katiep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get Started?

I am sure this is already discussed somewhere and if you could lead me that way that would be awesome.

About me:
    I am a former Jr High, High School and College basketball player and track runner.
    I am 5'11" tall, currently weight 161.5 (down from 178)
    My goal was originally to get down to 150 but I have been at a stand still for about 2 months now. I started my journey doing the P90X program and lost 15 lbs and gained tons of muscles that I knew I had just hadn't seen them in a while. Well I then took a break from programs and just worked out in the gym with HIIT sets and running on the treadmill. I started Insanity and got through about 2 weeks before I decided it wasn't what I was looking for in a work out program. I have since decided to Train like I would be competing even though I really don't plan on competing.. I just want the body.. YOU GIRLS ROCK!!

I am fully capable of doing this type of training and if given a program that has what to do every day I WILL follow it. I am VERY determined!
    I eat about 95% clean currently and if needed can eat 100% clean. I am a little confused on the diet though on if I should cut carbs and dairy out .. so much information out there, it blows my mind.

If some of you awesome ladies can lead me in the right direction I would be greatly appreciative! I just need to know where to get started, how to get started and get a clear understanding on the Training Diet!
    Thanks a bunch

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd recommend starting by reading through the sticky's here.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

katiep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks

Thanks Erinlee.. I am in the process of doing just that! )