Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mudkip's BodySpace

Arrow was i wrong? virgin girl?

cliffs:
    - started dating girl
    - first date she flaunts shes a virgin
    - [this makes me believe shes a lying slut]
    - i fall in love w/ her so i don't care [shes nervous around me and we bond well]
    - things progress she talks about if i eat pussy [i confirm]
    - i try to please her want of being eaten because i wanted to make her happy
    - eat her, she orgasms, i get up just barley undoing my zipper she stops me
    - she just ****in says don't get greedy now, and it ends, we leave.
    - i'm ****ing enraged as **** how do you lead that on to a lover and not return it???
    - afterwords she says she wants to suck me and wants me in her, but she blows the date off everytime.

this just ****ing ticks me off YOUR GONNA LEAD ME EATING U AND GIVE NOTHING BACK????

- i leave, cheat and have sex with her friend
    - i ignore all her calls and don't let her know anything
    - realize maybe i was rushing and i was wrong? and talk to her
    - [in tears] she confesses she was raped when she was 14 and was scared to have sex
    - im still ****ing pissed and think its just an excuse.
    - i call her a selfish, ugly, lying, goldigging whore
    - years later i find out she really was raped at 14 and never had sex after that
    - i confess i cheated cause she didnt return the favor
    - she now dates only women and is bi-sexual, still a "virgin" and is extremely chauvinistic
    - shes pissed but still has feeling for me and i try to start over but no progress

should i fix it? or leave it.. i still have strong feelings for her but that selfish act makes me ****ing pissed as hell and i start saying hurtful **** to her and it just messes everything up
    Last edited by Mudkip; 04-03-2011 at 12:46 AM.
    i rep back

^________________^ ;D :) ;) ;)

Stats: 5'8", 148 lbs
    Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Candees's BodySpace
    leave it.

she should consult therapy. It's not your fault, although it's a pretty bum move to cheat on her with her friend because she wouldn't return the favor. You should have just dumped her after she kept making promises and blowing you off.

Stats: 5'10", 160 lbs
    DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DreamUFC88's BodySpace
    If she got raped when she was 14 then she's not a virgin. Really sucks that you got ****ed like that, **** pisses me off, has happened to me a couple of times, I get so ****ing mad, but theres nothing you can do.

Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mudkip has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mudkip's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DreamUFC88 View Post
    If she got raped when she was 14 then she's not a virgin. Really sucks that you got ****ed like that, **** pisses me off, has happened to me a couple of times, I get so ****ing mad, but theres nothing you can do.
    what did you do just let it go? im still enraged as hell
    i rep back

Stats: 5'10", 160 lbs
    DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DreamUFC88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DreamUFC88's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Mudkip View Post
    Well more like having sex, and then girl thinks her parents are home and freaks out and puts on all her clothes. Or she hears something and doesn't want to have sex anymore. Starts giving me a handjob, but then stops. All have been times when I was turned on and I didn't finish, and I was pissed. Pretty much have to finish myself, and then I am just pissed off. Theres no way that you can just stop being angry, atleast for me, I get angry as hell all the time. So when something like this happens it just ****s up the mood. I feel you though, ****ing sucks.

Registered User TheCoffinDancer's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 190 lbs
    TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TheCoffinDancer's BodySpace
    nah, leave it. you won't be able to help her. if you have a past that affects you so negatively, it's only the individual that can help themselves and move on from it. you made some bad choices, but i guess just learn from it on not to handle a situation so harshly without knowing the full situation. but as for her...nobody can really help her unless she wants to help herself, and if she hates men because of her experiences, then speaking to a man (particularly one that gets pissed off about her not returning the favor, so to speak), then it really isn't going to help her at all. like i said, learn from the situation and move on. you can't help them all.

and you shouldn't be so pissed about it. if she really did get raped, then obviously she hasn't handled it the right way, and it's messed her up. she shouldn't have led you on, but women do that, and maybe she wanted to but backed out because she was scared. it sucks, but it's completely over now, so don't even bother feeling mad about it. but lol...you didn't please her because you wanted to make her happy. it was so you could get something from it. or at least 50/50. otherwise you wouldn't be so mad about it. i often eat out my girlfriend without expecting anything back. but i guess my relationship is different to what you're describing. either way...nothing productive will come out of you getting mad about it. and you won't be able to help her unless she knows she needs help. she'll open her eyes in her own time.

