Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Why is there so few women with abs ?

Hi,

Why is there so few women with abs definition (or furthermore six pack) ? It's a pity really since it's a very sexy asset on a nice woman !

nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BF%.
    women naturally have a higher BF%, and a naturally smaller muscle stature. These 2 things make it harder for us ladies to have defined abs. We can do it, but it's harder. Nature didn't intend for us to be the "hunter & gatherer" body(male), we are the "nurturer & child raiser" body(female).

kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It alllllll goes back to BF%.
    Like the above said, women have more of it.
    The sexiest parts of my body? My brain, my spine, and my guts.

"Don’t be afraid to go after your dreams and goals. You only fail if you quit on them. Everything else is just a setback. But don’t be like 98% of the world who complains about their lives but are too cowardly to do anything about it. If you want something, GO TAKE IT. Nothing will be handed to most of you." - Layne Norton

shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by kait123 View Post
    It alllllll goes back to BF%.
    Like the above said, women have more of it.
    Congratulations for your very nice lean sexy figure !

bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We have to get to a very low body fat percentage to get abs. For a lot of us, such a low body fat percentage is just not healthy or maintainable.

Personally I prefer a softer, curvier look anyway. I look sickly when I get too skinny.

born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) born2dothis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bethanyboo View Post
    We have to get to a very low body fat percentage to get abs. For a lot of us, such a low body fat percentage is just not healthy or maintainable.

Personally I prefer a softer, curvier look anyway. I look sickly when I get too skinny.

it is hard, it means you literally have to stick to your diet 98% or better, which everyone aspires too, and I personally have times where I do better than others, but with my lifestyle sometimes bad food happens lol, just the way it is.

I think striving for it is whats important though, and also i will add that after having a baby excess skin can stop you from seeing them too, just a thought for the OP.
    ~ Christie ~
    Military vet, and working mama to a troop

Nutrition fanatic/ISSA CPT

"NEVER give up, NEVER stop, NEVER QUIT!!" " GET IT GIRL!"

kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kait123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shou View Post
    Congratulations for your very nice lean sexy figure !
    Thankyou. I put a lot of work into it! It isn't easy.
    The sexiest parts of my body? My brain, my spine, and my guts.

"Don’t be afraid to go after your dreams and goals. You only fail if you quit on them. Everything else is just a setback. But don’t be like 98% of the world who complains about their lives but are too cowardly to do anything about it. If you want something, GO TAKE IT. Nothing will be handed to most of you." - Layne Norton

Originally Posted by kait123 View Post
    Thankyou. I put a lot of work into it! It isn't easy.
    Your hard work is clearly giving its fruits !

Congratulations again (and you are not very far from the six pack!)

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Women??? Where are all of the men with 6-packs that aren't bottles filled with alcohol? Or even 4-packs?

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your hard work is clearly giving its fruits !

Congratulations again (and you are not very far from the six pack!)
    What's with that obsession with a sixpack?
    Some us have to be at 14% bf to get it, not very healthy and hardly maintainable.
    Learn smth about female physiology before posting nonsense.

Wants 2B Infinite Beauty Snowgrrl83's Avatar
    Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not just that, but I've heard some men (and women) say that abs on a woman is not sexy and is "manly".
    Personally, I have an easier time than most getting abs (not sure why, genetics or the sports that I've been doing for years?!) but I love my abs!

Some super skinny girls don't even get them, so it really depends on how your body distributes your fat and of course this may be dependant on genetics. As mentioned above, some women need 14% or less BF to get abs which is difficult to sustain in the long run....while others will have ab seperation at 19%+. If you have a hard time getting abs, diet is probably key to improving.

Meanwhile, you can also be anorexic and not have abs (see runway models). That's probably because they don't do any strength exercise and simply diet (and don't add very much protein!). They therefore lose all their muscle and only have layers of fat with whatever is left. Most Marathon runners have abs, and they don't do a whole lot of lifting.
    Last edited by Snowgrrl83; 03-31-2011 at 08:46 AM.

Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    Women??? Where are all of the men with 6-packs that aren't bottles filled with alcohol? Or even 4-packs?

I was not saying that 90% (and i include myself in this 90%lol) of men got a six pack lol...

Just wanted to say that this rare asset for men is even rarer for women.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was not saying that 90% (and i include myself in this 90%lol) of men got a six pack lol...

Just wanted to say that this rare asset for men is even rarer for women.
    I know, just being fair

It is tougher because of bf%. Women have to be very careful that they don't get so caught up in seeing abs that they end up at less than healthy bf%. We have more than a few on this site. And they think they are healthy. They get kudos and compliments. They drive even more women to what can easily be an unhealthy goal.

SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know, just being fair

It is tougher because of bf%. Women have to be very careful that they don't get so caught up in seeing abs that they end up at less than healthy bf%. We have more than a few on this site. And they think they are healthy. They get kudos and compliments. They drive even more women to what can easily be an unhealthy goal.
    Hmm interesting point. As a person who has a goal of obtaining a more defined ab area (more defined than it is now and not necessarily a full on six pack), your comments make sense. We should set realistic goals as it relates to our individual body. I'm not going to stop working at it but now that I understand the whole concept of bf% better I won't be as hard on myself about it.

t.willou will become famous soon enough. (+50) t.willou will become famous soon enough. (+50) t.willou will become famous soon enough. (+50) t.willou will become famous soon enough. (+50) t.willou will become famous soon enough. (+50) t.willou will become famous soon enough. (+50) t.willou will become famous soon enough. (+50) t.willou will become famous soon enough. (+50) t.willou will become famous soon enough. (+50) t.willou will become famous soon enough. (+50) t.willou will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Physiologically women aren't meant to have that low of BF%. Even at 14%, I didn't have visible abs. Getting that low in BF is insanely tough, even tougher to stay there, and immensely hard on the body.

