wsteve30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wsteve30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wsteve30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wsteve30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wsteve30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wsteve30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wsteve30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wsteve30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wsteve30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wsteve30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wsteve30 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Lumbar Degenerative Disc

Doctor diagnosed me with this today. I was scared that I had a herniated disc, but apparently not.

He recommended I go see a physiotherapist for the next 4 weeks 2-3 times/week, am planning on it.

Got it during a deadlift 3 months ago rounding my back and increasing the weight by 20 lbs. Yea it was dumb and I've been paying the price...

Stopped doing any kind of exercise 3 weeks ago, wanted to hold off doing anything until I got a diagnosis (after continuing exercise and waiting too long for it to heal).

So anyone else had this kind of problem? What was it like rehabbing it? How long before you could return to the gym? Were you ever fully recovered? Thanks

Edit: I should add that I have not undergone surgery nor has my doc recommended it.
    Last edited by wsteve30; 01-28-2016 at 10:27 AM.