ARgiannakis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Exam period help

Recenlty i ve started new programm for fat loss(i have lost 28 kg and some still hanging from my low abs) and shaping my body which was in shape before i had gained the kilos cause i was a swimmer so now it is easier than having to build from scratch. Though i am studying for univeristy entering exams and i cant go 5 times the week to gym ...i have for 2 weeks to exercise home. I didnt exercise my abs cause i thought that they disturb the fat loss until a member here helped me with that issue. I want to start building my abs...do u have any programm for home? I can combine it with cardio as i own a treadmill. Thanks

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At first: Two weeks won't ruin your training. Depending on how batttered you are, you might even benefit from a break.

For your training: Do a simple bodyweight routine. Do you have a bar for pull ups or a playground nearby you can go to?
    Which routine and what to do and what excersizes to use depends highly on how strong you are, since unlike gym weights your bodyweight cannot be adjusted. You could also do some Circle Training or Superset some of the excersizes.

I would do something like
    Jump Squat
    Jumping Lunge
    Chin Up
    Push Up
    Dip
    some Ab-excersize