24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Thread: lol wut

my job title is douchebag Iukas's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 181 lbs
    Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Iukas's BodySpace

lol wut

∫ іяс сязш ∫

if i owe you reps PM me

Stay thirsty my friends Misc_Canuck's Avatar
    Stats: 99999'2", 1 lbs
    Misc_Canuck has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Misc_Canuck has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Misc_Canuck has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Misc_Canuck has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Misc_Canuck has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Misc_Canuck has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Misc_Canuck has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Misc_Canuck has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Misc_Canuck has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Misc_Canuck has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Misc_Canuck has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Misc_Canuck's BodySpace
    I have come to conclusion that there are indeed two parallel earths. One is a sphere and another is infinite plain. Ours is the sphere, the other is infinite. The one that is flat and infinite also houses all our great cities such as New York, London Paris, the difference is that those cities and continents are a lot larger then ours. The other side, the infinite earth holds infinite amount of people. Cities are huge but never overpopulated and the natural resources never scarce. I'm not trolling btw. They also have teleportation and excessive use of warmhole technology. So if you want to travel to a city or an island that is million light years away, you can do so instantly.

Few weeks ago I was driving down I 15 from Las Vegas to Los Angeles. In the open desert somewhere between Baker and Barstow my vehicle was lifted up into the sky I was extremely scared but at the same time I knew that this wasn't a tornado or a storm, I knew that an intelligent force was moving me upwards. I rolled down my window and looked up, I saw a huge ship of a triangular shape and very bright lights shinning down from its base. Soon after my vehicle was pulled inside the ship. I opened the door and got out of my car as quickly as I could. I was approached by two very beautiful women of dark complexion, they looked somewhat Middle Eastern or Hispanic but yet different. I have never seen women like that on earth. They were wearing some sort of uniform. They had writings on their uniform. The letters were in English and it read IDSA only later on they told me that it stood for "Inter Dimensional Space Agency" Their ship was huge but yet very simple and elegant. The showed me the control panel, it had many different buttons and navigation devices along with strange electronic maps.

I asked them how many crew members are on board this vessel. They told me 20 people. Ten men and ten women. My curiosity grew and I asked them, why did you lift me into your ship? They replied, we want to show you our world. I asked them, did you come from another planet? They said, no we came from another dimension, our world is not a planet but rather an infinite plain, an endless earth. They told me, we saw your posts on flat earth society forum and we realized that you already had a concept of an infinite earth. We were curious of how did u know about such place and we were told by our leader to find you and bring you into our domain. I asked them but where are you guys specifically from? They replied, we are from the United States of America, infinite earth. At this point you can all imagine how anxious and excited I was to see their world. The ship was still hanging above the Mojabe desert in the night sky. Then suddenly one of the pilots pressed a certain button, and I felt the movement of the ship, it was obvious that we were going extremely fast but just like aboard an airplane you couldn't really feel the speed. The had a map of our earth in their monitor so I could see exactly where we were. We were moving straight north and in about 15 minutes we were straight over the north pole. Our altitude was about 40,000 feet It was about 5am in the morning, the pilot pressed yet another button and after that I was legit scared. I was seating by the window but I could no longer see the sky, the morning sun or the ground, a very thick eggnog color fog has completely surrounded the ship and you couldn't see anything but this heavy fog. In about 30 seconds the fog completely vanished, I looked out of the window and I saw land. At this point we were no higher then may be 10,000 feet above the ground. I asked what just happened? They replied, we have crossed into our dimension, the fog was electro magnetic they said it occurs when dimensional gateway is activated. We were flying swiftly over vast green forest, it stretched as far as the eye could see. Outside it was day time. The sun was bright yet it didn't hurt your eyes. It was exactly like our sun, but it didn't hurt your eyes when you directly looked at it. We started our descend and I saw that we were approaching a large city. I asked what city is this, where are we?

Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air. They said this is Los Angeles. However it didn't look a thing like Los Angeles in our earth. We soon landed. I spend about 3 days in that world. They showed me few cities and gave me a tour over certain lands and continents, of course it wasn't enough. If you are interested I will write more and what I saw in that dimension. Just let me know.
    RIP Zyzz (made by me): http://zyzzhnng.ytmnd.com/

Stats: 5'11", 235 lbs
    Softworn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Softworn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Softworn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Softworn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Softworn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Softworn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Softworn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Softworn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Softworn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Softworn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Softworn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Softworn's BodySpace
    lol.

bcouncil36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bcouncil36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bcouncil36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bcouncil36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bcouncil36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bcouncil36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bcouncil36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bcouncil36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bcouncil36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bcouncil36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bcouncil36 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit bcouncil36's BodySpace
    wat.

Stats: 6'2", 258 lbs
    1050rwhp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1050rwhp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1050rwhp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1050rwhp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1050rwhp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1050rwhp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1050rwhp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1050rwhp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1050rwhp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1050rwhp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1050rwhp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit 1050rwhp's BodySpace
    lold

Stats: 5'11", 225 lbs
    Clifford-James has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clifford-James has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clifford-James has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clifford-James has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clifford-James has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clifford-James has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clifford-James has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clifford-James has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clifford-James has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clifford-James has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clifford-James has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Clifford-James's BodySpace
    Lol indeed.

