Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Alchematron View Post
    This is a forum about body building

If you feel suckered in by corporations to drink their fake sugar poison water to add to their bottom line

Then have at it
    Yes, the corporations tricked and suckered us. You are enlightened and we are just dumb sheep that aren't enlightened about the truth. This kind of nonsense gets me heated because I really used to believe we getting scammed by a bunch of greedy men that wanted to make a buck and didn't care about our health.

I've done 2 MC's, 1 water fast, was a vegetarian for a while, strict alkaline, raw milk, and countless other things (tons of books on alternative and natural cures). Believed everything I read on the net. I was totally convinced that the FDA and big pharma where out to make money and poison us because they only cared about money.

When you start looking at REAL science and get away from these websites that use mass amounts of fear mongering you (like me) we see you are not enlightened and being taken for a ride full of nonsense.

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BbruisinBlondie View Post
    What, are you like 5??? Really shows your "educated" maturity level. But then again I guess I couldn't expect anything less from a petty teenager as yourself.

I don't have a sad or sob story... Sorry you see it that way, but I don't. Not a "woes me" type of person. Rather blessed to have led the life I have so far, hardships and all.

And I understand that boys like to put it on the table, but yours just doesn't measure up with that attitude.

Non-the-less, wish you nothing but the best in your endeavors in life.
    Personal insults are a sad substitute for evidence to support your claims, skippy. All I ask is that you provide me with something other than "OMG SHUT UP MY SON DIED" to support your claim that the human body cannot absorb aspartame.

You said something both stupid and wrong, and I called you on it. You could easily end this by just providing a citation for your claim. Are you too mentally deficient even to do that? I suspect you might be, as you just called a 20-year-old a "teenager" and failed to notice that I'm a woman.

Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lexinak View Post
    Personal insults are a sad substitute for evidence to support your claims, skippy. All I ask is that you provide me with something other than "OMG SHUT UP MY SON DIED" to support your claim that the human body cannot absorb aspartame.

You said something both stupid and wrong, and I called you on it. You could easily end this by just providing a citation for your claim. Are you too mentally deficient even to do that? I suspect you might be, as you just called a 20-year-old a "teenager" and failed to notice that I'm a woman.

Nice ninja edit on the "Are you to stupid ...."
    Control group crew membership revoked 7/5/2022 1:50pm PST not proud.

Inb4 honorable FDA/CDC/NIH/WHO representatives

J.L.C,
    NextPound,
    mgftp,
    SillieBazzillie.

Registered User BbruisinBlondie's Avatar
    BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All I ask is that you provide me with something other than "OMG SHUT UP MY SON DIED" to support your claim that the human body cannot absorb aspartame.

You made an insult... You did not 'ask' anything and I would really like it if you would leave my son out of your mouth. Never once did I say anything remotely close to "OMG SHUT UP MY SON DIED".

I am fully aware of what age you are and a number means NOTHING when one acts like a bratty "know it all" 5 year old. Could care less what gender you are, that means nothing to me 'cause the outcome is still the same... You're still laying it on the table to look big and bad and knowledgeable and in all honesty you still just don't measure up with a piss poor attitude like yours. You're no woman... You're a little girl.

Never once did I say anything in regards to aspartame. I said "a r t i f i c i a l s w e e t e n e r s". Pay attention and why would I waste any more of my time on you and pulling up the data that I already know for your rude self??? Like I said in an earlier post... If the POSTER of the question would like me to pull up the data for HIM then I would. But I will not do it for your rude disrespectful

Have a nice day... I've already wasted enough of my time on you.
    "No one ever said you had to be perfect... Just don't quit."

"You can't walk out into the unknown to make a difference until you learn to stand on your own"

"It is impossible to maintain your balance while standing still" ~ Linda Brakeall, Author

Bbruisin' Blondie

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If the POSTER of the question would like me to pull up the data for HIM then I would. But I will not do it for your rude disrespectful

I would like to see a source that is if you have a credible one?

BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BbruisinBlondie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mannydawg View Post
    I would like to see a source that is if you have a credible one?
    The most credible sources I have for this information is directly from GI doctors I personally know at Seattle Children's Hospital and Jackson Memorial in Miami. Instead of bugging them though I will do some digging a little later to find it for you.

Sorry, but on my way out the door right now.

