DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up Univeral nutrition aninal test....

Animal Test Reviewed:

I decided to review the Animal Test and give a testimony on this awesome product. I just finished a contest online with Animalpak.com and felt the necessity to review some of the products that helped me through the crucial dieting process and hard training . The contest started in Jan. and finished the 28th of March 30, 2011. I took 2 cycles of Animal Test and finished up with some Animal M-Stak . I really had a hard time adjusting to all the dieting and high reps in the weight room, I started to feel like my focus and training we’re slowly hitting a wall earlier in the workouts every time . Endurance through a cut is a key factor so I turned to a supplement that would change that and give me what I needed to pull through . At some point I felt like I could count on this sup and I started to feel more focused I felt stronger and had better workouts as the contest progressed I finished up the contest strong and trust that Animal Test worked for me, I stand behind this product 100%.
    Thanks Animal/Universal Nutrition for making this possible keep making awesome products .

Energy Level: High and intensive.
    Performance: Endurance is high and form is kept in check .
    Strength and Focus: Strong and lots of Focus on every rep.
    Overall: 10/10 a Powerhouse.
    Comments:This product helped me through the contest and should help others in there quest in the bodybuilding sport.

Animal.... setting the bar high for legal hypertroghic supps. Thanks Animal/Universal Nutrition.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/test.html
    The Animal Way..... Hard to The Core !

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100003342002892

http://www.universalusa.com

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I debated whether I should run a test booster during the contest, but wanted to give my body a break as I was using DAA in December. I have ran the same stack you did with awesome results during my bulk.
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Animal Test is good stuff, most guys use it for bulking so it's good to hear your feedback while cutting, thanks.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    I debated whether I should run a test booster during the contest, but wanted to give my body a break as I was using DAA in December. I have ran the same stack you did with awesome results during my bulk.

Yeah bro , I took some Animal Test last year to help my strength and It did so I decided to put it through the test while cutting and I really liked it . It's really an awesome product I would def. use it again .

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Animal Test is good stuff, most guys use it for bulking so it's good to hear your feedback while cutting, thanks.

Thank you bro it's an awesome product you can depend on and I would use it again while cutting in the future.
    The Animal Way..... Hard to The Core !

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100003342002892

http://www.universalusa.com