Stats: 5'11", 171 lbs
    Miggy2J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Miggy2J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Miggy2J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Miggy2J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Miggy2J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Miggy2J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Miggy2J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Miggy2J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Miggy2J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Miggy2J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Miggy2J has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Miggy2J's BodySpace
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***

Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iukas has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Iukas's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Misc_Canuck View Post
    I have come to conclusion that there are indeed two parallel earths. One is a sphere and another is infinite plain. Ours is the sphere, the other is infinite. The one that is flat and infinite also houses all our great cities such as New York, London Paris, the difference is that those cities and continents are a lot larger then ours. The other side, the infinite earth holds infinite amount of people. Cities are huge but never overpopulated and the natural resources never scarce. I'm not trolling btw. They also have teleportation and excessive use of warmhole technology. So if you want to travel to a city or an island that is million light years away, you can do so instantly.

Few weeks ago I was driving down I 15 from Las Vegas to Los Angeles. In the open desert somewhere between Baker and Barstow my vehicle was lifted up into the sky I was extremely scared but at the same time I knew that this wasn't a tornado or a storm, I knew that an intelligent force was moving me upwards. I rolled down my window and looked up, I saw a huge ship of a triangular shape and very bright lights shinning down from its base. Soon after my vehicle was pulled inside the ship. I opened the door and got out of my car as quickly as I could. I was approached by two very beautiful women of dark complexion, they looked somewhat Middle Eastern or Hispanic but yet different. I have never seen women like that on earth. They were wearing some sort of uniform. They had writings on their uniform. The letters were in English and it read IDSA only later on they told me that it stood for "Inter Dimensional Space Agency" Their ship was huge but yet very simple and elegant. The showed me the control panel, it had many different buttons and navigation devices along with strange electronic maps.

I asked them how many crew members are on board this vessel. They told me 20 people. Ten men and ten women. My curiosity grew and I asked them, why did you lift me into your ship? They replied, we want to show you our world. I asked them, did you come from another planet? They said, no we came from another dimension, our world is not a planet but rather an infinite plain, an endless earth. They told me, we saw your posts on flat earth society forum and we realized that you already had a concept of an infinite earth. We were curious of how did u know about such place and we were told by our leader to find you and bring you into our domain. I asked them but where are you guys specifically from? They replied, we are from the United States of America, infinite earth. At this point you can all imagine how anxious and excited I was to see their world. The ship was still hanging above the Mojabe desert in the night sky. Then suddenly one of the pilots pressed a certain button, and I felt the movement of the ship, it was obvious that we were going extremely fast but just like aboard an airplane you couldn't really feel the speed. The had a map of our earth in their monitor so I could see exactly where we were. We were moving straight north and in about 15 minutes we were straight over the north pole. Our altitude was about 40,000 feet It was about 5am in the morning, the pilot pressed yet another button and after that I was legit scared. I was seating by the window but I could no longer see the sky, the morning sun or the ground, a very thick eggnog color fog has completely surrounded the ship and you couldn't see anything but this heavy fog. In about 30 seconds the fog completely vanished, I looked out of the window and I saw land. At this point we were no higher then may be 10,000 feet above the ground. I asked what just happened? They replied, we have crossed into our dimension, the fog was electro magnetic they said it occurs when dimensional gateway is activated. We were flying swiftly over vast green forest, it stretched as far as the eye could see. Outside it was day time. The sun was bright yet it didn't hurt your eyes. It was exactly like our sun, but it didn't hurt your eyes when you directly looked at it. We started our descend and I saw that we were approaching a large city. I asked what city is this, where are we?

Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air. They said this is Los Angeles. However it didn't look a thing like Los Angeles in our earth. We soon landed. I spend about 3 days in that world. They showed me few cities and gave me a tour over certain lands and continents, of course it wasn't enough. If you are interested I will write more and what I saw in that dimension. Just let me know.
    Until now, Mars has generally been regarded as a desert world, where a visiting astronaut would be surprised to see clouds scudding across the orange sky. However, new results show that the arid planet possesses high-level clouds that are sufficiently dense to cast a shadow on the surface.

The results were obtained by the OMEGA Visible and Infrared Mineralogical Mapping Spectrometer instrument on board ESA’s Mars Express.
    Mars is not entirely a haven for Sun worshippers. Clouds of water ice particles do occur, for example on the flanks of the giant Martian volcanoes. There have also been hints of much higher, wispy clouds made up of carbon dioxide (CO2) ice crystals. This is not too surprising, since the thin Martian atmosphere is mostly made of carbon dioxide, and temperatures on the fourth planet from the Sun often plunge well below the ‘freezing point’ of carbon dioxide.

