no issue with carnivor at all. I also take beef aminos

KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by vinny408
    Hey,

I appreciate any help.
    Vinny
    What do you mean by "not seeing benefits as I used to see them"?

I think you're confused with the role of a powdered protein product.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm lactose intolerant also. BPI Whey-HD has added digestive enzymes <very easy to digest

A few more easy digesting powders, XF Ultra Peptide and Syntha 6
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

carlbeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

optimum whey protein

i am ready to help you out.we supply all sorts of supplements and we do supply lactose free protein.
    So if interested contact me via globaltraderssupplimentonline@mail.com for more details

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty much any protein powder that has whey concentrate will have lactose. You'll want to stick to an isolate to avoid most of the lactose.

Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0 only uses whey isolate and casein protein in the blend. 51%/49%. No concentrate and no fillers. Just ultra premium protein sources.

Also, it has hands down the best flavoring in the protein market. Nobody's flavoring can touch it.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    pretty much any protein powder that has whey concentrate will have lactose. You'll want to stick to an isolate to avoid most of the lactose.

Xtreme formulations ultra peptide 2.0 only uses whey isolate and casein protein in the blend. 51%/49%. No concentrate and no fillers. Just ultra premium protein sources.

Also, it has hands down the best flavoring in the protein market. Nobody's flavoring can touch it.
    04-03-2011 04:41 am
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Registered User ShredderForLife's Avatar
    ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShredderForLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any protein with pure whey isolate or hydrosalate will be lactose free.

Myofusion probiotic series was good, never got around to trying the new one