Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered Pizza Brah FallOutBrah's Avatar
    FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question what is a warehouse associate job like? (srs)

I'm going in for my interview tomorrow for a warehouse associate position. I'm not really sure what the work would be like though. the job details are really vague.

-pick, pack, and release orders (huh?)

-ensure order accuracy (how?)

-operate crown forklifts, reach trucks, and stock pickers (I don't have a forklift license! did I dun goofed? it wasn't in the requirements for the job...)

what should I expect exactly? I don't really understand. it's not hard is it, especially for just average-intelligent people like myself? also if you could give me tips on doing well on the interview, that would be great!

FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fast misc

RelapzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelapzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelapzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelapzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelapzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelapzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelapzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelapzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelapzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelapzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelapzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On your feet 10-12 hr shift
    Everyone smokes cigs
    2 15min pd breaks, 30 unpaid lunch.
    Don't sit down or fired
    Usually in an area with a few ppl who you don't want to talk to but can't really anyway
    Don't miss factory jobs but decent $$ for a summer job. If you're lucky 3-4 day work week.
    *Anything Ohio state Crew*
    *Positive Post Crew*

Originally Posted by RelapzBrah View Post
    On your feet 10-12 hr shift
    Everyone smokes cigs
    2 15min pd breaks, 30 unpaid lunch.
    Don't sit down or fired
    Usually in an area with a few ppl who you don't want to talk to but can't really anyway
    Don't miss factory jobs but decent $$ for a summer job. If you're lucky 3-4 day work week.
    that sounds awful, especially the "sitting down or you fired" part. like that's strict as hell! my angus is not peppered.

huntermac18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) huntermac18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) huntermac18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) huntermac18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) huntermac18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) huntermac18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) huntermac18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) huntermac18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) huntermac18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) huntermac18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) huntermac18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All they'll do is show you how to use the forklift to get skids on and off 18 wheelers and trucks. And pretty much put orders together of whatever your warehouse keeps that'll will go out on delivery trucks

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not bad from my personal experience. Keep an open and positive mind and you will enjoy work more. At my job yes you're on your feet all the time and if you sit down you'll probably get yelled at but the people I work with are 90% cool. Remember not every workplace is going to be the same. Some will have dicks and some will have cool people. My job most people seem to be pretty positive about life and just trying to enjoy it. They realize their circumstances may not be the greatest so they have to try harder to enjoy the day, but they still make the effort instead of bitching and crying all day at work. But yeah the dicks at my place seem to be *******s in their mid 20s/early 30s who seem bitter about life. Like they have a sh!t job and they're kind of old but not old enough to fully accept it so they take it out on the newer people. Basically *******s who probably got picked on "in the real world" but because they have seniority at work they try to act like a badass.
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    depends where you are working. Most retail warehouse positions are cake. Work for a couple hours and then look busy the rest of the day.
    Remember, no Russian.

amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    "crown forklift" might mean anything really

crown is a forklift company, they make all kinds.. some of them you walk behind with a handle to control, some of them you ride behind, some of them you sit in. i'm sure they'll teach you

picking orders is going around the warehouse "picking" items from wherever they're sitting, packing is probably removing however many you're shipping and putting them on another pallet, releasing is probably the paperwork when someone comes to pick said pallet up

pretty simple, brainless labor for the most part as long as you can do basic math in your head you're gonna be fine

then again i could be wrong

BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Terrible. I worked as a receiving coordinator in the Queens warehouse operated by Hanky Panky Ltd. They'd occassionally have me work in the picking department. These jobs are dead-end, tedious, repetitive, unskilled labor jobs. You're at the bottom of the barrel and are extremely expendable.

I saw I conquered I came TheXanderXone's Avatar
    TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000) TheXanderXone is just really nice. (+1000)
    you won't be operating any forklifts unless you are licensed. The type of work you will do will depend on the type of warehouse. I worked in one as an associate (freight handler) and it was the hardest job I've ever had and I've worked on a framing crew (construction) and worked at a port as a deckhand (long ass hours). our warehouse had all kinds of chit. Mostly medical equipment though. Some days we would only unload trucks with boxes weighing no more than 15 lbs. However, I had at least 3 days a week every week where we unloaded hospital beds (228 lbs) and powerchairs (180 lbs). You will work with a partner if you have heavy loads, but it is extremely tiring. Our warehouse had no A/C so it was tough. I would recommend you find another job unless you are desperate for money. If it's anything like the one I worked in it will be hot as hell, heavy lifting for 10+ hours a day and you will make chit pay.