Registered User XtotalimmortalX's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 204 lbs
    XtotalimmortalX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtotalimmortalX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtotalimmortalX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtotalimmortalX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtotalimmortalX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtotalimmortalX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtotalimmortalX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtotalimmortalX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtotalimmortalX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtotalimmortalX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtotalimmortalX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit XtotalimmortalX's BodySpace
    Leave it alone op, sounds like years of therapy ahead for her and tons of drama. If she was raped, its not her fault, but are you prepared to deal with her remembering the rape possibly every time you two go to have sex?

INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't go there bra, girls who are molested are just fundamentally broken for life, you have no obligation to play her therapist

No I'm seriously not being alpha miscer here, was with a girl like that, they are just unstable and no fun to be with. Do you want to walk around on eggshelves for your whole life, wondering what other minor thing will set off another freakout of her?

Visit Mudkip's BodySpace
    Well more like having sex, and then girl thinks her parents are home and freaks out and puts on all her clothes. Or she hears something and doesn't want to have sex anymore. Starts giving me a handjob, but then stops. All have been times when I was turned on and I didn't finish, and I was pissed. Pretty much have to finish myself, and then I am just pissed off. Theres no way that you can just stop being angry, atleast for me, I get angry as hell all the time. So when something like this happens it just ****s up the mood. I feel you though, ****ing sucks.
    Originally Posted by TheCoffinDancer View Post
    nah, leave it. you won't be able to help her. if you have a past that affects you so negatively, it's only the individual that can help themselves and move on from it. you made some bad choices, but i guess just learn from it on not to handle a situation so harshly without knowing the full situation. but as for her...nobody can really help her unless she wants to help herself, and if she hates men because of her experiences, then speaking to a man (particularly one that gets pissed off about her not returning the favor, so to speak), then it really isn't going to help her at all. like i said, learn from the situation and move on. you can't help them all.

and you shouldn't be so pissed about it. if she really did get raped, then obviously she hasn't handled it the right way, and it's messed her up. she shouldn't have led you on, but women do that, and maybe she wanted to but backed out because she was scared. it sucks, but it's completely over now, so don't even bother feeling mad about it. but lol...you didn't please her because you wanted to make her happy. it was so you could get something from it. or at least 50/50. otherwise you wouldn't be so mad about it. i often eat out my girlfriend without expecting anything back. but i guess my relationship is different to what you're describing. either way...nothing productive will come out of you getting mad about it. and you won't be able to help her unless she knows she needs help. she'll open her eyes in her own time.
    Originally Posted by XtotalimmortalX View Post
    Leave it alone op, sounds like years of therapy ahead for her and tons of drama. If she was raped, its not her fault, but are you prepared to deal with her remembering the rape possibly every time you two go to have sex?
    Originally Posted by INegUThenCry View Post
    Don't go there bra, girls who are molested are just fundamentally broken for life, you have no obligation to play her therapist

No I'm seriously not being alpha miscer here, was with a girl like that, they are just unstable and no fun to be with. Do you want to walk around on eggshelves for your whole life, wondering what other minor thing will set off another freakout of her?
    thanks alot guys i guess all i can do is leave it..... god i just want that selfish **** to suck my dick, make it even and call it a day its not that hard.... its so annoying while having sex or bj by other women i keep remembering her selfish deed and it kills my mood/erection.. im traumatized -_-
    i rep back

Registered User TheCoffinDancer's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 190 lbs
    TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCoffinDancer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TheCoffinDancer's BodySpace
    thanks alot guys i guess all i can do is leave it..... god i just want that selfish **** to suck my dick, make it even and call it a day its not that hard.... its so annoying while having sex or bj by other women i keep remembering her selfish deed and it kills my mood/erection.. im traumatized -_-
    girl gets raped. guy says 'suck me off and then i'll go'. lol love indeed. you'd only end up traumatizing her even more. how can it piss you off so much that it still bothers you now? your bitterness is the only thing stopping you from moving on now, so you definitely need to learn how to deal with that, or you're just screwed.

Visit Mudkip's BodySpace
    girl gets raped. guy says 'suck me off and then i'll go'. lol love indeed. you'd only end up traumatizing her even more. how can it piss you off so much that it still bothers you now? your bitterness is the only thing stopping you from moving on now, so you definitely need to learn how to deal with that, or you're just screwed.
    is it wrong to want it back??? i mean it goes both ways for men and women ...
    i rep back

INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) INegUThenCry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is it wrong to want it back??? i mean it goes both ways for men and women ...
    dude just let it go already, it has been how many years already? you're only undermining your own happyness by constantly sipping on that Hate-o-Rade

Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    LastRule has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LastRule has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LastRule has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LastRule has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LastRule has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LastRule has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LastRule has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LastRule has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LastRule has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LastRule has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LastRule has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit LastRule's BodySpace
    Go have sex with a girl that isn't phucked up

Stats: 5'11", 198 lbs
    FortFrolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FortFrolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FortFrolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FortFrolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FortFrolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FortFrolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FortFrolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FortFrolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FortFrolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FortFrolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FortFrolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit FortFrolic's BodySpace
    Wow wow wow wow wow.

