Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000)

Ask me an Pharmaceutical questions you may have (srs)

I will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge.
    I'm a pharmacy tech for those who care.

WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    can you send me a scrip of 80mg oc's for 5$ via paypal ?

StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000) StrongForm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WheyTooHigh View Post
    can you send me a scrip of 80mg oc's for 5$ via paypal ?
    Because pharmacists write scripts now..

rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how much niacin can I take without serious symptoms? currently at 500mg a day

edit* how should I take it to treat depression?
    “Procrastination most often arises from a sense that there is too much to do, and hence no single aspect of the to-do worth doing. . . . Underneath this rather antic form of action-as-inaction is the much more unsettling question whether anything is worth doing at all.” Mark Kingwell

The Stim Junkies Crew

2k+

☆★Bangin Moms since 03★☆ ThaJerzeyDevil's Avatar
    ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what do i tell the doctor to get a script for percs

WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WheyTooHigh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ThaJerzeyDevil View Post
    why would you want perc ? get oxy or roxi.. same thing minus the apap

and you would have to have a serious injury.. i dont think they still prescribe opies for coughs.. worth a shot though.

The next big thing WholeEffinShow's Avatar
    WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any reason i should NOT have taken ******** for crazy pain due to injury while on Tamoxifen Citrate?

Originally Posted by rockkilic View Post
    how much niacin can I take without serious symptoms? currently at 500mg a day

edit* how should I take it to treat depression?
    The cholesterol reducer? Stay below 1 gram, above it will lead you into a gray area with complications.
    Originally Posted by ThaJerzeyDevil View Post
    Most doctors arent trigger happy with narcotics. Very difficult to get unless you break something.

Any reason i should NOT have taken ******** for crazy pain due to injury while on Tamoxifen Citrate?
    not that I know of, although its always a good idea to separate all meds for 4 hours when taking them. You want each to run its course.

lolololololololololololol Stopdroproll's Avatar
    Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you actually read what the doc writes on the script? More often than not it is pretty much illegible

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StrongForm View Post
    Hey so am I.

Are you Nationally Certified? and do you work in a retail chain or in a hospital?

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What pharmacy you tech at? I'm at walgreens lolz Also how many fake scripts do you see a day? I work in newark and see tons of fake scripts for CIIs lmao
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

Registered User twelvelookslike's Avatar
    twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is there any meds that regulate body PH lvls to alkaline

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Could I use locally available natural medicines to feel 'better' and more natural than taking pharmeceutically engineered medicines?

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tj6 View Post
    have you received awesome allegra calculators and pens
    the drug reps stopped giving out free shit a couple of years ago.

TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    THIS! Anyone else get that giant ass Allegra calculator that is like 12"x12"?

rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockkilic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what's the best thing you can recommend for social anxiety? such as a presentation in front of 100+ . how easy is it to get propanolol(just googled it) prescribed?

repped btw.
    “Procrastination most often arises from a sense that there is too much to do, and hence no single aspect of the to-do worth doing. . . . Underneath this rather antic form of action-as-inaction is the much more unsettling question whether anything is worth doing at all.” Mark Kingwell

The Stim Junkies Crew

2k+

No lol
    Originally Posted by Stopdroproll View Post
    Do you actually read what the doc writes on the script? More often than not it is pretty much illegible
    It is. I just am very familiar with the medication, so if I can see 3 letters I'm good. Also the dispense is the same, often computers go by codes such as TID,TAD ect.
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Hey so am I.

Are you Nationally Certified? and do you work in a retail chain or in a hospital?
    CVS, and yes I am.
    Originally Posted by greekmanman View Post
    What pharmacy you tech at? I'm at walgreens lolz Also how many fake scripts do you see a day? I work in newark and see tons of fake scripts for CIIs lmao
    CVS, and yeah we recently called the cops on a woman who had a fake CII.
    Originally Posted by twelvelookslike View Post
    Is there any meds that regulate body PH lvls to alkaline
    Not sure, consult with a doctor.

Excision is not very helpful. (-500) Excision is not very helpful. (-500) Excision is not very helpful. (-500) Excision is not very helpful. (-500) Excision is not very helpful. (-500) Excision is not very helpful. (-500) Excision is not very helpful. (-500) Excision is not very helpful. (-500) Excision is not very helpful. (-500) Excision is not very helpful. (-500) Excision is not very helpful. (-500)
    are absorption rates of a medication lowered making it less effective if the stomach is full or does it just take a while longer to take effect?

Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    Could I use locally available natural medicines to feel 'better' and more natural than taking pharmeceutically engineered medicines?
    hm, You're better off supplementing with real food.

If you want to get serious about it. Have your blood drawn, see what minerals/vitamins you're lacking in your diet and adjust accordingly.

TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOpportunity is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    CPhT reporting in. Work at CVS..

mriches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mriches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mriches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mriches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mriches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mriches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mriches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mriches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mriches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mriches has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mriches has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was a pharmacy tech while I was going to school, good times. So my question for you is... if a patient, with medicaid, comes in and doesn't have money but still wants their prescription what do you do?

bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    whats your opinion on steroids?
    i rep back

Lefticle my b1tch

Tonic Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132307753

Registered User gonaBmanletZyzz's Avatar
    gonaBmanletZyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gonaBmanletZyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gonaBmanletZyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gonaBmanletZyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gonaBmanletZyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gonaBmanletZyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gonaBmanletZyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gonaBmanletZyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gonaBmanletZyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gonaBmanletZyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gonaBmanletZyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How often do you put the "for vaginal use only" sticker on your pants?

What is the most exotic prescription you've come across?

Originally Posted by rockkilic View Post
    what's the best thing you can recommend for social anxiety? such as a presentation in front of 100+ . how easy is it to get propanolol(just googled it) prescribed?

repped btw.
    Considering it's primarily a medication to treat high blood pressure, no. There are experiments with it for other uses, but it's not set in stone. ***** or ****** work, just make sure to take a minimal dosage so you don't fall asleep.

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hey op, what is your honest opinion on accutane
    is it safe/unsafe? good and bads?
    thanks brah

Registered Cinephile HydroShake's Avatar
    HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000)
    is there a certain amount of syringes you can buy in a certain time period?
    "If I hit my mom back I'd be dead" - Ronnie Coleman

R.I.P.
    Michael Jackson "King of Pop"
    Whitney Houston "GOAT"
    Donna Summer "Queen of Disco"
    Luther Vandross "The Real R&B King"

Originally Posted by Excision View Post
    are absorption rates of a medication lowered making it less effective if the stomach is full or does it just take a while longer to take effect?
    Drugs are just as effective if taken on a full stomach (unless they are contraindicated) and they will activate a bit slower (but not by much)

HOWEVER, its still good to take medications with food. Its not as hard on the stomach (nausea) and liver.

lolololololololololololol Stopdroproll's Avatar
    Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How much you get paid?

Originally Posted by mriches View Post
    I was a pharmacy tech while I was going to school, good times. So my question for you is... if a patient, with medicaid, comes in and doesn't have money but still wants their prescription what do you do?
    either tell them to pay it or offer to call dr. and get it changed

nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am taking wellbutrin, trileptal and lamictal, but none seem to be working (srs)
    As of right now, im on the introductory dosages of each drug, but i dont seem to notice any differences. Ive been on the welbutrin and trileptal for 3 months or so, and i have just started the lamictal.
    What dosages do people normally start feeling better on? Do all these drugs "co-exist" well together? When will i notice results? What will i notice?
    Thanks
    Goodbye fried rice, hello fried chicken!

Stats:
    5'9"
    182 lbs
    12% BF