Oh, and the worst part was wrapping the fcking boxes after you load them on the pallet. we had to wrap the pallet so the boxes wouldn't fall over when the forklift picked them up. That combined with the heat, heavy lifting and chitty pay made it a miserable experience. Fck that chit.
    ***Georgia Crew***

"I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, thyroid problem?" Arnold Schwarzenegger

"We're not through yet." Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by The_Albatross View Post
    depends where you are working. Most retail warehouse positions are cake. Work for a couple hours and then look busy the rest of the day.
    its a "distributor of shipping, packaging, and industrial supplies". whatever that means.

Originally Posted by amikaelmorris View Post
    "crown forklift" might mean anything really

crown is a forklift company, they make all kinds.. some of them you walk behind with a handle to control, some of them you ride behind, some of them you sit in. i'm sure they'll teach you

picking orders is going around the warehouse "picking" items from wherever they're sitting, packing is probably removing however many you're shipping and putting them on another pallet, releasing is probably the paperwork when someone comes to pick said pallet up

pretty simple, brainless labor for the most part as long as you can do basic math in your head you're gonna be fine

then again i could be wrong
    thats what im hoping for, brainless labor
    Originally Posted by TheXanderXone View Post
    you won't be operating any forklifts unless you are licensed. The type of work you will do will depend on the type of warehouse. I worked in one as an associate (freight handler) and it was the hardest job I've ever had and I've worked on a framing crew (construction) and worked at a port as a deckhand (long ass hours). our warehouse had all kinds of chit. Mostly medical equipment though. Some days we would only unload trucks with boxes weighing no more than 15 lbs. However, I had at least 3 days a week every week where we unloaded hospital beds (228 lbs) and powerchairs (180 lbs). You will work with a partner if you have heavy loads, but it is extremely tiring. Our warehouse had no A/C so it was tough. I would recommend you find another job unless you are desperate for money. If it's anything like the one I worked in it will be hot as hell, heavy lifting for 10+ hours a day and you will make chit pay.

Oh, and the worst part was wrapping the fcking boxes after you load them on the pallet. we had to wrap the pallet so the boxes wouldn't fall over when the forklift picked them up. That combined with the heat, heavy lifting and chitty pay made it a miserable experience. Fck that chit.

its a "distributor of shipping, packaging, and industrial supplies". whatever that means.
    man, I hope my warehouse has AC.

olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FallOutBrah View Post
    fast misc
    First few days you'll be too excited for the first paycheck, then the reality settles in that standing on concrete floors for 10+ hours a day lifting 50lb boxes in an air-condition-less warehouse full of border-hoppers who have a fake name and don't talk, probably isn't the job you want. The money's great, and there's lot's of work but trust me bro, I was a picker packer for 4 years and I wanted to blow my brains out after the first week. It's a dead-end for people who ****ed up, just move on.
    Stats

5'11
    200 lbs

Back Squat: 445#
    Front Squat: 405#
    Deadlift: 550#

Snatch: 305#
    Clean: 385#

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going in for my interview tomorrow for a warehouse associate position. I'm not really sure what the work would be like though. the job details are really vague.

-pick, pack, and release orders (huh?)
    You get a pick ticket which is a list of the customers order. It will have a number that corresponds to the aisle and bin number of the item. Packing is putting it in a box to ship, release is putting in the computer that it's been picked, packed, and ready to go

-ensure order accuracy (how?)
    by not messing up

-operate crown forklifts, reach trucks, and stock pickers (I don't have a forklift license! did I dun goofed? it wasn't in the requirements for the job...)
    lol.??there's no license. Most places will train and certify you

what should I expect exactly? I don't really understand. it's not hard is it, especially for just average-intelligent people like myself? also if you could give me tips on doing well on the interview, that would be great!
    The warehouse will be really hot in summer, cold in winter. You will be on your feet 95% of the shift. Most people lose 10-15 lbs really fast.
    * anatolian shepherd crew *

VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A job is a job. Work on your freestyle raps while you work -> profit.

