Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

mind = blown at people who think its okay not to pay for your kids college

i dont care if they feed you and give you a home for 18 years.. thats what parents are SUPPOSED to do.. its not like its a favour to me

why have kids if you cant pay for their college and give them extra things in life? its selfish, dont have kids if you dont want to provide things for them other than the most basic necessities

my parents are from a different country and came to canada with NOTHING, but they worked hard and saved up so they could send me to university and give me good things in life.. dont act like its such a burden for parents because if you really love your children you WILL work hard like my parents did to give your child a better life

sick of these *******s who say your lucky to get fed and have a home.. no thats not lucky, and if you think your parents are good parents for providing that, your wrong.

(i realize there are some situations where people absolutely cant provide for their children, but im sick of people acting like its okay for lazy parents to not save up for at least college)

Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Last edited by Dead.Lift; 03-27-2011 at 12:25 PM.
    Chiefs - Jayhawks -Royals

I rep back u cheeky kunts

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're an idiot. Please go.
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chrisg4 View Post
    i dont care if they feed you and give you a home for 18 years.. thats what parents are SUPPOSED to do.. its not like its a favour to me

why have kids if you cant pay for their college and give them extra things in life? its selfish, dont have kids if you dont want to provide things for them other than the most basic necessities

my parents are from a different country and came to canada with NOTHING, but they worked hard and saved up so they could send me to university and give me good things in life.. dont act like its such a burden for parents because if you really love your children you WILL work hard like my parents did to give your child a better life

sick of these *******s who say your lucky to get fed and have a home.. no thats not lucky, and if you think your parents are good parents for providing that, your wrong.

(i realize there are some situations where people absolutely cant provide for their children, but im sick of people acting like its okay for lazy parents to not save up for at least college)
    ITT: Poor people are denied breeding.

erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hai

spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000)

_Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't want my parents help paying for college. I do however, happily accept their help paying for living expenses and just general spending money. Even though I didn't want their help I'll still hopefully be able to set up a nice college fund for my kids though. I will do it in secret, tell them I'm not helping them pay, they work their ass off get any scholarhsip they can, and I'll cover the difference.
    [Official] San Diego Brah

chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 123Score View Post
    ITT: Poor people are denied breeding.
    Nope, lazy people should be denied breeding. My parents used to be very poor, but they were hard workers and are now middle-class.

neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000) neowolfe is a complete loser! (-2000)
    college is a rip off. i aint paying for that ****.

wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i kinda agree cause when i have kids i will save up and pay for their education to but when you say were not lucky to have a roof over our heads and food you dun goofed you could be inthe amazon eating bat **** bro wiping your ass with leaves be thankful for the small things

Originally Posted by wayy4 View Post
    i kinda agree cause when i have kids i will save up and pay for their education to but when you say were not lucky to have a roof over our heads and food you dun goofed you could be inthe amazon eating bat **** bro wiping your ass with leaves be thankful for the small things
    It's what parents are supposed to do for children, it's NOT a favor to the children.

AztekMarine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AztekMarine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AztekMarine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AztekMarine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AztekMarine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AztekMarine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AztekMarine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AztekMarine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AztekMarine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AztekMarine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AztekMarine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    GI Bill /thread

Location: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you wa, Cocos (Keeling) Islands
    JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Your just like the crowd of entitled ****s in this country.

brb free healthcare
    brb entitled to a job w/ a decent wage
    brb entitled to housing
    brb entitled to nice things
    brb never taking responsibility for my own life
    brb never appreciating the situation and relative wealth i was born into

RON PAUL 2012
    Proud Freemason
    Bench 1RM - 330lbs
    DL 1RM - 485lbs
    OverheadPress 1RM - 205lbs
    3 Mile Best - 19:44
    USMC Officer Candidate
    <<<***Boston misc crew***>>>
    I rep back 1K+ 100% of the time.

Huck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huck1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fuk you dude. You're a grown man by college. There is no reason your parents should pay for ****, nor should you want them to. This is incredibly pathetic.

Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    student loans brother

br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000)
    in410pagesofangrykeyboardwarriors
    "One guy tries to xray my biceps, see how deep these diamond cuts go, problem is the pussy assed xrays cant pass through my fibras"

8========D ~ ~~~ ~~ I rape back

Originally Posted by JTouhey View Post

brb free healthcare
    brb entitled to housing

How is it entitled for parents to pay for your university/college?

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed OP..

Americans have that "You're free to live your life after 18, son, without our help" mentality, which is not BAD by itself, but it leads to.. well, kids getting screwed and either not having a life (Studying/working 24/7) Or partying 24/7 and failing at life because of the pressures...

How about helping kids pay their retardedly high tuitions and then let them go?

we are ALL animals milady NoodleArms's Avatar
    NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    will be paying for my kid's college

only problem is, by the time i have kids that old, a simple college degree won't mean dick
    It is well that war is so terrible — lest we should grow too fond of it.

DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DukeOfManlets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    imo an education is the last thing parents (should) need to give their kids

Originally Posted by Huck1 View Post
    Fuk you dude. You're a grown man by college. There is no reason your parents should pay for ****, nor should you want them to. This is incredibly pathetic.
    So? They are my PARENTS, they are supposed to help me succeed. I really don't understand the morals some people have, most likely you were raised by lazy people who taught you to think like this.

SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's what parents are supposed to do for children, it's NOT a favor to the children.
    You mad I pay for all my expenses on my own by choice? My parents worked hard enough getting me where I am today and making me into the person I have become. I'd rather see them enjoy the extra cash they can set aside for themselves then see it go to me so I can sit around campus acting like a lazy ass. If your parents really did come from nothing and made something of themselves then why dont you man up and do the same?
    "I will do what you won't today, So I can do what you can't tomorrow"
    "Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."
    ╔╦╦═╦═╗╔═╦═╦╦═╗─╔╗─────╔╗─╔═╗
    ║║║═╣═╣║║║║╠╣═╬═╣╚╦╦╦═╗║╚╗║╔╬╦╦═╦╦╦╗
    ║║╠═║╔╝║║║║║╠═║═╣╬║╔╣╬╚╣║║║╚╣╔╣╩╣║║║
    ╚═╩═╩╝─╚╩═╩╩╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚══╩╩╝╚═╩╝╚═╩══╝
    ★★★USF MISC CREW★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ 2k+

JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stupid on 2 counts

1) People that have their parents pay for their college don't take it seriously, drink more, are more focused on Spring Break etc. They waste the money. This may not always be the case, but it's a lot more likely when college is paid for.

2) College costs ~$50,000 for an in-state school. Raising a kid costs... what, a few hundred thousand dollars. Basically what you're saying is that poor people shouldn't have kids.

Negged (srs)

aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000) aceshin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JTouhey View Post

brb free healthcare
    brb entitled to housing

lol at entitlement. Yes we're lucky to live in such unprecedented wealth, but OP isn't talking about not being grateful for what we have.
    Go to the poorest places on earth and you'll still find the parents trying as hard as they can to provide for the child.
    If, as a parent you're able to at least help a bit with your kid's college, then you should. You aren't tough cause you think we live in some backwards world where parents shouldn't have to try and provide for their kid.
    And for the record, I pay for the majority of my own costs at university.

Location: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you wa, Cocos (Keeling) Islands
    JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTouhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How is it entitled for parents to pay for your university/college?
    We used to live in a country where children didn't suck off their parents teet into their early 20s.

With that said, I didn't get **** from my parents but it forced me to go out and take what I wanted in life. Sure I have debt, but I know what it means to go without and because of this I know the value of a dollar.
    RON PAUL 2012
    Proud Freemason
    Bench 1RM - 330lbs
    DL 1RM - 485lbs
    USMC Officer Candidate

jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetlynk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You may delay, but time will not.
    Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task.
    Don’t wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work.
    Yesterday is a cancelled cheque. Tomorrow is a promissory note. Today is the only cash you have, so spend it wisely.
    If you do give up though just think. The sooner I fall behind, the more time I have to catch up.

PhilHenderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHenderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHenderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHenderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHenderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHenderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHenderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHenderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHenderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHenderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhilHenderson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You say parents should pay for your college because that's what they're suppose to do, they're selfish if they don't.

I wonder if parents are saying, "why didnt my son get a scholorship to college for his good grades? Isn't that what he's suppose to do, get good grades? He's selfish because he now expects me to pay for his college."

Originally Posted by aceshin View Post
    lol at entitlement. Yes we're lucky to live in such unprecedented wealth, but OP isn't talking about not being grateful for what we have.
    Go to the poorest places on earth and you'll still find the parents trying as hard as they can to provide for the child.
    If, as a parent you're able to at least help a bit with your kid's college, then you should. You aren't tough cause you think we live in some backwards world where parents shouldn't have to try and provide for their kid.
    If you're old enough to decide you want to go to college then you're old enough to pay for it *******.
    RON PAUL 2012
    Proud Freemason
    Bench 1RM - 330lbs
    DL 1RM - 485lbs
    USMC Officer Candidate

TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Honestly, i agree with op. If they really love you, they will pay.
    If you never give up, you never lose.
    Mod negs: 3

Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll be using the savings I put aside for them for a house payment, not college. A college/university education isn't needed to be successful and if they are going to make something of themselves they will be able to fund college without my help.

Too many parents pay for tehir idiot kids to do bull**** degrees or to party and ruin the classes for those who care and want to learn.
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