Thread: Help!!!

gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Help!!!

ive managed to loose a lot of weight and i am trying to keep loosing more but i just signed up at a better gym with free weights and i want to start bodybuilding, is now the right time to be taking protein supplements???? is it best to take them after the weight loss or does that matter???

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea, you'll be fine. Each scoop is, oh, 120 cals? If you're upping your exercise intensity, you're golden. How much of a calorie deficit are you at?
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewski48 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ya its completely fine to take a protein supplement right now, and you can take one at any time doesn't matter if your trying to lose weight or gain. Just be sure to fit it into your diet. One major benefit of protein supplements is they allow you to take in, for the most part, just protein without the extra calories from fat and carbs. General recommendation is to get around a gram per pound of bodyweight but don't fret if you go a bit over or under its not gonna ruin progress just around that amount. Also, diet is going to be the biggest factor and no supplement will perfect an awful diet. I'm guessing you know that with the weight loss but just wanted to reiterate.

gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

im currently on 1500 cals a day and going well since january ive dropped from 218lbs to 185, still want to loose more but i want to start building muscle now that i have find a good gym!
    cheerz for the advice guys

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gaz666 View Post
    im currently on 1500 cals a day and going well since january ive dropped from 218lbs to 185, still want to loose more but i want to start building muscle now that i have find a good gym!
    cheerz for the advice guys
    Then yes, protein shake.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10