TransformPLZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shredding Fat while bulking!!

so summer is coming but i still want to continue my bulking phase but i want to lose some of the belly fat so it wouldnt be embarrassing wearing lil clothings.
    is it possible? i heard that HIIT can help me shred belly fat fast! maybe throw a lil cardio
    i just dont want to go through cutting phase yet because my chest is not where i want it to be yet. Any suggestion??

ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    correct me if im wrong but i think you would also have to change your diet up to eating less carbs
    ~Milk is for babies.....Beer is for men.

Our Arnold, whose arms are heavy,
    Vascular be thy veins
    Nine sets of lunges,ten reps be done,
    To add girth as it is to strengthen.
    Give us this day our daily protein,and forgive us our fats,
    As we forgive those who eat fat too.
    And lead us not into overtraining,nor deliver us pizzas,
    For thou art the king of the dumbell,the power clean,and the steroids forever,
    Amen.

~Tears will get you sympathy, sweat will get you results.

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ItsMrGreen View Post
    correct me if im wrong but i think you would also have to change your diet up to eating less carbs
    Yep, you're wrong.
    be a lot cooler if you did

emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TransformPLZ View Post
    so summer is coming but i still want to continue my bulking phase but i want to lose some of the belly fat so it wouldnt be embarrassing wearing lil clothings.
    is it possible? i heard that HIIT can help me shred belly fat fast! maybe throw a lil cardio
    i just dont want to go through cutting phase yet because my chest is not where i want it to be yet. Any suggestion??
    In what I've read, it takes someone fairly knowledgeable and experienced to do such a thing. I'd do one or the other if I were you
    R.I.P. Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

forever mirin'

There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level. - Bruce Lee

TransformPLZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by emerica1184 View Post
    In what I've read, it takes someone fairly knowledgeable and experienced to do such a thing. I'd do one or the other if I were you
    so i cannot do anything about it?

Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You cant look up and down at the same time. It seems you KNOW what cutting is (losing weight) and bulking (gaining weight) yet you refer to this "shredding bodyfat"? I feel like you KNOW that you cant cut and bulk at the same time but then you made up the term shredding as if you refuse to believe you cant lose weight and gain weight at the same time? Ill spare you more stupid responses and tell you no. Choose one. Do it. Nothing shreds fat except if u thru urself into a tree cutter. Either eat less or eat more depending on goal.
    Never underestimate daily, consistent action coupled with the magical power of time.

TEEN SECTION: The uneducated trying to educate the uneducated.

ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you can clean bulk so it will give you minimal body fat

Vascular be thy veins
    Amen.

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you can clean bulk so it will give you minimal body fat
    Note: clean bulk means eating a controlled, limited and consistent number of calories over your maintenance (+300-500) instead of not worrying about macros and eating everything in sight.

Not only eating chicken/brown rice/oats/EVOO/etc and other "clean food only" *******ry. No such thing as a clean food.
    be a lot cooler if you did

Originally Posted by jake1224 View Post
    Note: clean bulk means eating a controlled, limited and consistent number of calories over your maintenance (+300-500) instead of not worrying about macros and eating everything in sight.

Not only eating chicken/brown rice/oats/EVOO/etc and other "clean food only" *******ry. No such thing as a clean food.
    oh ok i know that now, but doesnt it help with not gaining fat compared to eating junk and snacks?

Vascular be thy veins
    Amen.

Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh ok i know that now, but doesnt it help with not gaining fat compared to eating junk and snacks?
    Nope. Calories are all that matters with fat gain not where they come from.

gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10) gabefedota is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You could carb cycle or do what I call "calorie" cycle have something like:
    Low
    Medium
    High
    Low
    Medium
    High
    Medium

For days of the week and keep either carbs or overall calories at whatever is low, medium, or high for your body size.

That would help you