Now, a team of French scientists has shown that such clouds of dry ice do, indeed, exist. Furthermore, they are sometimes so large and dense that they throw quite dark shadows on the dusty surface.

Another carbon-dioxide-ice cloud on Mars
    “This is the first time that carbon dioxide ice clouds on Mars have been imaged and identified from above,” said Franck Montmessin of the Service d’Aeronomie, University of Versailles (UVSQ), lead author of the paper in the Journal of Geophysical Research. “This is important because the images tell us not only about their shape, but also their size and density.

“Previously, we had to rely on indirect information – for example, from the SPICAM instrument on board Mars Express - to find out what the clouds are made of. However, it is very difficult to separate the signals coming from the clouds, the atmosphere and the surface.”

Data from the SPICAM Ultraviolet and Infrared Atmospheric Spectrometer indicated that any high altitude clouds are not very thick and made up of much smaller particles, but the CO2 clouds detected by OMEGA are very different. Not only are they surprisingly high – more than 80 km above the surface – but they can be several hundred kilometres across. They are also much thicker than expected. Instead of looking like the wispy ice clouds seen on Earth, they resemble tall convectional clouds that grow as the result of rising columns of warm air.

Even more surprising is the fact that the CO2 ice clouds are made of quite large particles - more than a micron (one thousandth of a millimetre) across – and they are sufficiently dense to noticeably dim the Sun. Normally, particles of this size would not be expected to form in the upper atmosphere or to stay aloft for very long before falling back towards the surface.
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫

if i owe you reps PM me

Stats: 5'10", 200 lbs
    brah.sensation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brah.sensation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brah.sensation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brah.sensation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brah.sensation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brah.sensation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brah.sensation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brah.sensation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brah.sensation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brah.sensation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brah.sensation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit brah.sensation's BodySpace
    Literally the stupidest thing I have come across all day. I wish I could go back in time and not click on this thread. Or maybe even go back in time and stop you from making this thread. Possibly just go back and have sex with your mom and that way you would have an IQ over 70.
    FOUNDER OF ✦ QUEBEC CREW ✦

OG of ♥ ♥ ♥ BRAH.SENSATION CREW ♥ ♥ ♥

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 97
    tha_deuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tha_deuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tha_deuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tha_deuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tha_deuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tha_deuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tha_deuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tha_deuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tha_deuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tha_deuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tha_deuce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit tha_deuce's BodySpace
    www.babynames.com op

enjoy your youth while you still have a chance
    i hate to lose more than i love to win - #17

I grip the bar with no gloves because it gives me the feeling of gripping a nice hard cawk : .KraZed

Stats: 5'1", 121 lbs
    CHRSTNA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHRSTNA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHRSTNA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHRSTNA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHRSTNA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHRSTNA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHRSTNA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHRSTNA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHRSTNA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHRSTNA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHRSTNA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CHRSTNA's BodySpace
    Is that yours OP?
    Toronto EMS/GlobalMedic
    Snapchat: chrissyshmor
    Deadlift PR: 275lbs.
    Squat PR: 205lbs. (Parallel)

Visit Iukas's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by CHRSTNA View Post
    Is that yours OP?
    Yeah, u fukin miring?
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫

if i owe you reps PM me

Registered Loser manicmechanic13's Avatar
    Stats: 5'6", 200 lbs
    manicmechanic13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manicmechanic13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manicmechanic13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manicmechanic13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manicmechanic13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manicmechanic13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manicmechanic13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manicmechanic13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manicmechanic13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manicmechanic13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manicmechanic13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit manicmechanic13's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by brah.sensation View Post
    Literally the stupidest thing I have come across all day. I wish I could go back in time and not click on this thread. Or maybe even go back in time and stop you from making this thread. Possibly just go back and have sex with your mom and that way you would have an IQ over 70.
    You're gonna wanna vote for the time warp in the other thread, sir
    [We come out at night]
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

Do I even lift?

Stats: 5'10", 142 lbs
    MiaooChai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiaooChai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiaooChai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiaooChai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiaooChai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiaooChai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiaooChai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiaooChai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiaooChai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiaooChai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiaooChai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MiaooChai's BodySpace
    Wait, so which one is the pregnant one?

-Reps for meditation brahs-

==Volunteer EMT, reps for all EMS brahs==

~Redskins~

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 178 lbs
    Ravishing_Rick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ravishing_Rick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ravishing_Rick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ravishing_Rick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ravishing_Rick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ravishing_Rick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ravishing_Rick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ravishing_Rick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ravishing_Rick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ravishing_Rick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ravishing_Rick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ravishing_Rick's BodySpace
    tax payers money
    ஜmisc pharaohஜ Misc #1 AssMan ω.*۩*legendary misc status*۩* *duolingo crew*®
    ★ ★ ★ ★ M.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.B.E ★ ★ ★ ★ ® ravishing-asses@tumblr ®
    grateful but not satisfied
    Damn my miscer why you actin' like a bitch If you scared to take a chance, how the fuk we gon' get rich?