jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000)

How do i know if i have a hernia?

The other day i went running and when i got back i did the stretch where you put one foot in front of the other and reach down toward toes. I felt a small pain in the side of groin. The next day i ran again and the same thing happened when i stretched. No if i press that spot it hurts. When im not touching it, that area and the testicle on that side...just feel like kinda weird and off. Like some sort of pressure. And now when i pee and try to pee hard, i get a small pain in opposite side of body in my lower abdomen. Could i have a hernia?

danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would tell you what I think, but according to your sig you dont care what I think.

I guess I had a hernia for a long time and didn't know it until I went to the doctor to get my appendix removed, so if I were you I would prolly go see a doctor.
    BF3 ID: st0sh
    UIUC crew

3k+, leave link

Jdancho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jdancho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jdancho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jdancho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jdancho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jdancho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jdancho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jdancho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jdancho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jdancho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jdancho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jgreenhaus View Post
    The other day i went running and when i got back i did the stretch where you put one foot in front of the other and reach down toward toes. I felt a small pain in the side of groin. The next day i ran again and the same thing happened when i stretched. No if i press that spot it hurts. When im not touching it, that area and the testicle on that side...just feel like kinda weird and off. Like some sort of pressure. And now when i pee and try to pee hard, i get a small pain in opposite side of body in my lower abdomen. Could i have a hernia?
    Solely based on what you are describing it is a possibility that you have a hernia, go to the doctor. If you are having pain with those body parts, I would not push through it or try to tough it out.
    ~Determined~

FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE...