Thread: Sick!!!

Danielr178st has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danielr178st has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danielr178st has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danielr178st has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danielr178st has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danielr178st has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danielr178st has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danielr178st has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danielr178st has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danielr178st has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danielr178st has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Sick!!!

OK so a couple of weeks ago I experienced a bad couple of days with Diarrhea and vomiting. So bad that i went to the emergency room and they put a IV in my to clean me out. They said it could be a stomach virus. That made me alil happy because i didnt want it to be the USP LAB SUPP. ive been taking. so i waited a week and went right back onto the SUPP. The very same night of the same day i started again, i woke up vomiting and Diarrhea. SO it has to be the supplements but idk which ones.. I am taking PINK MAGIC, PRIME, ANABOLIC PUMP, POWERFULL AND JACK3D. Anabolic pump 15min prior to meal. Pink Magic & Prime with meal. Pink Magic and Powerfull Before Workout. Jack3d before workout. and Powerfull Before bed. Does anyone have knowledge on which 1 is causing this Diarrhea and Vomiting. Now this happened this Monday and I was out for 3 days, with stomach pain and Diarrhea. The weird thing is that i was on it 2weeks straight with no problems. Please help!!!!!!!

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well, first off, congratulations on buying into the USP hype and wasting your hard earned money....

asside from that, considering you're popping so many different things it'd be hard to tell which one could be causing it, but i know there are quite a few people who reported pretty bad GI problems with Prime
    goodbros, always and forever.

NotMyChairNotMyProblem krager54's Avatar
    krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Its simply the universe creating the physical representaion of you throwing your money down the toilet when you bought that ****.

Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stop taking all of them. Add them in one by one a week apart to see which one gives you the problems.
    I am a sculptor. Not of wood, stone, or clay, but of flesh.

***Viking Crew***

Some motivation. A success story of my lifting after a motorcycle accident.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159545601

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by krager54 View Post
    Its simply the universe creating the physical representaion of you throwing your money down the toilet when you bought that ****.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

lmfao
    goodbros, always and forever.

Registered User II Cybershot II's Avatar
    II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what goes in must come out.

fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kaikara View Post
    Stop taking all of them. Add them in one by one a week apart to see which one gives you the problems.
    This makes too much sense.
    He has to be as anabolic as possible.
    He just needs to add Yok3d
    Focus, concentrate, lift, rest adequately, repeat. No talking.

The only way you will get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.
    The only way you will get stronger is by training with a stronger partner.

If you need to grunt while moving some heavy ass weight in the gym, go for it. I probably can't hear you anyway since I have some Black Sabbath turned to 11 in my ears.

But grunting in the locker room, especially from behind a stall door, is just fooking disturbing. Please refrain.

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's probably vertigo from taking the stack without the 3d glasses on. I can't make fun though I bought the same stuff before I started reading up on things, But I did find out you can return un used bottles for store credit, luckily I didn't open mine so i cant say if they made me sick or not
    Intelligent individuals learn from every thing and every one; average people, from their experiences. The stupid already have all the answers.

TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrYmAsTeR17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kaikara View Post
    Stop taking all of them.
    x2. That sucks OP, i'm sorry man.
    www.totalflexblog.com

sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sikkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight27 View Post
    hahahaha