"You can't walk out into the unknown to make a difference until you learn to stand on your own"

"It is impossible to maintain your balance while standing still" ~ Linda Brakeall, Author

Bbruisin' Blondie

Registered Shredder D-1Gladiator74's Avatar
    D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Joseph1990 View Post
    Is this that part I engage in a senseless battle of wit with a snotty nose child.

PS: I repped her green.
    strong white knight... GTFO
    What, are you like 5??? Really shows your "educated" maturity level. But then again I guess I couldn't expect anything less from a petty teenager as yourself.

I don't have a sad or sob story... Sorry you see it that way, but I don't. Not a "woes me" type of person. Rather blessed to have led the life I have so far, hardships and all.

And I understand that boys like to put it on the table, but yours just doesn't measure up with that attitude.

Non-the-less, wish you nothing but the best in your endeavors in life.
    im sorry, this is the internet, if you can't handle people insulting you then maybe you shouldn't be on the internet.
    The most credible sources I have for this information is directly from GI doctors I personally know at Seattle Children's Hospital and Jackson Memorial in Miami. Instead of bugging them though I will do some digging a little later to find it for you.

Sorry, but on my way out the door right now.
    once again, I DID NOT ASK FOR PEOPLES OPINION, i have been around nutrition/bodybuilding since I was in the womb, I have heard millions of different of opinions/information from doctors. im asking for scientific evidence for what the problem could be..

this. im not asking for opinion im asking scientific evidence.. if anyone can post links to this.. i really love diet soda, but I hate the gas that follows with it, its really bad and im not sure what the problem could be. my friends/ most people I know don't react to diet drinks like this.
    BMW M6... $100,000
    Rolex Watch... $3,400
    Armani Leather Jacket... $700

The look on your ex gf's face after cutting season... priceless

There are a lot of things money CAN buy, for everything else there's bodybuilding.

Originally Posted by D-1Gladiator74 View Post
    strong white knight... GTFO

im sorry, this is the internet, if you can't handle people insulting you then maybe you shouldn't be on the internet.

once again, I DID NOT ASK FOR PEOPLES OPINION, i have been around nutrition/bodybuilding since I was in the womb, I have heard millions of different of opinions/information from doctors. im asking for scientific evidence for what the problem could be..

this. im not asking for opinion im asking scientific evidence.. if anyone can post links to this.. i really love diet soda, but I hate the gas that follows with it, its really bad and im not sure what the problem could be. my friends/ most people I know don't react to diet drinks like this.
    I can handle an insult just fine... None of this is breaking my heart any. I'm just not one to be walked all over.

And no disrespect, but if your gas issue is that bad why are you not getting it checked out rather then asking for scientific info on a forum? Nothing a little research on the net or a GI apt can't handle.

And where do you think all this medical scientific information and studies come from?

Bbruisin' Blondie

Registered Shredder D-1Gladiator74's Avatar
    D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can handle an insult just fine... None of this is breaking my heart any. I'm just not one to be walked all over.

And no disrespect, but if your gas issue is that bad why are you not getting it checked out rather then asking for scientific info on a forum? Nothing a little research on the net or a GI apt can't handle.

And where do you think all this medical scientific information and studies come from?
    i don't feel the need to get it checked out, its not to the point were i need to go to a doctor.. i was just asking the forum if any nutritionists can break the problem down for me, or what could be causing it. but guess i was wrong.

and thats why i asked the forum, but i forgot most of the stuff on here is discussed in bro-specific evidence..
    BMW M6... $100,000
    Rolex Watch... $3,400
    Armani Leather Jacket... $700

The look on your ex gf's face after cutting season... priceless

There are a lot of things money CAN buy, for everything else there's bodybuilding.

Originally Posted by BookMonkey View Post
    Alrighty, this thread is going in a wrong direction.

In hopes of saving, I'll extrapolate on my initial post.

Sodas are carbonated and a by-product of drinking them is intestinal bloating. Most people associate drinking carbonated beverages with burping, but at a certain point in the digestive system, the gas that is created will travel in the other direction.

Another point to bring up is diet sodas. The sugar alternatives that are used are commonly known to cause stomach discomfort and irritation in some people. Some of these symptoms can be gas, stomach rumblings, as well as as diarrhea (or loose stool as was brought up by another post).

This can also be a side effect of chugging drinks, in general, very fast. The air that is taken in is pushed down the digestive system by the sheer amount of liquid. Depending upon the liquid in question, this can be meaningless, or tragic (in the case of alcohol, on an empty stomach, high sugar alcohols taken in quickly can cause sudden diarrhea - though, this is also in part to the sugar alcohol's effect of water collection in the bowels).

Hope I helped!
    BookMoney didn't do such a bad job... And without even doing some real digging for the information that I am aware of I came across this: medicinenet.com/artificial_sweeteners/article.htm

Plenty of reading that breaks things down more then most.

Bbruisin' Blondie

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BookMonkey View Post
    high sugar alcohols taken in quickly can cause sudden diarrhea - though, this is also in part to the sugar alcohol's effect of water collection in the bowels
    So true for me. Sugar alcohols give me massive hours of diarrhea. Do NOT touch them.

Smile

Originally Posted by D-1Gladiator74 View Post
    i don't feel the need to get it checked out, its not to the point were i need to go to a doctor.. i was just asking the forum if any nutritionists can break the problem down for me, or what could be causing it. but guess i was wrong.

and thats why i asked the forum, but i forgot most of the stuff on here is discussed in bro-specific evidence..

I don't know if artificial sweeteners could be the culprit, carbonation, or both. Sugar alcohols wreak havoc on me, yet don't bother many. So IMO they could. My whole thing is that they don't cause cancer.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...cal+sweeteners

Of course, you have to remember that everyone in everyone of these studies and the others on pubmed are all payed off. Never mind using a shred of common sense, like the sugar industry who is the competition would gladly fund peer reviewed studies to show this stuff was bad.

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)
    You made an insult... You did not 'ask' anything and I would really like it if you would leave my son out of your mouth. Never once did I say anything remotely close to "OMG SHUT UP MY SON DIED".

I am fully aware of what age you are and a number means NOTHING when one acts like a bratty "know it all" 5 year old. Could care less what gender you are, that means nothing to me 'cause the outcome is still the same... You're still laying it on the table to look big and bad and knowledgeable and in all honesty you still just don't measure up with a piss poor attitude like yours. You're no woman... You're a little girl.

Never once did I say anything in regards to aspartame. I said "a r t i f i c i a l s w e e t e n e r s". Pay attention and why would I waste any more of my time on you and pulling up the data that I already know for your rude self??? Like I said in an earlier post... If the POSTER of the question would like me to pull up the data for HIM then I would. But I will not do it for your rude disrespectful

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

I asked for evidence for your claim. You gave me three paragraphs and change of "NUH UH UR MEAN." The OP asked for evidence of your claim. You gave him "um don't have any right now and I gotta go maybe later bye."

Face it, you're full of ****. No amount of whining about how mean I am is going to change that. If you had evidence for your claim that artificial sweeteners aren't absorbed by the body, you would have provided it. Instead you're acting like a kid who's surprised that his friends actually want to see his pet alligator that he keeps in the backyard.

What a pathetic little thing you are. Welcome to the internet - this is how we roll here. Bitching and pretending to be a victim when told to back up your claims with evidence isn't going to do you any good.

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

I asked for evidence for your claim. You gave me three paragraphs and change of "NUH UH UR MEAN." The OP asked for evidence of your claim. You gave him "um don't have any right now and I gotta go maybe later bye."

Face it, you're full of ****. No amount of whining about how mean I am is going to change that. If you had evidence for your claim that artificial sweeteners aren't absorbed by the body, you would have provided it. Instead you're acting like a kid who's surprised that his friends actually want to see his pet alligator that he keeps in the backyard.

What a pathetic little thing you are. Welcome to the internet - this is how we roll here. Bitching and pretending to be a victim when told to back up your claims with evidence isn't going to do you any good.
    I like you for some reason. lol

Smile

I like you for some reason. lol
    I had to make sure this wasn't the misc. Not used to seeing anything like this here.

Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    I had to make sure this wasn't the misc. Not used to seeing anything like this here.
    ha ha ha yea but i've yet to see another female that is that blunt and outspoken post on here

ha ha ha yea but i've yet to see another female that is that blunt and outspoken post on here

True. They are all pretty timid except for Julia. The other day she told someone to STFU and GTFO. I was busting up.

Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    True. They are all pretty timid except for Julia. The other day she told someone to STFU and GTFO. I was busting up.
    yea but she's more subtle most of the time unless she's tempted,

inbeforejuliapopsoutofnowhere. lol

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For the love of me, everyone shut the **** up. I tried to save the thread and it still spiraled into utter nonsense.

Whether it means anything or not, I'm negging people to make myself feel better for having to put up with this.

Also... sausage & bean soup is quite yummy...though regretful...
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...