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BostonRockets View Post
    Not bad from my personal experience. Keep an open and positive mind and you will enjoy work more. At my job yes you're on your feet all the time and if you sit down you'll probably get yelled at but the people I work with are 90% cool. Remember not every workplace is going to be the same. Some will have dicks and some will have cool people. My job most people seem to be pretty positive about life and just trying to enjoy it. They realize their circumstances may not be the greatest so they have to try harder to enjoy the day, but they still make the effort instead of bitching and crying all day at work. But yeah the dicks at my place seem to be *******s in their mid 20s/early 30s who seem bitter about life. Like they have a sh!t job and they're kind of old but not old enough to fully accept it so they take it out on the newer people. Basically *******s who probably got picked on "in the real world" but because they have seniority at work they try to act like a badass.
    This is a pretty accurate description

I have worked in this department. Essentially you're going to be with some young people like yourself that are just passing through, and you will be with older people who f-d up their life at some point to end up in such a job. Attitude is everything just be positive and realize its a paycheck and any job you take there will be problems and things you don't like otherwise they wouldn't pay people to do them. There typically is a pecking order and the people who have been there a while will try to reinforce it. They might for example have you do jobs they don't really want to do and they may even have perks you don't have like a chair to sit down in. Just be a team player and have a good attitude and you should be ok. Don't say anything negative or say anything bad about any coworker to another coworker. Not this department necessarily but I have worked at jobs where people would try to get you to say something negative about a coworker so they could spread a rumor that you were talking smack. Best to always just say nice things about people and not get involved in discussions about coworkers.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it can be a fun job..

but if you end up at a place where you are understaffed and supervisors are b1tches, you are going to have a bad time.
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by imbored205 View Post
    have fun making 30k a year while everyone who went to college for something useful make 6 figures sitting on their ass all day
    This is a myth

I have a friend who has a degree in accounting and finance. He has the lifestyle you are talking about but he had to take a lot of stepping stone jobs to get there.

I know other people who chose other majors and work 12 hour days and are no where near 6 figures, stressed out a lot, etc. It all depends.

buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Worked in a major distribution center in California before. Worked 40-50 hours a week. Tiring and boring.

They asked me when I left if they could call me to come back in the future and I said no please don't. Lol.

Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Worked in a warehouse and quit after a week, it literally was the moment I decided to go back to finish school.
    Worked with a bunch of questionably legal immigrants and urban youth of peace.
    But tbh it wasn't bad, 40/hr week and around $10 hour to start, 8-5. But damn you're tired after leaving work and you can easily fall into a lazy trap and stay there for the rest of your life. I'm 19 too btw.
    Just picking orders and chit

Cup0Water is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cup0Water is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cup0Water is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cup0Water is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cup0Water is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cup0Water is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cup0Water is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cup0Water is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cup0Water is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cup0Water is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cup0Water is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I work warehouse and it's not all that bad, but that's only because the warehouse I work at is pretty un-organized to say the least.

At our place we've had more than 13+ employees come and go in the course of a year and a bit. Only 1 person has been fired and that was because he was trying to be as lazy as possible. He would drag his feet around and complain a lot and make life difficult.

Otherwise, chances are you won't get fired as long as you don't fck up too much. They shouldn't mind some mis-picks here and there since it takes time to get used to it, but they will expect you to get better rather quick. But I've also heard other warehouses are very intolerant of that kind of thing, even if it's a small mistake.

The warehouse I work at, we don't have a supervisor cause the warehouse manager is too cheap to hire one after the last one left so I can get away with talking with people for 20+ minutes several times a day before going back to work. I eat up a lot of my day by just casually walking around, taking bathroom breaks, water breaks and chatting whenever I feel like it.

And yes, the warehouse will get extremely humid and warm during the summers and very cold during the winter. But if you aren't a btch then it's no problem.

The biggest thing is getting along with the co-workers, after that it's cake.

But I'm also efficient and fast when I need to be so it always looks like I'm doing a lot of work.

OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dont let any of these select few wise guys turn you off. presumably you dont have a job, embrace it until something else better comes along or youre likely going to hate it. either that or work your way up and make decent money if its a big company. dont worry about what you dont know, it doesnt take a lick of brain capacity to do these types of jobs generally.

job interviews like these are simple. Emphasize your ability to be a hard worker, aka you like being busy, like being on your feet working, that you find the day goes by faster when youre working with your hands and doing labor and how youre an organized type of person and easy to get along with. when asked about your worst quality or any negatives, simply say that youre inexperienced in a warehouse facility, and that you dont totally know how to do all those jobs yet, but quickly rebuttal and say youre highly motivated to figure out everything and are an eager learner. they likely wont give a schit cause they know they could train just about anyone to do what youre doing.

having a good attitude is half the battle for your own sake with these types of jobs, good luck.

Originally Posted by War Machine View Post
    You get a pick ticket which is a list of the customers order. It will have a number that corresponds to the aisle and bin number of the item. Packing is putting it in a box to ship, release is putting in the computer that it's been picked, packed, and ready to go

by not messing up

lol.??there's no license. Most places will train and certify you

The warehouse will be really hot in summer, cold in winter. You will be on your feet 95% of the shift. Most people lose 10-15 lbs really fast.
    do I have to seal the box? or wrap it? or figure out which box is best fit? im not that bright, srs. i hope they tell me what to do step my step.

MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrAWatts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck op. They are pretty bleak
    535 deadlift.
    *If you can't lift it without straps you can't lift it crew
    *Morrowind is the best game of all time crew
    *Double everything Chipotle Crew
    *Style crew
    *Sig line can't be a novel crew

joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joeyrey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    do I have to seal the box? or wrap it? or figure out which box is best fit? im not that bright, srs. i hope they tell me what to do step my step.
    I had a warehouse job for a while. I pretty muched like it since it was my form of cardio walking around to pull whatever items that our online customers order. It kept me busy so my time went by fast. Dont worry about how the job is done, theyll tell you what to do. Sure beats sitting behind a desk and fighting the clock IMO
    SC - joeyrey

Originally Posted by OregonBBinc View Post
    dont let any of these select few wise guys turn you off. presumably you dont have a job, embrace it until something else better comes along or youre likely going to hate it. either that or work your way up and make decent money if its a big company. dont worry about what you dont know, it doesnt take a lick of brain capacity to do these types of jobs generally.

job interviews like these are simple. Emphasize your ability to be a hard worker, aka you like being busy, like being on your feet working, that you find the day goes by faster when youre working with your hands and doing labor and how youre an organized type of person and easy to get along with. when asked about your worst quality or any negatives, simply say that youre inexperienced in a warehouse facility, and that you dont totally know how to do all those jobs yet, but quickly rebuttal and say youre highly motivated to figure out everything and are an eager learner. they likely wont give a schit cause they know they could train just about anyone to do what youre doing.

having a good attitude is half the battle for your own sake with these types of jobs, good luck.
    i need some money right now, and yeah, i don't have anything else. and im not that smart.

do you think they will ask about the history of the company or why I want to work there? not sure how to answer something like that. I also hate the "tell me a time you had to" _____ questions. it's hard to think of stuff off the cuff like that.

Originally Posted by joeyrey View Post
    I had a warehouse job for a while. I pretty muched like it since it was my form of cardio walking around to pull whatever items that our online customers order. It kept me busy so my time went by fast. Sure beats sitting behind a desk and fighting the clock IMO
    that doesn't sound too bad. not bad at all.

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes to all.

BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not a bad job. They'll teach you how to do it, obviously. It's not rocket science.

Forklifts are fun to operate. Moving around all day, lifting boxes etc is better than sitting at a desk for 8 hours straight.

RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Warehouse work is depressing.
    52 Books in 52 weeks - (12/52) 2016 Crew
    Italian Crew
    52 Books in 52 weeks - 2015 Crew (29/52) (two audiobook)
    Bulking

Originally Posted by RobElite View Post
    Warehouse work is depressing.
    It can be. It depends where it is.

But it is hard work. I used to use it as my cardio!