IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Potassium and Sodium

I'm getting ready to start an 8-week long EC Stack and one of the warnings was to be sure that you get plenty of Potassium as well as Sodium. I believe the hotnfit EC Stack guidelines recommend 3000-4000mg of Potassium and 1500-2000mg of Sodium. (2:1 Ratio)

Sodium is easy to calculate since it is listed on the labels. However, Potassium I am having some trouble with. I'm just going to list my EXTREMELY basic diet plan and hopefully you guys can help me figure out if I'm hitting those marks. I bought bananas to fill the slots for potassium but they are causing me trouble with my diet plan because of the abundance of carbs they have.

I plan on eating 4 meals a day with the first and last meal being identical as well as the second and third.

(I'm going to combine the numbers for both identical meals just to save you guys from having to read so much.)

8 am meal and 8pm meal - Chicken (16 oz), Salad (3 cups), Peas (1 Can (250g))

Sodium Total: 940mg

12pm meal and 4pm meal - Eye of Round Steak (13oz), Swiss Cheese (6 Slices), Peas (1 Can (250g))

Sodium Total: 1680mg

Overall Total from the 4 Meals: 2620mg of Sodium

First Question - Is that too much Sodium for a day? That doesn't include the 2 Protein Shakes, 4-6 Tsp's of Peanut Butter, and possibly 2x Bananas if needed to fill out the rest of my daily requirements.

Second Question - Is there any way to determine how much Potassium is included in all of this? I can't really find their facts anywhere.

Thanks for the help.

The Steak is Eye of Round Steak. I can't find it on Wal-Mart's Website.

However, here are the links to everything else:

Chicken
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Tyson-100-....4-Oz/16224486

Salad
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Classic-Ic...Salad/13893730

Peas
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Del-Monte-....5-oz/10295114

Cheese
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sargento-R...12-oz/10291569
    Last edited by IVIAVERICK; 04-02-2011 at 05:42 AM.

IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IVIAVERICK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump.

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IVIAVERICK View Post
    Bump.
    don't do ec stack and problem solved.

Originally Posted by mannydawg View Post
    don't do ec stack and problem solved.
    Not helpful. lol EC is tried and tested to be the best fat burner on the market. I'm simply doing my research and being responsible with it so that it is not dangerous. I like that solution much better than not using EC.

dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by IVIAVERICK View Post
    Not helpful. lol EC is tried and tested to be the best fat burner on the market. I'm simply doing my research and being responsible with it so that it is not dangerous. I like that solution much better than not using EC.
    How about hard work. I think thats the best fat burner out there.

Whats the formula: Hard work + consistency + time = results.

Screw the fat burner buddy, you dont need it, never will, got off your arse get your diet right, lift and run, problem solved.
    Misc Lurker Crew

Sediti0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sediti0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sediti0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sediti0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sediti0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sediti0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sediti0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sediti0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sediti0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sediti0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sediti0n is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Negging the 2 above posters. I absolutely hate when people come into threads and don't answer the question at all, but instead give some random advice on what they think is best.

OP: take plain potassium pills, they should come in 99mg tablets, just take as many as you feel necessary.

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sediti0n View Post
    OP: take plain potassium pills, they should come in 99mg tablets, just take as many as you feel necessary.
    you do know an overdose of potassium is fatal and can easily be achieved if limiting salt in your diet and supplementing potassium. Which is why i rather not phuck with potassium pills. But heck i guess your recommendation is a lot better its up to OP to decide if he want to take the risk or not.