piranetus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Precision Engineered Creatine - Is it good?

I had a question. After reading alot of posts here on the best creatine to buy, I decided to go and buy some prolab creapure. But I couldn't find any place to buy it. GNC and Vitamin World didn't have it. I didn't want to wait a few days to order it online so I just bought some Precision Engineered Creatine from Vitamin World. Is this a good creatine? Or do people not tend to like it or use it? Thanks.
    Last edited by piranetus; 06-05-2003 at 09:56 AM.

piranetus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anybody?

Ingotte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ingotte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ingotte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ingotte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ingotte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ingotte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ingotte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ingotte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ingotte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ingotte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ingotte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MEDICINE FALTAL TASTE! ¨fruit punch¨.
    Big Arms: 11.5

CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    They test out well by Cosumer Labs (which shows you who does and DOESN'T test out well, just for those tightwads that won't pay money for the site).
    The Complacency Of Fools Shall Destroy Them

Papis_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the creatine you chose should be fine. after all its creatine right? for any other creatine questions, refer to the creatine sticky/
    NEVER NEVER NEVER ASK A QUESTION BECAUSE ALL PEOPLE DO IS FLAME OTHERS AND EAT COTTAGE CHEESE, THEN THEY GO TAKE ON PROTEIN AND POUR DEXTROSE DOWN THEIR THROAT. THEN THEY COME BACK ONLINE AND FLAME SOME MORE TO MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK BETTER THAN OTHERS.
    -neverquit2

does creatine increase muscle size without training?-trainer1x

Kevin Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Precision Engineered Creatine

That Precision Engineered Creatine u bought should be fine. I went through the same problem u did and bought Precision Engineered Creatine and it worked great for me. To be honest it worked better than i imagined. Although ive only taken around 5 different brands of creatine, Precision Engineered is by far the best one. Stick with it. Just make sure u drink ALOT of ****in water, cuz the whole time i was on it i got cotton mouth. Good luck to ya.

sbolger21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive actually only used the precision engineered creatine. I couldnt be happier with it...ive seen huge gains.

bearfan3454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha i know kevin ski

yea i agree i think preccision looks pretty good. It has a transport system so you dont have to go and get grapejuice for inslulin spike.. I take prolabs creapure and i think its a great buy..My strength has gone up a good amount and some water weight..but not to much. Overall i like prolab alot, i gained some mass too.. But yea man try out preccision and then maybe the next buy get some prolab creapre. cause my next buy is probably precission. Im gonna switch it up. But definetly get your hands on some prolab

112killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 112killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 112killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 112killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 112killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 112killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 112killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 112killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 112killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 112killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 112killer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how is this creatine so far?? (i know its an old post.. lol)

Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So this is good? I just got some today.... Wow old post...

gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey i just picked this up 2say from vitamin world and am about 2 go work out. im stacking this w/ Superpump 250 and metrx whey protien. the sp250 works great on its own and i hope 2 c more gains w/ this stupp. any1 know how long it takes for the creatine 2 kick in?

spirejam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My preffered style

personally i have 2 scoops mixed with 500ml or water 20 mins before i go to the gym, then i work out and just drink water whilst i'm working, then when i finish my workout i have a protein shake. seems to do the trick for me, might not be healthy but it's a risk i'm willing to take.

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by spirejam View Post
    personally i have 2 scoops mixed with 500ml or water 20 mins before i go to the gym, then i work out and just drink water whilst i'm working, then when i finish my workout i have a protein shake. seems to do the trick for me, might not be healthy but it's a risk i'm willing to take.
    Check the post dates before you reply, this thread was started in 2004, when you were 8 years old.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

PainsMeanGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by spirejam View Post
    mate, taking it before a workout is a waste of time. Your body will use it as an energy source if you take it pre-workout. You need to take it after. If you take it after your muscles are more prone to absorbing the creatine as the muscle is saturated, and sucks whatever you throw at it. Hence why you take a post-workout shake like pure protein or whey isolate.

You might aswell throw the creatine in the bin if you take it before.

thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PainsMeanGains View Post
    mate, taking it before a workout is a waste of time. Your body will use it as an energy source if you take it pre-workout. You need to take it after. If you take it after your muscles are more prone to absorbing the creatine as the muscle is saturated, and sucks whatever you throw at it. Hence why you take a post-workout shake like pure protein or whey isolate.

Um where have you been reading this crap? Timing isnt all that important with creatine however in sure most people will tell you taking it preworkout will give you the most benefit out of it
    Pre: focus xt, sns pea, sns agmatine, sns citrulline malate, creaplex
    Intra: iforce compete
    Daily: CL orange triad, CL fish oil
    Protein: scivation whey

I always motivate others to get fit.

Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PainsMeanGains View Post

This is completely wrong. 3-5 grams of creatine a day, doesn't matter what time, you'll reach saturation after a few weeks. No need to load, no need to cycle.