Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I told you bastards Cena DOESNT DESERVE to feud with The Rock!!

Just like how ive been saying..Youre not in Rock's calibur you jackass, another BORING ass promo from TYPICAL BORING Cena..The Miz had to SAVE HIS ASS and Rock had to put his BORING dumbass over to keep this story interesting 1 week before Mania.

look guys.. cena is just so damn one dimensional u can see through the poor guy..listen to him suck up to the audience and even the crowd wasnt into it..
    horrible promo..pathetic!

Cena f*cken SUCKS

Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cool story bro

Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    After he was done kissing The Rock/Chicago's ass, his promo was pretty spot on.
    Access the gun's off the earth axis
    Axis of evil, the eagle will leave your hat split
    Ruck flow is like "**** you, Gawd"
    I don't wanna rhyme, I need a construction job

- Sean Price

yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10) yammas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mrs Grudge View Post
    After he was done kissing The Rock/Chicago's ass, his promo was pretty spot on.
    He had free time to say whatever he wanted and youre giving him credit for a couple minutes ????

This is why Rock can do 20+ minute promos with out boring the audience and cena can just get in a few good lines in there..

just like how u said..

This ONCE AGAIN proves why Cena DESERVES his booing, because HE PLAIN SUCKS

gentlemen this is coming from a hardcore cena fan too!

TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by yammas View Post
    He had free time to say whatever he wanted and youre giving him credit for a couple minutes ????

This is why Rock can do 20+ minute promos with out boring the audience and cena can just get in a few good lines in there..

just like how u said..

This ONCE AGAIN proves why Cena DESERVES his booing, because HE PLAIN SUCKS

I fcking love The Rock. But everyone in the WWE section knows you're our resident Cena hater. And I fcking hate Cena as well.

Nobody is going to take you seriously because you always overdo it lol.

Originally Posted by TheAnimal_013 View Post
    I fcking love The Rock. But everyone in the WWE section knows you're our resident Cena hater. And I fcking hate Cena as well.

Nobody is going to take you seriously because you always overdo it lol.
    wrong idiot, people like you have basically nothing to say..

do yourself a favour kid and stay out of this.. u dont have the intelligence to have a civil conversation so please do yourself a favour and stay OUT OF THIS.

TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAnimal_013 is a name known to all. (+5000)

do yourself a favour kid and stay out of this.. u dont have the intelligence to have a civil conversation so please do yourself a favour and stay OUT OF THIS.
    Oh wow. What an awfully strong and confident statement...I obviously have no business getting on your bad side. I hope Rock squashes Cena and puts him to the dirt just as much as you do but the way you go about "Cena hating" and the way you just overdo it starts to discredit other Rock fans here who criticize Cena. You're a prime example of what Cena fans rant about when they say "Oh well Rock fans say this, Rock fans say that, Rock nuthuggers can't accept whatever...".

Maybe you should take a step back and at least rethink your approach to your criticizing of Cena. At least do it tastefully and intelligently so you don't make the rest of us Rock fans look bad when WE have something ill to say about Cena.

Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't understand your statement. Erm...what else would I give him credit for? His promo was fairly long so I'm not sure what you're implying.

I have no idea if The Rock's promo was that long, but why would length matter? Content is what is important, and a lot of the Rock's promo was not directed toward Cena.

If you think Cena sucks so much why are you a hardcore Cena fan?
    Access the gun's off the earth axis
    Axis of evil, the eagle will leave your hat split
    Ruck flow is like "**** you, Gawd"
    I don't wanna rhyme, I need a construction job

- Sean Price

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Are you a troll or a gimmick?

I've said this before, Cena is in a hell of a tough spot when he's a face who is supposed to play to the kids and gets booed by the adults. It would be pretty much impossible for him to win over the adults without breaking his character with the kids. It's a tough spot.

Also, we can go back and forth each week analyzing how the build up is going, but the bottom line is that this Cena-Miz-Rock triangle is almost certainly going to be remembered for how it ends moreso than the actual buildup. Let's wait and see what happens.

caved will become famous soon enough. (+50) caved will become famous soon enough. (+50) caved will become famous soon enough. (+50) caved will become famous soon enough. (+50) caved will become famous soon enough. (+50) caved will become famous soon enough. (+50) caved will become famous soon enough. (+50) caved will become famous soon enough. (+50) caved will become famous soon enough. (+50) caved will become famous soon enough. (+50) caved will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it was a great build up the cenas finisher was spot on but only after he almost killed the entire audience. Cena doesnt just know how to related to the audience without kissing their ass

Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    Are you a troll or a gimmick?

I've said this before, Cena is in a hell of a tough spot when he's a face who is supposed to play to the kids and gets booed by the adults. It would be pretty much impossible for him to win over the adults without breaking his character with the kids. It's a tough spot.

Also, we can go back and forth each week analyzing how the build up is going, but the bottom line is that this Cena-Miz-Rock triangle is almost certainly going to be remembered for how it ends moreso than the actual buildup. Let's wait and see what happens.
    this

And I hope it ends with The Rock standing over Miz and Cena's dilapidated bodies lol.

Btw OP is probably hiroshawn on a new account. He just went heel. You aware brah?

Cena was just horrible tonight as a man in his position i would expect for him to be more aware of his Wrestlemania promoting responsibilities, ESPECIALLY one week before the big dance and the guy ONCE AGAIN JUST BORES THE AUDIENCE who paid their hard earned dollar to buy a ticket, u guys dont mind because alot of you are just easily amused which does not surprise me, unlike you oafs i have a thing called expectations and Cena ONCE AGAIN failed miserably.

he's a BORING BORING character..

NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol at people thinking cena promo was good, i guess thats expected from you all still enjoying wrestling.
    anyways cena was basically just kissing rock's ass and saying im lame and im proud of it

Registered User Addthefun123123's Avatar
    Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There really was a point during the promo that I genuinely felt bad for Cena, because TBH even though I think he sucks and is nowhere near where the rock and austin were, the guy does work hard and he seems to be living his dream right now, except for the fans, and it kinda does suck that he will probably get boo'd for the rest of his career even as a face, when in reality the guy was a fan like us, who made it as a wrestler, I mean any of us tried to play his role we would suck too.

IDK the whole situation sucks, wish cena would just go back to being the dr. of thuganomics (including clothes, heel status everything), because he will never bee a great face like the rock/austin or even hogan.
    OWE ME reps for life: dcarrera

"I broke the mirror and I blew away the smoke, it was me who tapped, but it was you who broke." - Chael Sonnen

all cena does is SMILE SMILE SMILE he's a damn joke and hes VERY LUCKY THAT ROCK DIDNT GET TO GO OFF ON HIM if he got the freedom from the higher ups.. how hard is to shoot on this BIG GOOFBALL and tell the audience there nothing more than wrist band buyers to this corporate jackass called Cena.

Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sevb33 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Chicago has always been a tough crowd for Cena, as is NY. He's not gonna get booed just because he was tonight.

Cena was just horrible tonight as a man in his position i would expect for him to be more aware of his Wrestlemania promoting responsibilities, ESPECIALLY one week before the big dance and the guy ONCE AGAIN JUST BORES THE AUDIENCE who paid their hard earned dollar to buy a ticket, u guys dont mind because alot of you are just easily amused which does not surprise me, unlike you oafs i have a thing called expectations and Cena ONCE AGAIN failed miserably.

he's a BORING BORING character..
    THAT my friend is very true.

ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just like how ive been saying..Youre not in Rock's calibur you jackass, another BORING ass promo from TYPICAL BORING Cena..The Miz had to SAVE HIS ASS and Rock had to put his BORING dumbass over to keep this story interesting 1 week before Mania.

look guys.. cena is just so damn one dimensional u can see through the poor guy..listen to him suck up to the audience and even the crowd wasnt into it..
    horrible promo..pathetic!

Cena f*cken SUCKS
    How about you just SHUT THE F*CK UP or just stop watching! No one cares about your 130 "I Hate Cena because I'm a MARK" threads
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about". -- Oscar Wilde

"The only people who tell you that you can't do things in life, are people who failed"-Chris Jericho.

Originally Posted by ASIAN NIGHTMARE View Post
    How about you just SHUT THE F*CK UP or just stop watching! No one cares about your 130 "I Hate Cena because I'm a MARK" threads
    sir please respond to the topic on hand..

NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NepalianBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    here comes resident wwe mark . watever wwe does is great hurr durr never criticize hurrrr hurr

^^^
    In b4 sh!t hits the fan

ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASIAN NIGHTMARE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NepalianBrah View Post
    here comes resident wwe mark . watever wwe does is great hurr durr never criticize hurrrr hurr
    If WWE does something crappy, I will "call them on it". Read my post on Orton being a face, or Cole crapping on the Divas matches.

I just can't stand this mark's "I hate Cena" thread EVERY SINGLE WEEK! Enough already
    "There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about". -- Oscar Wilde

"The only people who tell you that you can't do things in life, are people who failed"-Chris Jericho.

Hey cena?

How does Rocks ass taste since you spent majority of your promo kissing it?

If WWE does something crappy, I will "call them on it". Read my post on Orton being a face, or Cole crapping on the Divas matches.

I just can't stand this mark's "I hate Cena" thread EVERY SINGLE WEEK! Enough already
    then why dont u take ur own advice and not post in it? what have we here is a case of you bitching about others bitching lol

everything i say is a legit FACT. u cena fans are the REAL trolls and the entire damn internet knows it..

Cena has been AWFUL in this storyline [and overall] and when i point that out u all start crying..

shut your mouths cena fans and agree with what im saying.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I disagree. Cena's promo was good at the end and the tension was awesome. When Miz's music hit, I was disappointed.

Now what I hate is Riley sucker punching the Rock. Get that ******* off of TV. This is between Miz, Rock, and Cena.

Originally Posted by NepalianBrah View Post
    then why dont u take ur own advice and not post in it? what have we here is a case of you bitching about others bitching lol
    Cause I'll call people out on their blatant ignorance.

Beast Mode: Engaged leakypipe23's Avatar
    leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) leakypipe23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Rock uses the same lines over and over (which Y2J mentioned are written for him).........brilliant
    Cena uses the same lines over and over.........dumb

Rock acts in a way that hits the target demographic for his era......brilliant
    Cena acts in a way that hits the target demographic for his era.........lame

You Rock nuthuggers crack me up. At least Rocky actually showed up tonight.
    505/325/573 Raw

Seattle Sports Crew

TEAM PHOINIX

The Iron never lies to you...The iron will always kick you the real deal. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. -Henry Rollins

Cena is NOTHING MORE then an entrance guy/pop singer, no wrestling skills knows how to get the chicks to react [6 yr olds] he comes out the saluting jackass says to the crowed the same 'im here' speech goes to the back and says to vince "how many wristbands and t shirts did i sell to those idiots this week"?

Thats all he is..a human marketing machine.

f*ck cena and f*ck his fans.

there not real wrestling fans..theyre John CENA fans.