Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How am I losing weight so slow?

Hello,

I've already lost approximately 5% body fat and 20lbs in the past 3 months. Here are my last weight ins:

Wk6) 194-196
    Wk7) 194-195
    Wk8) 192-194
    Wk9) 193.2-193.8
    Wk10) 191.6-192.4
    Wk11) 191.2-192.2

I posted my pic and was told I'm still easily 25-30% body fat.

I'm eating 1850 cals/day (170g prot, 60g fat, rest carbs)

According to the formulas I should be eating 2700 calories to maintain my weight given a light activity level. How is it that while eating 1850 cals or even 2,000 cals a day I'm not losing weight a lot quicker? At this level of obesity I should be losing easily 1% body fat/week..

Doing AllPro's + 2 days of football (1-2hours) and 1 day of HITT.

Thanks.

Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's a good rate of loss just be patient atleast the scale is still going down. A formula doesn't know your body it's only an estimate.

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You sure you arent eating more than you think you are?

Where do you get your food values from?
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    You sure you arent eating more than you think you are?

Where do you get your food values from?
    I used myfitnesspal, breakfast and dinner are home-cooked everyday and lunch I eat in same 3 places pretty much and always add 10-20% to whatever it says on the app/website just in case.

Chasing self-improvement. ShyGuyXS's Avatar
    ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fat intake seems a bit low, IMO, given your current weight. Aim for around .4g/lb.

Originally Posted by Astudio View Post
    I used myfitnesspal, breakfast and dinner are home-cooked everyday and lunch I eat in same 3 places pretty much and always add 10-20% to whatever it says on the app/website just in case.
    Are you accounting for oils used in cooking, condiments, and your drinks as well?
    It's about progress, not perfection.

I'm not an expert when it comes to most aspects of life; sometimes, I have no idea what I'm doing. The more I learn, the more I can do, and the more I can pay it forward and help others.

jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000)

slowly

not slow
    We're all gonna make it.

Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There are probably more calories in those home cooked meals than you are estimating. Oils, condiments, and drinks are loaded as well. I'd suggest investing in a food scale and really dialing in on what youre eating for a week or two.
    I have to return some videotapes

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
    -Some fish guy

225 Bench
    275 DL
    235 Squat

Thanks for the responses, I do tend to count the olive oil and only use Mrs. Dash for spices (I have high BP). As far as measuring I'll take a package of ground turkey for instance and take what the box says and divide it by two (since I split it into two meals) and that's how I measure/count. Or in the case of pasta or something I measure using a Cup, 1/2 Cup, 1/4 Cup plastic containers.

Maybe I need to be even more strict when measuring.

PS.

Thanks jonnicola

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the responses, I do tend to count the olive oil and only use Mrs. Dash for spices (I have high BP). As far as measuring I'll take a package of ground turkey for instance and take what the box says and divide it by two (since I split it into two meals) and that's how I measure/count. Or in the case of pasta or something I measure using a Cup, 1/2 Cup, 1/4 Cup plastic containers.

Maybe I need to be even more strict when measuring.

PS.

Thanks jonnicola
    Don't use measuring cups to measure solids. Weigh with a scale.
    "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

GunShowRick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MetilHed View Post
    Don't use measuring cups to measure solids. Weigh with a scale.
    try intermittent fasting... eat all your calories in an 8 hour window ending with a meal post-workout. Should melt the fat right off your knuckles!

God Bless You, Mami Robsolutely's Avatar
    Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1) Don't cut calories so drastically. It should be 10-20% less of your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure). Continually adjust your macros as your weight changes. Don't abide by the same macro amounts at 220 lbs. that you do at 180 lbs.

2) You may not be calculating your nutrition as accurately as you think you are and/or you may not be as active as you think you are.

3) You're eating too much protein and too little dietary fat. You could afford at least 10-15 g more fat in your diet on a daily basis. Protein is expensive. After 0.82 g per 1 lb. bodyweight, it is mostly just a waste of money to consume more. Some will disagree, but science says otherwise.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hello,

I've already lost approximately 5% body fat and 20lbs in the past 3 months. Here are my last weight ins:

Wk6) 194-196
    Wk7) 194-195
    Wk8) 192-194
    Wk9) 193.2-193.8
    Wk10) 191.6-192.4
    Wk11) 191.2-192.2

I posted my pic and was told I'm still easily 25-30% body fat.

I'm eating 1850 cals/day (170g prot, 60g fat, rest carbs)

According to the formulas I should be eating 2700 calories to maintain my weight given a light activity level. How is it that while eating 1850 cals or even 2,000 cals a day I'm not losing weight a lot quicker? At this level of obesity I should be losing easily 1% body fat/week..

Doing AllPro's + 2 days of football (1-2hours) and 1 day of HITT.

Thanks.
    probally because your metabolism is used to the low calories. try a high carb/calorie day, 1000 calories over your current calories for a day , every so often, and notice how your body responds. it actually boosts your metabolism. Many people go to low in calories from the beginning. Mucch better to do things slow and steady untill you get somewhat lean

check out my channell and if you have any questions message me on fb, or youtube and i could do a video for you https://youtu.be/KETDUOrgTOo. Ty and goodluck
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en