Am I seriously the only guy will be put up with most bull**** just because of the far they've been raped?

I would never lose my **** on a girl just in case.... THEN AGAIN, I can normally tell. 100% serious. I almost always know if she has a dark past.

But bro, you dun goofed ****ing hard. Didn't even read replies, but this chick should not be in your life anymore. She made her choices, whatever, move on.

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jamestown0101's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    leave it.

she should consult therapy. It's not your fault, although it's a pretty bum move to cheat on her with her friend because she wouldn't return the favor. You should have just dumped her after she kept making promises and blowing you off.
    Some bitches are just ****ed man. One girl told me "I see ghosts/dead people." It reminded me of the 6th sense. ****ing twisted brod. I didn't even bother to hit it. I disregarded it. In future, be a little more aggressive. Don't eat pussy. Get her to suck your cock. Its funny, I've been in situations where, chicks wont put out right away, let me **** them but, they suck my cock, and swallow. Its funny too how, you go from strangers to, her sucking your dick. Its a good story but, its funny how it all works.

Disregard her man. Next girl!

aa90b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aa90b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aa90b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aa90b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aa90b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aa90b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aa90b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aa90b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aa90b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aa90b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aa90b has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit aa90b's BodySpace
    cliffs:
    - started dating girl
    - i fall in love w/ her so i don't care [shes nervous around me and we bond well]
    - i'm ****ing enraged as **** how do you lead that on to a lover and not return it???
    - afterwords she says she wants to suck me and wants me in her, but she blows the date off everytime.

this just ****ing ticks me off YOUR GONNA LEAD ME EATING U AND GIVE NOTHING BACK????

- [in tears] she confesses she was raped when she was 14 and was scared to have sex

- years later i find out she really was raped at 14 and never had sex after that
    - she now dates only women and is bi-sexual, still a "virgin" and is extremely chauvinistic
    - shes pissed but still has feeling for me and i try to start over but no progress

should i fix it? or leave it.. i still have strong feelings for her but that selfish act makes me ****ing pissed as hell and i start saying hurtful **** to her and it just messes everything up
    Wtf, STRONG overreaction. You know this chick was raped, and you're still pissed YEARS LATER, that she didn't give you a BJ? Pissed enough that it affects your sex life with other women...

Sounds like you have just as many issues as she does. I was pissed right along with you, until you mentioned she was raped and that this happened years ago. You both let something from the past affect your sex life. The only difference is she was traumatized, and you just didn't get a BJ. Pussy.
    Last edited by aa90b; 04-03-2011 at 11:38 AM.

DrZaius is a name known to all. (+5000) DrZaius is a name known to all. (+5000) DrZaius is a name known to all. (+5000) DrZaius is a name known to all. (+5000) DrZaius is a name known to all. (+5000) DrZaius is a name known to all. (+5000) DrZaius is a name known to all. (+5000) DrZaius is a name known to all. (+5000) DrZaius is a name known to all. (+5000) DrZaius is a name known to all. (+5000) DrZaius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Girl was better off without you OP, she doesnt give you a bj so you sleep with her friend, then she tells you she was raped and you basically destroyed her. Strong jackass.
    ~enter shikari~

Stats: 6'2", 173 lbs
    gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gswarrior510 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit gswarrior510's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DrZaius View Post
    Girl was better off without you OP, she doesnt give you a bj so you sleep with her friend, then she tells you she was raped and you basically destroyed her. Strong jackass.
    i dont see how here getting raped has anything to do with asking op to eat her out and then not doing **** back. ok she got raped, so what? let's base her whole life around that second so she can have an excuse for every guy.

NEXT

i dont see why you are so stuck on her. ok, she wants to be a lesbian or w/e..**** her then, is there not enough girls?
    Kobe
    Kyrie
    Roy
    Monta
    Curry
    Rose
    Paul
    <3

Stats: 6'4", 235 lbs
    Rockchalk0420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rockchalk0420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rockchalk0420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rockchalk0420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rockchalk0420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rockchalk0420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rockchalk0420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rockchalk0420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rockchalk0420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rockchalk0420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rockchalk0420 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Rockchalk0420's BodySpace
    leave it..too much baggage.

