Hadouken91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hadouken91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hadouken91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hadouken91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hadouken91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hadouken91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hadouken91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hadouken91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hadouken91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hadouken91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hadouken91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is there anything wrong with Bacon everyday?

I'm mostly worried about the nitrates...

mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mgotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just like anything else you are going to get differing opinions. I'm not going to argue one way or the other but if you are really worried about the nitrates and nitrites you can either spend the extra money and buy uncured or natural bacon, or buy pork belly and make your own. I've made my own before, it tastes better once you get the hang of it and it's also quite a bit cheaper, although you need a cold smoker. I've always been a big fan of making my own food as much as possible, allows you to make adjustments for your personal goals and taste.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

As you can see, the nitrate content per mg/100 g of bacon is close to that of a banana, and significantly less than that of foods traditionally associated with “clean” or healthy such as broccoli, spinach or tomatoes.