tred626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it too late to start a new sport?

Im going to be a junior in high school, and i made the mistake of not getting into a sport early on in life (middle school/freshman year). I really want to do a sport but i know that its going to be hard for me. I was thinking wrestling (i do jujitsu/martial arts outside of school, i know how intense wrestling is and its nothing compared to it), because other sports are probably too late. I might be able to do track or something if i can get into great shape by next Spring. So basically, is it too late to start wrestling?

BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nope. Practice hard. Lift hard. Enjoy staying in one weight class.
    ~ ♥♥ angelus mortis, et medicus damnatorum ♥♥ ~

pignus aeternae gloriae et honoris

PowerPressPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerPressPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerPressPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerPressPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerPressPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerPressPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerPressPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerPressPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerPressPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerPressPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerPressPaul is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You are still young it is never too late to try new things. I played football for the first time for my high school in grade 12 at age 18 and now I got recruited to play university ball. Just stay focused and train hard.

straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000) straightsixm3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nah, it's not too late. But honestly, you'll probably suck. Almost all the really good kids have been wrestling since before high schoool, so you're gonna be at a huge disadvantage.

But, you might be a natural at it. Dave Schultz started wrestling his junior year and won the state championship the next year.