youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Force Factor Body Rush Review

First of all, I would like to thank the people of Force Factor for giving me an opportunity to try out their new pre-workout formula. Now lets get to the review...

Taste : I received the Kiwi-Strawberry. The taste was pretty good. Not the best, but enough to drink down without any digusting or gritty aftertaste. Taste was a little between sweet and tart. Overall i say about 8.5/10

Pump: Pump was there but not enough to make you swoll or anything. Just enough to get that good solid feeling in your muscles. Overall 7.5/10. Still a solid pump =)

Endurance/Energy : Now this was the 2nd time I took it. I didn't want to try it the first time to give it a good review until I tried it the 2wice. The energy seems to kinda creep up on you. I took 1scoop and went to the gym 15 mins after and warmed up on the treadmill for about 20 mins. As I went to the bench and started warmin up on dumbells for my chest workout, It suddenly kicked in. I felt really focused and felt a clean awake type of energy. No jitters or shakes. As I got into my real sets , I suddenly felt a surge of energy and I kept pumpin out reps and reps. I didnt feel burnt out at all. Seems like this gave me some good strength and endurance. My rest periods seems to be shorter than usual which is great! =) I think this product is very clean and I never came down with any sort of a crash or comedown. I gave this part a 9.5/10.

Overall: I can definitely see myself buying this product again. I also enjoy the face that it contains no creatine so you can basically stack it with a creatine product if u wanted to. I think Force Factor def is up there with the other top notch preworkouts. Also has no 1,3 which is a good thing.

Thanks again Force Factor! Good job on this new preworkout! Hope to try your other line of products as well =)

FFDaniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFDaniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFDaniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFDaniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFDaniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFDaniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFDaniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFDaniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFDaniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFDaniel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FFDaniel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by youngkang View Post
    First of all, I would like to thank the people of Force Factor for giving me an opportunity to try out their new pre-workout formula. Now lets get to the review...

Taste : I received the Kiwi-Strawberry. The taste was pretty good. Not the best, but enough to drink down without any digusting or gritty aftertaste. Taste was a little between sweet and tart. Overall i say about 8.5/10

Pump: Pump was there but not enough to make you swoll or anything. Just enough to get that good solid feeling in your muscles. Overall 7.5/10. Still a solid pump =)

Endurance/Energy : Now this was the 2nd time I took it. I didn't want to try it the first time to give it a good review until I tried it the 2wice. The energy seems to kinda creep up on you. I took 1scoop and went to the gym 15 mins after and warmed up on the treadmill for about 20 mins. As I went to the bench and started warmin up on dumbells for my chest workout, It suddenly kicked in. I felt really focused and felt a clean awake type of energy. No jitters or shakes. As I got into my real sets , I suddenly felt a surge of energy and I kept pumpin out reps and reps. I didnt feel burnt out at all. Seems like this gave me some good strength and endurance. My rest periods seems to be shorter than usual which is great! =) I think this product is very clean and I never came down with any sort of a crash or comedown. I gave this part a 9.5/10.

Overall: I can definitely see myself buying this product again. I also enjoy the face that it contains no creatine so you can basically stack it with a creatine product if u wanted to. I think Force Factor def is up there with the other top notch preworkouts. Also has no 1,3 which is a good thing.

Thanks again Force Factor! Good job on this new preworkout! Hope to try your other line of products as well =)
    Youngkang,

Thanks for the awesome Body Rush review. Glad you loved the endurance, lack of 1,3 dimeth and that you didn't crash at all. We're getting great feedback on the lack of a crash and steady energy.

Keep us posted.
    Team Force Factor

www.ForceFactor.com

LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Solid review.
    Glad you enjoyed it. I love the Strawberry Kiwi. But, I'm not a fan of Fruit Punch pre's so thats probably why.
    Last edited by LIFTthyPAIN; 03-28-2011 at 09:16 AM.

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice review. I've used a couple servings out of my tub and will soon post a review after a couple more workouts.

Reppin' Force Factor Universal64's Avatar
    Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BenW22 View Post
    Nice review. I've used a couple servings out of my tub and will soon post a review after a couple more workouts.
    We look forward to seeing your review up! Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as the others have!
    "The road to success isnt straight
    Theres a curve called Failure
    A loop called Confusion
    Speed bumps called Friends
    Red lights called enemies
    Caution lights called Family

But if you have a
    Spare called Determination
    An engine called Perseverance
    A driver called Jesus
    You will make it to a place called

SUCCESS"

Team Force Factor Rep
    www.forcefactor.com

youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yea no problem guys! I will be enjoying the rest of the Tub and possibly buy another Tub once i Run out. =)

Another update just cuzzzz....

I tried a heaping scoop...i say about less than 1.5 and the energy/focus was pretty insane! It gave me that energy burst again. I dont know what it is about this product, but u get sudden rushes in energy..like a roller coaster. It has also helped me burn off tons of body fat as well. My goal was to shred and this product is definitely helping me reach my goals. I love the fact that it has Beta A/ 3-4 different forms of L-carnitine and stimulants and BCAAs of course. This product is gettin better and better. Thanks again guys! =)

Reppin' Force Factor Universal64's Avatar
    Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by youngkang View Post
    I tried a heaping scoop...i say about less than 1.5 and the energy/focus was pretty insane! It gave me that energy burst again. I dont know what it is about this product, but u get sudden rushes in energy..like a roller coaster. It has also helped me burn off tons of body fat as well. My goal was to shred and this product is definitely helping me reach my goals. I love the fact that it has Beta A/ 3-4 different forms of L-carnitine and stimulants and BCAAs of course. This product is gettin better and better. Thanks again guys! =)
    Thanks again for the awesome review man! We have been getting some awesome reviews regarding Body Rush so we are extremely happy with the outcome. Keep a look out for upcoming promos from FF!
    "The road to success isnt straight
    Theres a curve called Failure
    A loop called Confusion
    Speed bumps called Friends
    Red lights called enemies
    Caution lights called Family

But if you have a
    Spare called Determination
    An engine called Perseverance
    A driver called Jesus
    You will make it to a place called

SUCCESS"