JGarrison has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do your fingers ever get numb after a workout?

Did bis/tris the other day, shoulders yesterday and my fingers are feelin weird! Like not completly numb, but it feels like I have lost quite a bit of sensitivity. Anyone ever experienced this?

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No. Sounds like a pinched nerve, perhaps. If it doesn't go away in a few days, go see a doc.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I occasionally go numb on my left hand doing incline db press. I found that having someone crack my back before lifting keeps it from happening.
    eRepublik Game:
    http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Maxx+Johnson

Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I sometimes find my fingers stick rounded for abit straight after doing db shruggs
    LIGHTWEIGHT! .. 800lbs 5 weeks out .. I challenge anybody, anyyyybodddyyyyy

Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaorv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does the pinky and the other two fingers become more numb than the pointer and the big finger? I have somethign like that sometimes, in my case its related to tension on the nerves arround my shoulderblade area, slightly inflamed muscle and nerves in that area and it makes my finger numb. One time i had it very serious and did some accumpucture (sp) wich actualy helped a lot. It was due to working too much at the computer, i haven't realy had it much ever since i started working out, but could happen if you over stress that area during workout. Not sure if your problem is the same though.
    Moderator @ www.gorillabarbell.net/forums/

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    must be something to do with the nerve over your elbow, mine does that when i am playing rugby sometimes and move my elbow too quickly... but you might have something too tight...