Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 3027
    toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Way to go Steph! You look amazing...what a great job you did. Great arse btw...

So you're planning on approaching this next bulk differently? I'm curious as to how as you seemed to do it really well last time...i.e. consistent slow gains, put on good amount of mass...
    Goal: Peace, love & happiness...and arms that go bump in the night.

“It's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale" G. Roth

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by toodlepip View Post
    Way to go Steph! You look amazing...what a great job you did. Great arse btw...

So you're planning on approaching this next bulk differently? I'm curious as to how as you seemed to do it really well last time...i.e. consistent slow gains, put on good amount of mass...
    Well, diet-wise I'll probably approach it about the same way... slow steady increase in calories until I seem to plateau. It's the training part that I think I'm going to change up. I did legs/back twice per week during the previous bulk and that's where I saw the best gains. Most of my upper body was done only 1X/wk with the exception of delts which I would hit twice on some weeks. I think I'm going to try and increase frequency and intensity and reduce the volume. I want to make sure every muscle group gets hit twice per week this time. To do this in a reasonable time frame I'm going to have to reduce the number of different exercises I'm doing for each and focus more or increasing the weight/intensity for the exercises that I am doing. Does that make sense? I'm not sure if I'm going to do an upper/lower split or a push/pull... that's what I'm going to talk to my friend about. I just want to maximize my time and effort with the bulks so that I give myself the best opportunity for growth! The other reason I want to change things up is because I've been doing roughly the same thing for a while now and it's time to try something new!

ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    @stephanielynn76 - AMAZING job wow!! you look incredible! awesome work on your placings

toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stephanielynn76 View Post
    Well, diet-wise I'll probably approach it about the same way... slow steady increase in calories until I seem to plateau. It's the training part that I think I'm going to change up. I did legs/back twice per week during the previous bulk and that's where I saw the best gains. Most of my upper body was done only 1X/wk with the exception of delts which I would hit twice on some weeks. I think I'm going to try and increase frequency and intensity and reduce the volume. I want to make sure every muscle group gets hit twice per week this time. To do this in a reasonable time frame I'm going to have to reduce the number of different exercises I'm doing for each and focus more or increasing the weight/intensity for the exercises that I am doing. Does that make sense? I'm not sure if I'm going to do an upper/lower split or a push/pull... that's what I'm going to talk to my friend about. I just want to maximize my time and effort with the bulks so that I give myself the best opportunity for growth! The other reason I want to change things up is because I've been doing roughly the same thing for a while now and it's time to try something new!
    Yeah that makes sense. Will be interesting to see what advice you are given. So are you aiming for another competition this year or next?

“It's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale" G. Roth

stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ozziefitchick View Post
    @stephanielynn76 - AMAZING job wow!! you look incredible! awesome work on your placings
    thanks girl!

Originally Posted by toodlepip View Post
    Yeah that makes sense. Will be interesting to see what advice you are given. So are you aiming for another competition this year or next?
    I'm not doing any other competitions this year. I'm not sure about next year either, I'm going to play it by ear and see. I need to add more mass... I'm too skinny! I'm going to bulk/cut again and see where things stand. I'm thinking it might take a few more bulk/cut cycles to get there so I may skip next summer and aim for the following. I know that's somewhat of a long-term goal but I'm trying to remain realistic about all of this. Muscle building is such a long process as we all know. The stage isn't going anywhere so I'm just going to wait until I think I've made enough progress to place higher before I get back up there again.

So... does anyone have any insight/information about doing bulk/cut cycles... whether it's more effective to do shorter cycles or longer? I was planning to do 6 months of each but I'm wondering if it should be longer or shorter. Thoughts?

pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Stephh!!! Holy hell ...damn giiirlll, you don't mess around great job!
    "you know i went to the gym today and felt like i was the only one even lifting"

http://curlsareforgirls.blogspot.com/

I'm not doing any other competitions this year. I'm not sure about next year either, I'm going to play it by ear and see. I need to add more mass... I'm too skinny! I'm going to bulk/cut again and see where things stand. I'm thinking it might take a few more bulk/cut cycles to get there so I may skip next summer and aim for the following. I know that's somewhat of a long-term goal but I'm trying to remain realistic about all of this. Muscle building is such a long process as we all know. The stage isn't going anywhere so I'm just going to wait until I think I've made enough progress to place higher before I get back up there again.

So... does anyone have any insight/information about doing bulk/cut cycles... whether it's more effective to do shorter cycles or longer? I was planning to do 6 months of each but I'm wondering if it should be longer or shorter. Thoughts?
    I think that's a very sensible attitude...and hell, who knows...it's not like you are held to it and can't re-evaluate a year down the road.

I recently saw something Layne Norton had said about cut/bulk cycles...cutting cycles being shorter (2-4 weeks) and bulking about 3x longer (6-12 weeks)...I think you'll probably find a huge variety in responses from people in the business...and much is likely based around how an individual responds as well. But really, you did it very well last time around - the growth in your legs was spectacular.

Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can noobs to the forum get cutting advice and support here, too? I've never called my fat loss attempts "cutting" before, but I've always had the goal of fat loss without lean muscle loss. I'm lifting heavier 3x a week, and incorporating 45+ minutes of cardio into 4-5 workouts a week. I'm attempting to lose as much fat as possible (not looking to build muscle at this time) by September. I've been attempting to do this (with serious intent) since May, but have reupped my routine this past week. (I fall off the wagon in the presence of my Fiance on weekends, he's all about indulgence, beer, and eating out.) I absolutely need accountability and support, if this is the right place!
    You get out of life what you put into it. -R.J.Sr.

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sadly I have to jump of the diet wagon, I will be back in about 8-9 months Good luck everyone and stephanielynn76 you looked fantastic in the suite and congrats on the comp!
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

hlwalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am sooo up for this! I actually just started cutting 3 days ago!
    its nice to know I am not alone, and don't feel like an idiot doing this strict diet while everyone is eating junk around me and questioning while I am doing this. This is my first time cutting after pregnancy. So this should be fun! haha Whats everyone's work outs tonight? or meal plan today?! Sorry I am new to this site, and I found this post and I didn't feel sooo alone! haha

ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    orrite am checking in! hows everyone's cut going?? Difficult doing this cus it's our winter here but luckily I'm in the warmer part of oz. Mentally very strong atm, metabolism is firing off at an all time high so I'm getting hungrier much quicker then normal.

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went full retard after taking EC on an empty stomach today for the first time, after being off an EC stack for quite awhile. Oh lawd.

Love this shtuff though.
    ^_^

tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In! Trying to cut the fat that I gained after slacking for 5 months after my PT Test. Started cutting the 1st of May and have lost 10 of the 15 pounds that I gained. I have the 5 to still lose plus some because I still cannot ever stay cutting long enough to get the fluff off of my hips and abs! Hopefully tracking you amazing ladies progress will give me enough motivation to keep going.

Re-upped my subscription on my bodybugg to reassess maintenance. I have no clue anymore what that is.

@stephanie: OMG Girl you look awesome. Congrats on your placing in the competition!

JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JennLifts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You don't want to cut as long as you bulk. I'd say the length of the bulk before cut is best determined by how you feel. If you need to get into your clothes and gain back some self esteem, cut more often. But I agree with toodle pip that the bulk should be 3xs the cut. 2xs if you have no option, but definitely not equal.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139497073

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JennLifts View Post
    You don't want to cut as long as you bulk. I'd say the length of the bulk before cut is best determined by how you feel. If you need to get into your clothes and gain back some self esteem, cut more often. But I agree with toodle pip that the bulk should be 3xs the cut. 2xs if you have no option, but definitely not equal.
    I bulked for 3 months and cut for 3 months lol! Not crazy results, but I look better now than before I bulked
    Last edited by gobbles23; 06-30-2012 at 03:01 PM.
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Oh lawd. I just got back today from our 7-day Carnival cruise. I ate like a maniac. I was up 8lbs on my in-law's scale. I'll give it a few days back to my normal diet and re-weigh on the scale I typically use (at the gym) to reassess the actual damage done! LOL I got on the ship extremely lean (coming off that competition) knowing that I'd put on a few pounds... and I was ok with that. As it turns out, I don't actually like my body quite as much at that level of leanness. Today my boobs are filling up my bra a little better and my bum is filling up my shorts in a good way. I still have decent muscle definition in my arms/legs/abs so it's all good. I'm going to keep my calories on the low side for the next 4 weeks and start an official bulk in August!

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey, cutting ladies! I'm joining you all as of today!

Before I say anything else, Steph, you look amazing!!!!! Congrats on your show - I knew you'd do awesome!

Anyway, I'm lowering my cals today. I was bulking at 2500 so this week I was thinking of lowering to 2200. I'm at 2159 right now for the day and feel ok. I might be able to squeeze in a small amount of something if I get really ravenous before bed, but we'll see. The only thing I really lowered today has been carbs which are at 186 so far today but while bulking I was well over 200, pretty close to 300 on most days.

I'm not truly certain what my maintenance is but I think it's around 1800 so I certainly didn't want to drop calories too much at once. Next week I'll drop a little more again.

I'm not entirely certain what my plans are at this point regarding cutting/bulking. I had really wanted to compete in October but I'm going through a lot of personal stuff so I'm thinking it might not be wise to throw yet another thing into my life right now that is bound to be super stressful. Plus I still need to get a posing coach and some diet help for that and it's just all too much to think about. It was all dependent on how much mass I gained and I know I gained a decent amount but probably not as much as I think and I don't know if I'll be truly ready anyway. But I'm at the point where my clothes are all starting to get super tight, I feel super gross and I really just feel like I want to lean out a little. Plus I do want to see if there are any body parts that need work when I start bulking again. So I'm sort of shooting for a spring competition when things in my life may have calmed down a bit and I might need something to focus on by then.

It's been a weird day. I'm not as hungry as I thought I'd be but my calories are still up there at this point. It's just there were days when I'd eat my 2500 and still be hungry so I guess I expected any small drop in calories would be problematic.

Looking forward to having all of you to go through cutting with - no one gets it like you!
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

Originally Posted by DaniGrrl View Post
    Looking forward to having all of you to go through cutting with - no one gets it like you!
    soooooo true! more support the better! Im doing pretty good today hunger wise but I think it's becuase I didnt workout last night lol anyone doing IF?

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    soooooo true! more support the better! Im doing pretty good today hunger wise but I think it's becuase I didnt workout last night lol anyone doing IF?
    I am doing IF. I started eating less carbs on non-training days yesteray and more fats and then less fats and more carbs on training. Using this IF calculator, which is pretty cool

http://www.1percentedge.com/ifcalc/

How is your cut going, are you also doing IF?

Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    I am doing IF. I started eating less carbs on non-training days yesteray and more fats and then less fats and more carbs on training. Using this IF calculator, which is pretty cool

http://www.1percentedge.com/ifcalc/

How is your cut going, are you also doing IF?
    Interesting calculator thanks for sharing! I decided to give it a go today seeing as there is so much talk about it out there..I was kinda pleasantly surprised! Normally I do the 5-6 meal thing a day and I'm constantly hungry, but opening my eating window up in the 12pm-8pm time frame actually has left me more satisfied. This is day one though, ask me again in a week esp after a training day

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Interesting calculator thanks for sharing! I decided to give it a go today seeing as there is so much talk about it out there..I was kinda pleasantly surprised! Normally I do the 5-6 meal thing a day and I'm constantly hungry, but opening my eating window up in the 12pm-8pm time frame actually has left me more satisfied. This is day one though, ask me again in a week esp after a training day
    For the past 7 months I have been doing IF and love it. I wouldn’t work out without BCAAs though. I work out early at 5 -5:30 am so I need all the energy I can get. I take Purple Wraath or Xtend – it’s yummy and gives me lots of energy. I eat between 11-1pm, depending on my work. Good luck with IF!!!!

Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

Hi cutting ladies... Also doing IF... But not a strict one meaning I usually have a few cups of coffee with creamer until lunchtime.
    I have been sticking with a set amt of calories at 1700 ish and not really aiming for anything as far as carbs fats protein go. I know that goes against what majority recommend here but it's working out well for me and I've lost 7 lbs since 2.5 mts ago. Strength is still up too.
    Just wanted to say yes cutting can suck but the longer you do it the easier it is.

SweetnBossy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like you had fun on your cruise Stephanie, and it goes without saying that you look great!

I've heard about IF but exactly how does it work? Is there a link or a thread someone can point me to for more info?

I have noticed on my training days I tend to eat more carbs and it really makes all the difference! But I also feel so drained sometimes that I feel like I need to eat more...not sure if I'm making sense. Monday I was feeling so drained before I went to the gym. I had cereal and milk (it's the best I had when I was at work lol). Do the rest of you eat more carbs on training days?
    Last edited by SweetnBossy; 07-04-2012 at 07:42 PM.
    "Don't lower your standards to make someone else feel comfortable. You keep pursing excellence and let them be inspired to step up and raise their own." ---quote from a friend

LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilT1026 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Quick question if anyone doesn't mind - ended up taking a week off of training and was not so great on my diet. However, I lost 4 pounds - which for me is quite a bit. My husband attributes it to water loss and I'm thinking he's right? Any thoughts? Will I gain it right back after going back to the gym now? Thanks!

locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BUMPING THIS THREAD

Hey ladies, what program are you on??? I will be cutting in a few weeks, and right now I'm doing HST. I read that it is not ideal for cutting...
    try and try until you die

current >>>>goal
    S: 165>>>>185
    B: 95>>>>135 (lol)
    D: 235>>>315

Originally Posted by locolala View Post
    BUMPING THIS THREAD

Hey ladies, what program are you on??? I will be cutting in a few weeks, and right now I'm doing HST. I read that it is not ideal for cutting...
    Not sure what HST is??
    But I'm currently doing a 6 day split that I pretty much just researched and put together myself! Working out well so far

locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50) locolala will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sure what HST is??
    But I'm currently doing a 6 day split that I pretty much just researched and put together myself! Working out well so far
    Hypertrophy Specific Training

basically a 3 day/week full body workout. I'm looking into switching to an upper/lower PHAT type of workout, but I'm not sure...
    try and try until you die

current >>>>goal
    S: 165>>>>185
    B: 95>>>>135 (lol)
    D: 235>>>315

Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Quick update i am back in the 120s!!
    I think I'm going to keep cutting until I plateau
    Started at 138 about 3 mts ago.
    Good luck with cutting everyone!

aussieboi901 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieboi901 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieboi901 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieboi901 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieboi901 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieboi901 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieboi901 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieboi901 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieboi901 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieboi901 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieboi901 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys lookin for a lil help,
    am currently 84kgs, wanna get to about 78, i am 22 6ft2 and currently train 5 days a week u can check out the details of my program and diet in my log (check sig) , basically eating 1600 kcals daily, i am a pharmacy assistant and spend half the day sitting and the other half moving round serving customers, have been on 1600 kcals for a lil bit but dont seem to be having any luck cutting, can anyone give me some pointers on how to calories for cutting, i am following IF leangains style, so this will not change
    Any help appreciated
    Regards
    Australian Sports Nutrition 10 Week Challenge Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151599853&p=1020028673#post1020028673

tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So glad I found this thread! Starting my first ever cut. Want to drop around 5lbs. More concerned about how lean I'm looking than numbers. Then back to bulking after that!

What foods do you find most filling?