proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

suggest me some supplements.

right now i use
    Cellucor C4 extreme for pre workout
    Dymatize Elite Whey Protein Isolate
    Multi Pro 32X vitamin
    glucosamine & chondroiten.
    fish oil.

im still kinda new to the heavy weight lifting and working out. so i dont really know whats out there that works well.

page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10) page9931 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well if your looking for a new multi you can go with animal pak or Orange triad never heard of the multi you have atm I dont see anything wrong with your whey Dyma iso is a good choice for the price if your doing a price to quality ratio kinda thing if you are insisting on changing i would suggest XF/trutien/ RTN/ Isoflex/quatro flex and quatro are pretty much highest quality isos their pricy but if you don't care about price its worth it. nothing wrong with cellucor c4 unless you don't like 1.3 Dma then i'd go with white flood or animal rage make sure your dosing fish oil correctly to your own needs.

squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by proxpilot View Post
    right now i use
    Cellucor C4 extreme for pre workout
    Dymatize Elite Whey Protein Isolate
    Multi Pro 32X vitamin
    glucosamine & chondroiten.
    fish oil.

im still kinda new to the heavy weight lifting and working out. so i dont really know whats out there that works well.
    Good old fashion Food and depending on your goals lots of it . Besides the protein shakes make sure you are taking in enough protein every 2 hours through shakes and meals . After you get the eating down then you can focus on supplements .
    Strongman/Powerlifter

Height - 5' 6"
    Weight - 237#

Squat , Squat and Squat , and when you are so sick of Squatting you wanna puke . Go puke and Squat some more.

TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Xtend....

/thread
    Owner of some cool companies.

- Haters Make Us Famous -
    ***DSC***

proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proxpilot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TJB85 View Post
    Xtend....

/thread
    is this a pre workout drink or a post workout? i read in the comment alot of people taking it after.

Tyler9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyler9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by proxpilot View Post
    is this a pre workout drink or a post workout? i read in the comment a lot of people taking it after.
    Xtend helps repair and recovery......

i suggest
    gold standard 100% whey
    1.M.R ( pre-workout)
    Opti-men vitamins

maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maragon34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Xtend is an intraworkout, but you can't take it anytime of the day. For a multi i would check out orange triad, all the benefits of a multivitamin along with joint support, a digestive complex, and an immune complex. For a protein check out xtreme formulations, myfusion, and tru nutrition, they are some of the best tasting proteins you can get. For a pre check out superpump max or pump bol, depeding on how sensitive you are to stims, hope this helps and good luck!