jaelae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Beginning Workouts Supplements

In December I finally started sticking to a weekly routine of hitting the gym for some light cardio and exercises twice a week. Also, I changed my dieting habits to eat more fresh food, reduce my snacking, and found a good carb/calorie/protein mix that seems to be working.

Since January I have been taking 2 multi ultra megagreens and in February I started taking OxyElite Pro (one in the morning and one in the afternoon with food). I workout when I get home pre-dinner and it seems to be the most effective workout. I was pretty out of shape, not fat but just not in shape (28 5'9 male and 198 lbs). My cardio was just done for and my posture was a real issue.

Since then my posture has improved through different workouts I have been doing and I now make sure to go to the gym for 45min - 1hour 30min 5/6 days a week. I'm down to 176lbs, I have significantly improved my breathing, and went from running for 5 minutes to going up to 25 minutes and still having energy to do my workout.

Now I am focusing mostly on equipment available in my gym (some free weights, and machines) and want to start building some more muscle.

I am looking to start using L-Glutamine caps before workout and creatine after workout (both bottles are from optimum nutrition).

Does this seem like a smart / sufficient set of supplements to use to start off before I get into heavier weights? My main focus has been to stay healthy, improve my cardio, and start building some muslce.

I also have some muscle milk but have held off taking it simply because I don't want to gain weight from it if it is not really necessary ( though I guess I should have gotten the light version).

BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jaelae View Post
    My main focus has been to stay healthy, improve my cardio, and start building some muslce.
    I would do a stack of OxyElite Pro + L-glutamine + SNS DAA + Focus xt/Jack3d if you want some intense workouts and strength gains
    www.totalflexblog.com

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In December I finally started sticking to a weekly routine of hitting the gym for some light cardio and exercises twice a week. Also, I changed my dieting habits to eat more fresh food, reduce my snacking, and found a good carb/calorie/protein mix that seems to be working.

Since January I have been taking 2 multi ultra megagreens and in February I started taking OxyElite Pro (one in the morning and one in the afternoon with food). I workout when I get home pre-dinner and it seems to be the most effective workout. I was pretty out of shape, not fat but just not in shape (28 5'9 male and 198 lbs). My cardio was just done for and my posture was a real issue.

Since then my posture has improved through different workouts I have been doing and I now make sure to go to the gym for 45min - 1hour 30min 5/6 days a week. I'm down to 176lbs, I have significantly improved my breathing, and went from running for 5 minutes to going up to 25 minutes and still having energy to do my workout.

Now I am focusing mostly on equipment available in my gym (some free weights, and machines) and want to start building some more muscle.

I am looking to start using L-Glutamine caps before workout and creatine after workout (both bottles are from optimum nutrition).

Does this seem like a smart / sufficient set of supplements to use to start off before I get into heavier weights? My main focus has been to stay healthy, improve my cardio, and start building some muslce.

I also have some muscle milk but have held off taking it simply because I don't want to gain weight from it if it is not really necessary ( though I guess I should have gotten the light version).
    Glutamine isn't going to offer much in the way of muscle building...at least in the amounts normally recommended (5g) so that's more or less a waste. I would look at creatine monohydrate which you can get in bulk for very little cash, a protein blend, and maybe some caffeine pre-workout. Stick with those for the time being because you're still going to experience some beginner gains without the use of test boosters, pre-workouts like Jack3d, etc.

fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Ditch the glutamine. Unnecessary if your diet is sound.

1) Creatine monohydrate, 5g/day, timing is not important. Allmax uses Creapure and should be relatively cheap.
    2) Protein blend, like Myofusion, 1-2scoops/day to HELP meet daily protein needs. Aim to get most of your protein from whole foods.
    3) Multivitamin with highly bioavailable forms. Search for yourself but Navite and Orange Triad are the popular ones. These are more than just a multivitamin. Ortho-Core if budget permits.
    4) Fish oil

Put the rest of your budget and energy into eating right and training appropriately with sufficient intensity.
    Be patient and you wills make nice progress and gains.

When you want to experiment with something that is more than just creatine, look at Omega Sports Ultima.
    Add caffeine pills if you need a kick.
    Use stims responsibly.
    Focus, concentrate, lift, rest adequately, repeat. No talking.

The only way you will get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.
    The only way you will get stronger is by training with a stronger partner.

If you need to grunt while moving some heavy ass weight in the gym, go for it. I probably can't hear you anyway since I have some Black Sabbath turned to 11 in my ears.

But grunting in the locker room, especially from behind a stall door, is just fooking disturbing. Please refrain.

jaelae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fujindemon View Post
    Ditch the glutamine. Unnecessary if your diet is sound.

1) Creatine monohydrate, 5g/day, timing is not important. Allmax uses Creapure and should be relatively cheap.
    2) Protein blend, like Myofusion, 1-2scoops/day to HELP meet daily protein needs. Aim to get most of your protein from whole foods.
    3) Multivitamin with highly bioavailable forms. Search for yourself but Navite and Orange Triad are the popular ones. These are more than just a multivitamin. Ortho-Core if budget permits.
    4) Fish oil

Put the rest of your budget and energy into eating right and training appropriately with sufficient intensity.
    Be patient and you wills make nice progress and gains.

When you want to experiment with something that is more than just creatine, look at Omega Sports Ultima.
    Add caffeine pills if you need a kick.
    Use stims responsibly.
    Thanks for the advice people. I am in no rush just trying to keep going daily and i went from being reluctant (I would get sick to my stomach after working out) to being eager where I leave and still feel pretty pumped (just sore and hungry).

fujindemon - To your 4 points:
    1 - The powder I got is optimum nutrition micronized creatine powder - 1 teaspoon is 5000mg so I am putting 1 teaspoon in a glass of v8 when i get back from the gym.
    2 - I'll check it out. I have some muscle milk and i don't mind the taste but it is the one where it already is mixed. The Myofusion might be a better choice though since I could just mix it with water.
    3 - I will check those out when I finish this gigantic bottle from gnc
    4 - Fish oil is something I never took too seriously, I keep seeing it recommended so I will have to check it out now.

Thanks again

fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for the advice people. I am in no rush just trying to keep going daily and i went from being reluctant (I would get sick to my stomach after working out) to being eager where I leave and still feel pretty pumped (just sore and hungry).

fujindemon - To your 4 points:
    1 - The powder I got is optimum nutrition micronized creatine powder - 1 teaspoon is 5000mg so I am putting 1 teaspoon in a glass of v8 when i get back from the gym.
    2 - I'll check it out. I have some muscle milk and i don't mind the taste but it is the one where it already is mixed. The Myofusion might be a better choice though since I could just mix it with water.
    3 - I will check those out when I finish this gigantic bottle from gnc
    4 - Fish oil is something I never took too seriously, I keep seeing it recommended so I will have to check it out now.

Thanks again
    There's a typo in my original post.
    I meant to type Anavite.
    Good luck.
    Focus, concentrate, lift, rest adequately, repeat. No talking.

The only way you will get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.
    The only way you will get stronger is by training with a stronger partner.

If you need to grunt while moving some heavy ass weight in the gym, go for it. I probably can't hear you anyway since I have some Black Sabbath turned to 11 in my ears.

But grunting in the locker room, especially from behind a stall door, is just fooking disturbing. Please refrain.