Stats: 5'2", 125 lbs
    lexinak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lexinak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lexinak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lexinak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lexinak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lexinak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lexinak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lexinak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lexinak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lexinak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lexinak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit lexinak's BodySpace
    cliffs:
    - started dating girl

Dude, leave her alone. You had your chance and you blew it. Because of you her two major sexual experiences with guys were 1. being violently sexually assaulted and 2. being verbally abused as if she was responsible for being raped in the first place. No ****ing wonder she's chauvinistic and only dates women.

Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    I love how op completely disregarded me when handing out thanks despite I said to leave it first.

negged 4 rudeness

Stats: 5'8", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2075
    .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) .aeterna has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit .aeterna's BodySpace
    i think you both have ****in issues...

Visit Mudkip's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by lexinak View Post
    Dude, leave her alone. You had your chance and you blew it. Because of you her two major sexual experiences with guys were 1. being violently sexually assaulted and 2. being verbally abused as if she was responsible for being raped in the first place. No ****ing wonder she's chauvinistic and only dates women.

damn never thought of it that way.......thx brah <3 damn..

I love how op completely disregarded me when handing out thanks despite I said to leave it first.

negged 4 rudeness
    sry brahthor
    i rep back

Stats: 5'5", 350 lbs
    SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SaliorUSN's BodySpace

This^^^
    rep
    I hope you learn from this, so that in your future relationships, you stop being selfish, because being selfish will never lead you into a happy long lasting relationship.

Stats: 5'11", 185 lbs
    marcwagz is just really nice. (+1000) marcwagz is just really nice. (+1000) marcwagz is just really nice. (+1000) marcwagz is just really nice. (+1000) marcwagz is just really nice. (+1000) marcwagz is just really nice. (+1000) marcwagz is just really nice. (+1000) marcwagz is just really nice. (+1000) marcwagz is just really nice. (+1000) marcwagz is just really nice. (+1000) marcwagz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit marcwagz's BodySpace
    ugh... people like OP making good girls lesbians.

sry brahthor
    It's okay, I negged you and immediately felt better after wards.

Stats: 5'11", 228 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1182
    janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit janky's BodySpace
    It's okay, I negged you and immediately felt better after wards.
    LOL! I'm sure your .05 worth of rep point deduction was such a devestating blow to his life.
    U mad I got you on re?
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"I've had somewhere in ballpark of a hundred friends in last 8 years. I really do have a magnificent lifestyle" - WeAreWords7

janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit janky's BodySpace
    cliffs:
    - started dating girl
    Or psycho, but good call.
    Little quick there buddy...
    "Eat my pussy, but I'm not doing sht back... and YOU dont be greedy"
    Sure. Makes perfect sense.

Don't blame ya. I'd be mad too. She has exhibited utter selfishness and absolutely ZERO willingness to reciprocate. To me, this right here is enough to conclude shes a selfish bitch that thinks the world revolves around her.
    Smart man.
    Maybe not so smart...
    How is that your fault or even your problem? So what? Tragic, sure, but does that give her the right to take it out on every single guy she dates for the rest of her life? Fuk no.
    And should you have to put up with her treating you like sht just because of some sht you had nothing to do with? Fuk nah.
    Strong maturity. What is this bitch, 12? "I want you to do what I tell you, but I wont do anything for you, and then when you express you're angry about my disrespect, ill blame it on my past. Oh, you're still angry? Well then all men must be sht so I'll just like women and blindly hate an entire gender because one guy (rightfully) got mad at me for acting stupid!"
    Cool fukking story.
    Wtf that's a real question?
    Chalk it up to a loss and delete this bitch from your life. Just tell her "pretend we never met" and you do the same.
    You're better than this, and she needs a fukkin wake up call.
    Common Sense Crew

"I've had somewhere in ballpark of a hundred friends in last 8 years. I really do have a magnificent lifestyle" - WeAreWords7

Hearts r broken everyday Lottabody's Avatar
    Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Lottabody's BodySpace
    Am I the only one who thinks this guy is a huge assh0le?
    You wear a rubber?--damn right
    You are my lover?--all night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErN7fQd6WzA&list

Visit janky's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Lottabody View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks this guy is a huge assh0le?
    Yep.
    That bitch was completely irrational. She is expecting him to be a good little servant boy and do what he's told, but shes not willing to do anything for him at all! That's crap.

On top of that, she's incredibly immature and juvenile. How is OP an ass hole for not putting up with her sht and getting what he wants elsewhere?
    Common Sense Crew

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast