slimfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Supplements to take..

This is my first post to this (or any) bodybuilding forum. A brief history I was 154 lbs 3.5 years ago and decided I wanted change. I started at the gym with basic guidance and now I weigh 184 lbs and have nearly an 8 pack of abs. I have attempted to learn from others but have had no personal trainers. I have learned from error over time and learned the significance of balance. All this time the only supplements i have taken are protein shots. I want to start taking supplements to help me succeed.

I have started taking Jack3d before workouts and love it, it really allows me to work out harder than ever. I currently received some samples of MAn Prometheus Rising and Man Primal Male. I started taking them today.

I have a slim build and fat loss is opposite of my problem. I have to eat like a horse to gain. Is this lineup of supplements good for me to get into? What does everyone recommend?

Thanks in advanced! I look forward to joining this community.

-Janson

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Staples
    protein
    creatine
    multi
    fish oil

Start with those.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

MattJames324 is not very well liked. (-100) MattJames324 is not very well liked. (-100) MattJames324 is not very well liked. (-100) MattJames324 is not very well liked. (-100) MattJames324 is not very well liked. (-100) MattJames324 is not very well liked. (-100) MattJames324 is not very well liked. (-100) MattJames324 is not very well liked. (-100) MattJames324 is not very well liked. (-100) MattJames324 is not very well liked. (-100) MattJames324 is not very well liked. (-100)
    As a fellow person who has to eat a **** ton to gain, i recommend what im taking. Take some form of a gainer. Depending on how much money you want to spend i recommend Universal: Real Gains or Optimum Nutrition Gainer. These give you some extra calories and a **** ton of protein. I take one after a workout, then one that night. On top of that take a creatine like mtpaquette stated. Creatine is creatine, but you can mess around with what works best for your body. Start somewhere simply like Optimum Micronized Creatine. Good quality and it is creapure. You can also take BCAA's which simply help with muscle rebuilding and stops muscle deterioration (once again i simply recommend Optimum Nutritions BCAA's) pretty cheap, but i really trust the Optimum name. Your pre workout is already covered, and past that take fish oil and a solid multi vitamin. Good luck man.

slimfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys for the help. I will definitely follow your advice!