Women
    Age Underfat Healthy Overweight Obese
    20-40 yrs Under 21% 21-33% 33-39% Over 39%
    41-60 yrs Under 23% 23-35% 35-40% Over 40%
    61-79 yrs Under 24% 24-36% 36-42% Over 42%

Men
    Age Underfat Healthy Overweight Obese
    20-40 yrs Under 8% 8-19% 19-25% Over 25%
    41-60 yrs Under 11% 11-22% 22-27% Over 27%
    61-79 yrs Under 13% 13-25% 25-30% Over 30%

Look at the chart. Visible abs come at ~10%BF.... Obviously if it was easy to do, more women would have those visible abs.

(I got the chart offline.. dont hate if you think it's off. I looked at couple different ones and the numbers seemed to be similar.)
    *Unaesthetic Crew* -- Not by conscious decision :D

Adaptation is forced; it will always hurt. Embrace the pain or fail to progress. Either way, it's on you.

jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jagadzie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lot of it has to do with genetics too. i do no direct ab work but when lean, can make out my abdominal muscles. i do not diet hard, i do not work abs intentionally, just do mostly compound exercises and then there they are. just some luck.
    now calves on the other hand... they refuse to ever grow... also taking up genetics on that one.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by t.willou View Post
    Look at the chart. Visible abs come at ~10%BF.... Obviously if it was easy to do, more women would have those visible abs.

.)
    Not if one is pear-shaped. I can---and have before---show a very sharp and chisled mid-sction at 20% (or more!) and have cellulite on my ass and legs.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jagadzie View Post
    lot of it has to do with genetics too. i do no direct ab work but when lean, can make out my abdominal muscles. i do not diet hard, i do not work abs intentionally, just do mostly compound exercises and then there they are. just some luck.
    now calves on the other hand... they refuse to ever grow... also taking up genetics on that one.
    Ha! Same here. Right now my abs are hiding under baby #4 fat but normally they are my best feature. I'm sure they were inherited. And my terrible calves refuse to grow also. And I have a fetish for nice calves. Guess you win some, you lose some.

litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bethanyboo View Post

i think it can be healthy for some women and natural when i was at my healthiest i wasn't working on abs at all but i had a six pack and had one as a kid and kinda have one now

genetics are import also i think most womens goals is not a six pack like you said softer tends to be more sexually attractive because its more feminine, super strong and muscular tends to look masculine

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Oh hello there.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by litttlemiss View Post
    ... , super strong and muscular tends to look masculine

This makes me want to rage every time I see it! I so disagree. The only women I know that look are strong, muscular AND LOOK MASCULINE are women that are not only using gear but using alot of it. Being muscular and strong does not make you look masculine. Hell using gear correctly want even do it. It's the women who abuse it IMO that end up looking masculine.

This is a body building site we strive for strong and muscular. I don't think it makes masculine.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    This makes me want to rage every time I see it! I so disagree. The only women I know that look are strong, muscular AND LOOK MASCULINE are women that are not only using gear but using alot of it. Being muscular and strong does not make you look masculine. Hell using gear correctly want even do it. It's the women who abuse it IMO that end up looking masculine.

This is a body building site we strive for strong and muscular. I don't think it makes masculine.
    Thank you for saying this.

I read the post earlier, bit my tongue and moved on...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xraychick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i workout for me..not to satisfiy someone elses view of what i should or shouldnt look like.
    If you only knew the power of the dark side!

Married to a Misker ShortNflexible's Avatar
    ShortNflexible has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShortNflexible has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShortNflexible has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShortNflexible has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShortNflexible has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShortNflexible has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShortNflexible has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShortNflexible has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShortNflexible has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShortNflexible has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShortNflexible has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've never had abs! this sounds horrible, but everytime I get close to visible abs my boobs have gotten so small that I don't want to stay at that low of a bodyfat.

i think it can be healthy for some women and natural when i was at my healthiest i wasn't working on abs at all but i had a six pack and had one as a kid and kinda have one now

genetics are import also i think most womens goals is not a six pack like you said softer tends to be more sexually attractive because its more feminine, super strong and muscular tends to look masculine
    You're my height 110# and 19 years old. You certainly don't have to worry about being muscular and masculine. Skinny-fat is your concern.

Originally Posted by MrB1g View Post
    Oh hello there.
    Hi!!! Now let's see if you can keep those abs over the next 40 years

In real life there aren't a whole lot of people of both genders with abs after 30

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi!!! Now let's see if you can keep those abs over the next 40 years

In real life there aren't a whole lot of people of both genders with abs after 30

r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Not if one is pear-shaped. I can---and have before---show a very sharp and chisled mid-sction at 20% (or more!) and have cellulite on my ass and legs.
    this is very true. i was at 30% bodyfat and still had abs showing. carry most of my weight on my ass! abs have always been easy for me regardless of my % bf and i have 2 children age 5 and 6. i think like anything to do with the body, a good percent is genetics. that being said i have always worked my abs, even when i wasnt into working out! so i had a good base start. i work my abs everyday and have no problem with them showing and being hard and having a 6 pack!
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

X2

i have been back in the gym for a year and a half. i lift heavy and i still wear the same size pant at 15% bf as i did when i was 30% bf. everything is just changing places. i dont think i look masculine at all. muscles are beautiful and sexy on women!
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

iPoopWhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPoopWhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPoopWhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPoopWhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPoopWhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPoopWhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPoopWhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPoopWhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPoopWhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPoopWhey is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPoopWhey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Women with abs are gross, so that's why women don't get abs

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    super strong and muscular tends to look masculine
    Are you sure you are on the right web-site?